The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

The Usual Days. (Self)

Postby Mousen » 05/14/2011 8:03 PM

For whatever reason, Erin was avoiding him. Which meant of course, that he had to go find her. If, just to annoy her. As much as Drake hated to admit it, Erin was rather good at avoiding him. So, where to look first?

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Re: The Usual Days. (Self)

Postby Mousen » 05/14/2011 8:03 PM

Well, it wasn't going to be too difficult to find her. No doubt she would be somewhere that Drake did not want to be. Somewhere he would by dying to avoid. There were several places Drake wanted to avoid, but one place seemed far more likely than the others. No doubt, Erin was at Emery's.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Mousen » 05/14/2011 8:04 PM

Emery was an old family friend of the Campden's and he was something of an older brother to Erin. As a general rule, older brother's disliked Drake. Infact, older brothers usually disliked Drake too. Probably because of the interest he held in their younger sisters. Erin, however, wasn't the average younger sister.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Still, as much as he disliked Emery, it would be worth it to go bug Erin. Even if he did get a black eye for his troubles. The dark haired man rounded the corner, reguarding the street somewhat carefully. On the corner he could just make out the tumbledown building where Erin no doubt was. Sometimes, he really went through trouble to annoy this girl.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

As he approached the building, Drake half wondered if he'd been wrong. But sure enough, the sound of voices came from round the back of the building. Emery was going to hate him for turning up here. Though, emery hated him already, so nothing much was going to change there. Drake smiled to himself as he waiting for Erin to come around to the front of the house.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/14/2011 8:07 PM

"Hey, Erin!" Sure enough, there was the distinct sound of a female voice swearing, and the sound of several other people laughing. "What do you want now?" She shouted back, soundind rather put out. "I've gone through all this trouble to find you, and you sound so annoyed. I'm only being polite."
"If you don't crawl back into whatever hole you came from, I will personally make sure that you end up in one of my brother's coffins."

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/14/2011 8:07 PM

The whole key to annoying Erin was to surprise her. Right now, she expected him to go see to hang around. Maybe see if the side door was locked, which it wasn't. However, he wasn't going to do any of that. Instead, he just shrugged and turned around. "You'll miss me, Erin." He said simply.

[Drake has left the RP]

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate