The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Deep Within the Alleyways (Snicky Hunt-Open)

Postby Jetfire » 05/03/2009 4:07 PM

"My name is Grand."he said."Otono?Never heard of them."He heard a crash,so he and Omega rushed over to see what it was.It was a ........... (to be continued,cause I ahve no idea what it is)
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/03/2009 4:55 PM

(you'll see :wink: )

Shade snaked around to look behind the dumpster. Nothing. She poked her head inside, and got the same result. "What on earth could it be?" she said as she sniffed at the dumpster. Suddenly a powerful force knocked her against a wall, driving the breath out of her. She opened one eye just in time to see a flurry of claws slash at her face. "HEY!" she screamed in pain and shock. "GET OFF OF ME!" Shade kicked in mid air, her feet hitting something hard. She looked up to see a huge Dreamsnare Battleheart getting up from the impact. "W-who are you?!"

Shade: (5/5) Level up!

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Jetfire » 05/03/2009 6:49 PM

Omega lunged at the battle heart.He liked them,yeah,but not when they attack unprovoked."Who are you?!?!?"Omega demanded,the battle heart pinned to the ground."A battle heart.Even they wont go as low as that.Disguting."Grand had a natural hate for all batlehearts.He thought they were scum,of course,he is a hollow heart after all.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Zheris Altradi » 05/10/2009 8:56 PM

Silky

Image Lance

"Again, Because they would make a good tank supporter. " Silky mumbled angrily "Sir quite, I sense The presence of something very large, as well as two smaller ones. Take battle position!" Lance said holding out his frozen claws, Silky just took flight, In The air he was at his best. "Lets go Lance!" He said "Lets not ambush them, Go for the dreamsnare First! Ill handle the others," Silky ordered "Yes sir!" Lance said rushing towards the dragon, He pierced it with his claw, It was frozen in Ice "Perfect shot!" He turned to Silky "If You strike us, Ill do the same to you!" Lance said holding one claw up, the other by his side pointing towards the ground."I can do a Lot worse!" Silky said "Let us handle this, He'll thaw out soon." Lance said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/10/2009 9:31 PM

Shade gasped as the Glacial Beetanke stabbed her offender, freezing him solid. She turned to the two newcomers. "H-hello!" Shade called to the Glacial Beetanke. "Thank you for saving us!" She still stared at them wide eyed. Shade's gaze drifted over to the frozen Dreamsnare Battleheart. She gasped when she saw that his chest still heaved with life, and his eyes glared angrily from inside the ice.
"You!" he suddenly shouted, breaking the ice off his face. "You will pay for this!" The huge Battleheart lit the ice case aflame, melting it instantly. He suddenly turned on Lance, growling menacingly. Suddenly, the Dreamsnare dove for Lance, jaws snapping as he went, obviously diverted away from Shade, Omega, and Grand.
It was then when Shade looked up to see a Wilt Florana fluttering above. "Well?! Do something!" Shade shouted.

Shade: (1/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Zheris Altradi » 05/10/2009 9:36 PM

Silky Dove at it full speed, He dove right through it, he came out the other side, The only thing lance could see was A hole in the dragons side "Silky I'm Hurt, Take care of this, hes stronger than he looks" Lance said "This guy? Though? He wont last one muintue!" Silky sneered But it was regenerating "You cant Kill me! I'm already Dead!" He yelled Diving back through it at mach 5 "But I can hurt you!" He said. Lance was in a tree. Focusing on healing. "Let me rip him limb from limb." Silky created powerful gusts From his wings.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/11/2009 6:06 PM

"Leave me some fun!" Omega yelled as he ramed into the battle heart.This was easy he thought.He was huge,twice the size ofthe battle heart.He was the king of dragons."Cmon small fry.I can take you any day."Omega taunted."I want to hit it to Omega."Grand said,kicking the battle heart.He tended to take cheap shots but thats how he survived this long.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Zheris Altradi » 05/11/2009 7:05 PM

"You guys Looking for a sinky? This guy wont take long!" Silky Flicked his tail and His wings folded back, A Sharp cone shield of wind covered him, He flew up in the air, The shield would pierce Through its scales Like a hot knife in butter. He Dove down mach five speed. Without the shield his neck would snap if he missed.  Lance quickly froze The dragon Like before, Silky Shattered the ice And Likely killed it. However he was not sure
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/11/2009 7:20 PM

"Hey,good job!Hey Silky,my freinds cousin told me about you.He said he met you at lambastias grand cathedral."Omega said.He heard that silky had helped save Treasure from a battleheart,much like the shattered one."He told me that if I ever saw you to say hi for him."
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/11/2009 8:08 PM

(Eek! *is left in the dust* XD)

The Battleheart was down, but not yet out. "I... I don't have time for this. You aren't even worth fighting!" The Dreamsnare spat. "I'm done here. See you, weeklings!" With that, the Battleheart flew into the air, and was gone before anyone could blink an eye.
"Phew! I'm glad he's gone! Thanks for helping scare him off. My name is Shade. And you are...?" Shade asked the Wilt Florana And Beetanke.

Shade: (2/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 05/11/2009 8:57 PM

"Treasurer Hu? Tell Him I said hi!Anyway. This is Lance, We need to find a sniky," Silky said looking around now, "Im sure One will be here..." Silky said "This is not gonna work well" Lance says "Says you" Silky snapped
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/11/2009 9:12 PM

"His name is Treasure,not Treasurer.Any way,we were sen't here to find a sniky also.Maybe we should team up."Omega said.His partner was silent,of course,he was always silent.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Zheris Altradi » 05/15/2009 1:08 PM

(Zap has not responded to my Pm's So I'll Just post)
"Sorry I'm very bad with names. Anyway Lets Find a snail so we can go home.  If we find one, We will be lucky. However Lance knows how to draw them out. Of course this is to our advantage. Because we know where they love to hang out During the day. Its an old shack. No one uses it, its dark damp, and old." Silky said Lance picked up some slime "We need to make a soda out of this, We may also need fake mustaches. We will open a stand and they will want the slime, deadwood and fruit sodas!"  Lance said "See?" Silky said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 05/15/2009 8:43 PM

(Im pulling out after this post, Its become to inactive. :( )
"Ughhh Lance this wont work, Lets go, We will just Find something else to do.." Silky said "Ok sir, Lets head home." Lance agreed They left as fast as they appeared.
(bey bey)
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/15/2009 11:20 PM

(Aww, OK. Well, bye, guys! Nice RPing with ya! :)
P.S. No, Megadeath. The Battleheart did not shatter. The ice shattered. :?
Please read carefully before you post, and don't post messages in an RP area unless the post contains an RP section. Sorry to be bossy, but yeah. XD)

"Guess I'm alone again..." Shade muttered. "No doubt because of my 'attitude,'" she sighed. She shook her head slowly. "Well, I'll cover more ground alone." With that, Shade took off into the air and flew off, yet again scanning the ground for any sign of a Snicky.

Shade: (3/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext