The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: ..:: Lookin' For A Bit Of Fun (Private) ::..

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/18/2009 9:46 PM

Meimei didn't mind what was coming upward.  "The Hollow's Head, huh?  Sounds like a place for one to be caught," she said with a little smirk on her face.

Meimei followed Tereve and then was suspicious with that scent at the previous bar.  I just know, that I smelt that scent before!  But where?

Bubblegum pounced on the top of Roofs and followed Meimei and Tereve.  "Now where are they going? I don't know!  I guess Meimei still doesn't know that the thingie is a fake," she said to herself and watched the duo walk into the dark alley.  

It was then that she saw antoher lucain, besides herself, following them.  "Hm?  Now who in the Slums could he be?" she asked and giggled a little.

{47}{34}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Re: ..:: Lookin' For A Bit Of Fun (Private) ::..

Postby Redd » 01/02/2010 6:35 AM

Terevene swung his head around, slightly concerned. Was that... something following them? His Angel sense did not normally alert him to people, but maybe this was some strange mutation of his abilities. Maybe.
Nevertheless, he was still slightly nervous and on-edge but he wasn’t going to let a bad feeling stop them from catching up to this girls quarry.
“Yeah, well I hope it’s a little more successful than the last place?” He replied, in a somewhat hopeful and amused tone.

Verdict slowly stalked through the streets, closely tailing the pair wandering through the alleyway. One thing had caught his attention was the fact that the other had noticed him. He had kept one eye on her, and she had at last seen him.
Privately, he wondered whether she had any qualms against one or both of the pair. That would be interesting.
Well, he’d wait for her to make a move, whether that would be confronting the pair or confronting himself.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff