The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

(4)

Postby Sappheara » 02/18/2010 5:10 PM

The Tarnished Garagnir walked with her three companions. Namas wasn't sure if the where the ones to stop the war that was coming soon. Her large tail moving back and forth. "You guys know that this meeting is about the staff." she waited a bit before she continued. "Right?"
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2179
Donate

(5)

Postby Sappheara » 02/18/2010 6:33 PM

"Yes, I did. Why us?" The Common Kuhna was unsure what he had to do with it. Chato couldn't read anything of their faces.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

(5)

Postby Sappheara » 02/18/2010 8:17 PM

"I don't care what this meeting is about." Chanlyeya said between clinched teeth. The Treasure Roosken looked at the others for a moment. Could there be anything worst than hanging with these guys? thinking to himself.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

(5)

Postby Sappheara » 02/19/2010 7:39 AM

Connecticut slowly landed on the dusty ground. "Yes" she folded her white feather wings close to he body. The yonyuu moved around a light pole as she face the Roosken. "You don't have to be here ya know."
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

(5)

Postby Sappheara » 02/19/2010 8:41 PM

Namas looked around the Slums, she could of picked a better place for this meetting. What was I thinking we I choose this place. she shrugged her shoulders. It didn't really matter did it? As long as they can get through it without a hitch. "Do you guys want to get something to eat before we start the meeting?" She could feel her belly rumble.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

(6)

Postby Sappheara » 02/19/2010 10:23 PM

Chato was glad they could talk about something else. "Yes I need some food. I haven't ate anything since 5 in the morning." His tails twisting together. The Common Kuhna stretched both of his hindquarters.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

(6)

Postby Sappheara » 02/19/2010 10:30 PM

Chanlyeya was walking with Connecticut flying on his left side. "I want to get this meeting done and over with." He said as he shook out his tail feathers. The wind start to pick up, blowing dust and dirt everywhere. "I hate this place!" the Roosken said between clinched teeth. "Why did you pick this place?"
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

(6)

Postby Sappheara » 02/19/2010 10:59 PM

She did care where they went. We could be at the bottom of the ocean if this will pick and be over soon. Connecticut looked towards Chanlyeya "Why did you come? You knew that the meeting would be in The Slums and you came anyway. So stop complaining about being here." Getting tried off flapping her white feather wings. She landed softly on the ground. "Where are we going to eat? Place better have some good food."
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

(6)

Postby Sappheara » 02/20/2010 12:50 AM

Namas stopped and looked at the others. "We are going very slow." she wasn't talking to anyone in particular. "Ok everyone get on my back so I can get to the inn faster."
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

(7)

Postby Sappheara » 02/20/2010 12:52 AM

Chato used Namas tail to help him climb on top of her back. This was going to be fun, he always loved to fly. As he climb on her back he looked around The Slums. The Common Kuhna could see everything the gated area. "This is going to be great!" he said with excitement.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

(7)

Postby Sappheara » 02/20/2010 1:12 AM

The Roosken flapped his wings so fast that it look like he was having a heart attack. He was the Namas was shaking her head as she watched him. "Are you going to help me or you just going to sit and look at me like I'm stupid!?" Chanlyeya was getting irradiated with everyone. Gods! I hope this stupid meeting we be over soon.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

(7)

Postby Sappheara » 02/21/2010 3:28 AM

"It's ok, I'll fly myself." She looked at Namas with a smile. Stretching her white feathered wings. Connecticut flapped her wings, slowly lifting her off the ground. She turned her head slightly to her left, moving forward as she did. Connecticut could see that her friend walked next to her. "Is there anything new happening with you guys?"
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

(7)

Postby Sappheara » 02/21/2010 3:56 AM

Namas nodded her head at Connecticut's comment. It was ok, she know that Connie never felt comfortable getting rides with anyone. "Nothing much, just trying to find a battle." She wasn't sure if she should state that or not. Namas was just glad to be out of that old crappy inn she was staying at.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

(8)

Postby Sappheara » 02/21/2010 4:05 AM

"Nothing on m side either." Chato said shrugging his shoulders. "I did hear that Catahecassa and Cocheta had a meeting or a gathering with a head vampire dude. Not sure what the head guys name is. I heard is pretty bad and he could kill you with his thoughts. So that's what roomers state." Sitting next to Namas's left wing, he stretched out, kicking his legs up next to her neck.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

(8)

Postby Sappheara » 02/21/2010 4:19 AM

Shaking his golden feather wings, Chanlyeya turned his head slightly to his left. "They met with the head vampire?" He couldn't believe it, it wasn't something Catahecassa or Cocheta would agree to and than again he didn't really know them all that well. "Are they going to take over the world or something?"
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext