The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Journey through the Slums [Private, me and Freezair]

Postby Freezair » 05/26/2011 1:45 PM

"You heard the little man," Arrow said to the waiter who appeared. "Get 'im some apple juice, if ya please. As for me... I'll take a diet cola, on the rocks. Thanks, man. We'll settle on some appetizers and our main course in a bit. Thanks, bro."

Six put one of his paws on the table, and strained his ears. A faint, stringy sound was wafting aroud, and his ears twitched in search of it. He felt it in his paws and tasted it on his tongue. "Mmm... Classical." He smacked his tongue as if he was savoring it. "Gotta love the classics, brother. If I ain't mistaken, that's a Vivaldi jive. Vivaldi was the man. Of course, I'm a musician... Of course I gotta geek out over the classics. What kind of music do you dig, little bro?"

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Previous