The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Discovery in the Slums (Private)

Postby Saahs » 11/25/2010 1:22 AM

Tantomile-Coricopat looked at Anthos for a long moment before spacing off. If one had not heard them talk, they would look like they were simply thinking. But truly, the twins were speaking with one another. Trying to figure out what to do.

Is this what we felt?
I think so.
What does it mean?
Shall we help him?

Should we help him?
I feel nothing wrong with the idea.
Nor do I.
And perhaps someone here can help
us out.
Yes, perhaps...

It took only about three seconds. But nonetheless, they talked amongst themselves. They looked at Anthos, and asked Talcen, "Is there a way we can help him?"

Letting the twins do what they came here for, Devlinimalikatia smirked at the fuming girl as she shouted. She could see her face change colour. Purring, she watched as she regained her spot on Flyyn's shoulder. Of whom was cackling. He could probably hear the veins popping.
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1122
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 11/25/2010 1:51 AM

"See?" Kumara pointed out. "Your brother wouldn't mind a compliment or two. And besides, it'll be good for you, Lilith." He was enjoying this quite a bit. It was always fun to rile the half-demon up every once in awhile.

Ontslaad was also quite amused, now that the girl's initial shouting was over. He was so much so that there was even the visible beginnings of a grin on the fox's face. The world must be coming to an end.

Eye twitching at 90 miles per hour, Lilith whipped around and snarled at the Jeweled Rexxel and her owner. "What are you cackling about, Deadbeat?!" she spat out, putting as much venom in her voice as she could possibly muster...though she got the odd feeling it wouldn't bother him. Stupid undead idiot.... Taking a deep breath as she turned back around, the black-haired woman glared at both Kumara and Xaviar as she growled out her response. "...Fine....If it'll get you your stupid trinket...." It took a moment for her to spurt out the required compliment, whether she meant it or not. "...I.....I l-love...you....," she mumbled out as quietly as she could at the moment, her face flushing with embarrassment. "....Is that good enough for you, Fruitbat?"

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 823
Donate

Postby Kylo » 11/25/2010 10:31 PM

"Yay! I love you too sister!" Xaviar flitted over and hugged her quickly then flew out of her reach for fear of certain death. "Was it really so hard to say it sister dearest?"

"Can you make him human?" Talcen asked. He smiled and fiddle with one of the stones in his pocket. He remembered when he first found Anthos covered head to two with mud and a bloodied muzzle.

Anthos finally caved in and spoke. "Can you just get me home?" He felt horrible and he missed his home, even if most people there hated him it was still home. He wanted to his Rufus again.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 339
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 01/29/2011 1:15 AM

The urge to murder both the new Batti and the Yonyuu barely being restrained now, Lilith glared at the now flitting Xaviar. "You've no idea....," she snarled. ..Next time Kumara asks us to wait at a place that we both know Xaviar frequents, I'm going to kill him. After I rip his eyeballs out.

Shaking his head in amusement, Kumara stood on his hind legs for a moment, resting his front paws on the table in front of him. Gently taking the crystal in his jaws and jumping back down to the floor, he temporarily put it in Lilith's bag, which she had set on the floor when they came in. And then proceeded to watch the antics of everyone else present in the shop with calm amusement.

Last bumped by Kylo on 01/29/2011 1:15 AM.

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 823
Donate

Previous