The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Care to Dance, M'lady? [P]

Postby Tsukiya » 03/16/2011 4:11 PM

"Anything and everything. A man like you... Fascinates me." Basia cooed, looking him over for the umpteenth time that night, a small smile pulling at the corners of her lips. "Kindness and courtesy... It is far from common here. A man with good breeding is almost a myth."

Seiryu made a little snort sound when he dared to look up at R'cai. He may have been taught respect and manners, but this man was still just a man. And a man after his sister. After Basia. It was his job to protect her from the scum of the earth, which he had come to terms with generally just being any man that lived or breathed.

Basia looked at Seiryu a moment, then pat his head. "Or... I could have fun with this. We could make it a game." she licked her lips, leaning closer, arm resting on the table. "I'll bet you I can figure out even your most minute detail of your life... All with a deck of cards."

[Seiryu - 8
Grimm - 8]
I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for the thrill. I'm hoping you'll understand and not let go of my hand.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 126
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 05/09/2011 9:45 PM

"... Oh~?" His glistening eyes pulled away from a nearby piece of paper to look at Basia as she talked about being able to find everything about him out through a deck of cards. "Tarot is it? I've heard about those who are able to tell of futures and the like through the reading of cards, but I have never met someone with such an ability. Well, other than you obviously."

His arms rested on the table now as well, leaning in slightly in interest. It was no that he doubted she could do it. There were many things in this world that people could do that were probably far more weird than being able to gain knowledge through cards. Science could not explain everything. Not in this world at least.

"I believe I like this option." As he continued to talk the menu was even more forgotten now, simply a mere item that was sitting beneath his arms by now. "Let me know what the cards say about me, so I may see if I agree with the words they sputter."
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Previous