The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Things aren't always as the seem(Pm me if you want to join)

Postby Kiarianuu » 01/01/2010 9:22 PM

I ran to the water. It was strange. I was tired, but I burst into a sprint. I suppose it had something with 'being driven to your desire.'

I drank as much as I could. I felt as if I could drink the whole pond, but I didn't. Once I was refreshed, I backed away. "Water never tasted better."

{2.8}
"when i get excited, i fly"
:^)

zoo pen / journal / wishlist
Kiarianuu
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 515
Donate

Postby Rain » 01/02/2010 1:49 PM

"Water never tasted any better..." Ocean sighed. And I couldn't agree anymore. I sat down, and sighed with contentment. Life couldn't get any better.

My stomach growled loudly, and I realized that I hadn't eaten for a couple of days. The  list of necessities kept on growing and growing. "Well, Imma go get some food. So follow if you want, or stay." I said as if I was bored.

*~9~*
Where there is love, you know no fear or hatred. Where there is hatred,that is all you know. If there is fear you don't feel love, that is all you feel.
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kiarianuu » 01/02/2010 7:33 PM

"I'll follow if that's alright," I said and stood up. Now that I had water, I could hunt and I would be fine. I think, I thought. "Let's go."

{2.9}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rain » 01/03/2010 12:23 PM

We started waling to look for food. I held up the sign to keep quiet, and help my head up to the sky, to see if I could hear, or smell any source of prey.

Slowly, and deliberately not to let my prey know I was coming for them,  I went into a hunter's position, belly on the ground, and crawled forward. I caught sight of my prey, and  pounced. I caught it, killed it, and then brought it back to our clearing, and hid it under some grass, so no strays would find it, and eat it themselves.
And I went back to hunting, hoping to find more prey.

*~10~*
Where there is love, you know no fear or hatred. Where there is hatred,that is all you know. If there is fear you don't feel love, that is all you feel.
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kiarianuu » 02/06/2010 10:00 PM

((Sorry it took so long))

I saw a bird. A fat one. My mouth began to water. I liked my lips and pounced. I killed it with one bite and drug it back to our camp. As soon as I sat down, a devoured it. That's better.
{3.10}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Things aren't always as the seem(P. Kiariannu and I)

Postby Rain » 02/07/2010 9:27 AM

I saw Ocean  run off, and with a bird in her mouth, knowing her --somewhat-- I knew she probably wasn't going to share that with me, so I still went on, looking for food. After a while, I saw a big bird, sitting right in front of me, so, I licked my lips, and pounced, killing the bird, with one swift break to the neck.

I then dragged it back to our little camp. When I got there, I saw Ocean. "Hey Ocean. Look at the bird I caught! You want some?" I asked, while looking for a place to sit and eat. I found  a place in the shade, sat down and began chowing.

*~11~*

((S'okay))
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kiarianuu » 02/07/2010 4:01 PM

"Sure," I said and took a small mouthful. I HAD already eaten, so I didn't need much. I took a drink of water. The coldness cooled my insides. Wow, sure does get hot in these places, doesn't it? I thought in my head. Oh well, at least I was full.
{3.11}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rain » 02/10/2010 9:00 PM

Ocean didn't eat much, because she had already eaten. So, when she had backed away, I had devoured it quickly. After I was done, I sat down in the shade for a quick nap. But before I could fall asleep, I heard a "Look! There they are! The Kuhnas! Get them!" When I heard that, I ran, grabbing Ocean, and trying unsuccessfully up the tree. "Get up get up get up!" I gasped.

*~12~*
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kiarianuu » 02/10/2010 9:08 PM

I jolted awake. Pain shot through my leg as I was being hauled into a tree. I spun around and jumped up. I winced and gritted my teeth as I put pressure on my right hind leg. I looked down at it. It was swelling and there was a splinter protruding from it. Lovely... I locked my teeth into the splinter - which was quite large - until there was a ridge in it for my teeth. I bit down hard and pulled. I stifled a yelp of pain. A trickle of blood ran from my leg. I bit my lip so hard IT began to get cut. I took a deep breath. The last thing I needed was pain. I stared down at the hunters below us. They had caught up. I was positive we had lost them. Stupid humans and their stupid opposable thumbs...
{3.12}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous