The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Midnight showers (P- Fire and Me)

Postby SpringsSong » 12/08/2009 8:34 PM

Valisilwen thought for a few moments, and then, she nodded.  "Do not worry, I am not offended in any way.  After all, I am supposed to be one of these 'higher beings', although I do not quite enjoy the thought of that." Valis said in a soft voice, shaking her head as she returned to her room.  She glanced out of the window of her room once she got there, staring at the moon.

Why does the moon have to look the exact same here as it does in Re'klet, according to Aila? Valis asked herself, shaking her head.  I can only ever see the moon and the stars; never will I be able to see the face of the man I was speaking with just now, never will I be able to see the similarities between Aila and I, and never will I be able to see the sun...

[2.3]
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Silverin » 12/13/2009 9:10 AM

He smiled before she left, even though he knew that she could never see the soft smile that was on his face. She most likely could sence his reaction even though she could not see it, that is judging by the fact that her face went red when she found that he was wearing a fish net shirt. He sighed thing about what he was going to do about the wet pants, the leather was already runed so it is not like it mattered what he did with them. As long as he did not take them off, every thing was cool. He cute the pant legs off, so that less was actualy on the skin then he dried what he had left on him self. He tossed the pieces that he had cut off into the trash and then made his way to her room.

Rapping on the door twice, he stretched his muscles giving a sigh and a slight yawn. He wondered what she her reaction to his pants that have now been shortened into shorts. He had cut them off a little above his knees and since he had dryed them, they had shrunk a tiny bit and that he cursed. He had compleatly forgotten about how leather shrinks yet that would never stop him from wearing it. Had to cut him self out of them once cause they eventualy got too tight on him.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/18/2009 11:35 AM

"Just a moment; I'm coming."

Valisilwen said this as she looked away from the window, tearing her vision from the moon and stars outside and turning her attention to the door.  She could sense Alex's aura on the other side of the door.  She drew in a breath as she ran a brush through her hair quickly; the rain had made it dry in a frizzy, unkempt state, and with long hair, it had turned into a mess.

Once she made sure her locks had been properly tamed, she walked to the door and opened it.  She could tell that it was Alex on the other side of the door, but her eyes still held some sort of unspoken shock when she saw that he'd turned his leather pants into shorts.

"The evils of rain meets leather, am I right?" she asked, trying to hide the blush that had come to her face.

[2.4]
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 01/01/2010 9:30 PM

Alex noticed that she had brushed her hair before coming to the door, it was much prettier then he had thought. His face slightly reddened when she noticed his pants, “Well yes. They tighten them selves around my legs and I don’t much care for it along with the feel of wet leather.” He said with a sigh. Yet he would never bring him self to stop wearing them. He knew they were expensive, shrunk when wet and were not suited to what he constantly put them through when he was on the job. He did not wear it when he was a small child and not cursed, he wore dress clothing as ordered by his father. The people who lived around them always saw him as a cute little boy rather then a handsome. It was because of his small figure and the colour of his hair that always made people think of him like that, the clothing just made it worse. It was after when he lost contact with his family and learned to assassinate that he was forced into leather. The fact that he would not change his tastes for pants might also have been an ego thing too, because he is not seen to be as cute or at least that’s what he thought.

Alex walked into her room and sat down on a chair and slowly started to unwrap the bandages that protected his hands. He sighed when he saw his hands had once again been damaged to the point of bleeding. He had taken some of the scab off with the bandage and so the wound started to bleed again. “ Were you ever ordered around by some one and you can’t help but fallow the orders they give you?” he said quietly as he looked at his bleeding hand. His face had a slight look of sorrow on it, was it right to let her know what was wrong with him, if any one found out about it they could make him so any thing they wished with exception to a few things.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/02/2010 5:51 PM

Valis listened quietly as Alex confirmed her suspicion about the leather.  And then, she listened carefully as Alex asked her if she'd ever been ordered to do something and was powerless to fight against the order.  She sighed, thinking intently for a few moments, and then shook her head, her eyes blank.

"No... I do not believe I have ever had such troubles.  But, then again, I do not remember much of anything after when I became the so-called Goddess of the Moon," she said, shaking her head.  "I don't know.  I might have, but I honestly do not know." Valis said, her silver eyes slightly confused.

"Have... have you?"

[3.0]
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 01/03/2010 2:36 PM

He was not surpised that she had not once been controled beyond her will as many time as he had, even one time was not likely for the average individual. He had been told to do things by others and had been cursed for so long even if the curse was removed he would most likely still fallow orders out of habbit.

"Yes I am curesed to fallow the orders of any one, as long as it's not go die in a hole or go kill your self." He said while looking up at the rafters in the room, letting the blood from his hand plit on his face. How many countless times has he been contoled and manipulated, he had lost count and had learned to keep his mouth shut untill he trusted them. Even with his mouth shut some times the informtion leaked out or they figured it out for them selves.

"Really is a pain when you will do what ever some one asks of you.... especialy if they don't really mean it..." He said slightly emberessed by the past.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/08/2010 10:29 PM

"...if they don't really... mean it?"

Valis said this hesitantly, turning to face him with her silver eyes.  It was evident that she was confused about what he meant, but after a few moments, she shrugged.  It was none of her business, she supposed, but it still made her curious to know what he meant.  Here, she decided that she would venture a guess and ask him about the theory she had formed in her mind.

"Do you... mean your profession, by chance?  That is the only thing I can think of people not meaning their orders.  Forgive me if I am... prying.  I am merely curious..."

[3.1]

Lame reply is lame...and late. x3x
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 01/11/2010 2:18 PM

He was a bit surprised that she had not gotten what he had meant by that but his more logical side kicked in and he started to think. Of course she would not know what I was getting at I am beating around the bush I should try to explain myself better. He straightened him self in the chair and then looked at her. He shook his head “I am cursed to fallow every order given to me even if it has nothing to do with my job, even if they did not mean it. If you told me to jump out of the window on the top floor I would… My freedom was taken from me as a child.” He said looking off to one side now. Hopefully that was not too blunt for her to take and confusing even. “I really am cursed….” He said just in case what he said before was not clear.

Taking a few steps closer to her he brought his hand to her face. Her skin was soft to touch and so pale, a typical trait of people who head red hair. Running his hand down her face and carefully wrapped a piece of her hair around his finger. “As far as I know my family members are all dead. The people who did it only cursed me… My brother was away at the time, I don’t know where he is at the moment but I will look for him.” He whispered with a gentle smile on his face. It had been a long time since he had seen his brother and a long time since he had ever smiled.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/24/2010 6:52 PM

Valisilwen shivered as she felt Alex's hand on her face, her silver eyes closing as she placed her own pale hand on his, holding it for a few moments as she thought about what it was he was saying.  She had never run into anyone like that, but sometimes, she felt like she was cursed to do other's bidding in being a Goddess when she did not even want to be.

"That... must be horrible for you..." she said, her voice distant now.  She was evidently distracted by something--maybe the hand that was underneath hers now?  Her expression was somewhat lost, but she tried her best not to look like she was thinking too hard about something.

[3.2]
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 02/21/2010 2:41 PM

Alex moved his hand down her face and neck, tracing her collar bone with his finger. The curse really was nothing but a nusince at this point, he had pretty much gotten use to it after the first few years of having it. "It's nothing but a thorn in my side now... I some times don't even notice it... But I am well aware of it." He said  as he backed up slightly. He had come to forget a lot of things that happened long ago, like how they had slain his family, by now it was all a blur. Then again Alex never was a social boy when he was younger, even though he knew of his families death he just stared at the people his face blank and fearless. Even though his expression was cold he still cared for his family, even if his brother was a pain in the butt calling him cute all the time. Yes he could remember the very sound of his brothers voice and how much he had teased him, despite all the teasing he was closest to his brother. Those words he said to him during morning training Alex had done with the head general of the army, "Good morning cutey, see you have been getting better." Alex smirked as he remembered what came out of his mouth next, "Shut up! You don't know a thing about what is cute and plus I am a guy!" he would yell in response his face flushed red with anger and emberesment. He brother would just laugh and say "What ever you think... prince."

He too a look at her pale face for a moment, she looked very spaced out. Blank, thinking about something, curiosity drove him to ask her. "Whats wrong? Something on your mind?" He said he stepped further back and then flopped in the chair behind him. Crossing his legs and swinging his feet up onto the chairs arm, he gave a long sigh and then looked out at the rain.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 03/06/2010 5:18 PM

"Merely thinking, nothing more--"

Even as Valis said this, she felt something similar to a sword striking her heart.  She collapsed to the floor here, her eyes closed tightly as she tried to bite back a scream.  Even as she felt this pain, she knew she had to speak a name--or else... something would go wrong.

Alyssa... I choose Alyssa.

Here, she felt herself hit the floor, and she blacked out.

[3.3--fail museless post, but now, Valis is no longer a Goddess]
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous