The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Deep Within the Alleyways (Snicky Hunt-Private)

Postby Jetfire » 02/01/2010 9:58 PM

Gojira cocked his head. " Cute? It's a spiky snail. I;m only here cause that selfish golden dragon over there needed my help. " he pulled his large body up 12 feet away so he wouldn't get any acid on Shade. Grand looked like he was dead, he was so still.
( I can post slower if you want. )
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby zapdragon555 » 02/01/2010 10:28 PM

(It's no problem. ^_^ But slowing down just a tiny bit may be good. XD;; -shot'd-)

Shade blinked. What, snails aren't cute? she thought, looking confusedly at Gojira. Oh well. She then looked back at Grand, who appeared to be a statue. "Hey, Grand!" she shouted over to him. "I didn't mean to watch it that intently!" Shade laughed. Y'know, she thought to herself, This isn't so bad. I mean, even if I don't find a Snicky, at least I had fun looking! She thought about what Zap would say, then shrugged. I think she'd agree.

Shade: (4/5)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 02/03/2010 2:23 AM

Luckily for the snicky hunter she had gotten lucky as one snicky made it's slow progress (somewhere, not too sure on setting, sorry) made it's way into view. It didn't seem to pay much mind to those around it, slowly moving forward in search of food, most likely. It kept to the shade (of something that would approprietly fit this setting) to keep itself from becoming a snack for one of it's many predators.
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 02/04/2010 8:07 PM

(Thanks so much, RE2! :D)

Shade's eyes widened as a new smell reached her nostrils. "Do I smell... A Snicky?" Shade gasped, whirling around. She blinked, her eyes adjusting to the shadowy alley the scent trailed from. In the gloom, she saw a Snicky slowly making it's way up the wall. "Hey, guys! Come look!" she called, keeping her eyes on the snail. It looked to be what was called a Jungle Snicky; Zap's favorite kind. "Hey, little guy!" Shade cooed, picking up the little Snicky very gently with her jaws. "Would you like to come home with me?" She set it on her back where it stuck. "I'll call someone to come pick it up." Raising her head to the sky, Shade let out a single puff of black fire, which rocketed up high into the air.

In mere minutes, a golden flash of light appeared in the sky and a huge, legless, golden dragon swooped down next to Shade. "You found one!" it said happily, looking at the Jungle Snicky.

"It wasn't easy, either, Zap," Shade chuckled. "And I had quite a bit of help!" Shade looked behind the dragon at her companions, giving each a wink. "If you don't mind, could you take this Snicky home? I might like to play around a bit more here," she said to Zap, smiling a toothy smile.

Zap thought for a moment, then nodded. "Very well. Why don't you introduce me to your new friends?" it said, carefully lifting the Snicky with its jaws and setting it on the space between its wings. "Or maybe you should introduce yourselves?"

Shade: (5/5) Level up!

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Jetfire » 02/04/2010 8:52 PM

Grand looked over at Shade and the new comer. He immediatly jumped up, then ran as fast as his small legs could carry him. " Goji! Come here! Shade found a Snickey! " he yelled. " I'm Grand. Pleased to meet you...... What's your name again? " Grand asked. Gojira plodded on all fours over to the group. " I am the magnificent Gojira. " Gojira did a little bow in his self-appointed royal way. He looked at the Snikey. " That's a Snikey? Kind of small, aren't they? " he said.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Previous