The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Not exactly Caspar the friendly ghost...(P)

Postby ShadowStitches » 01/27/2012 8:10 PM

Andrew levitated thoughtfully in mid air, obviously trying to get some more information out of his brain.
he listened to what the others had to say. the last part did not sit well with him for whatever reason.

Xila shrugged a little helplessly. "well...I'm afraid thats pretty much all. The guys where not that talk active,
and...well Andrew...you where unconcious most of the time before...you know." Se shifted her weight, obviously very unconfortable in her skin right now. "and they did not say much either when picking you up, but the clearly where erm...less then pleased." she seemed to shrink slightly. but something crossed her mind "well...when i think about it...they where surprisingly fast ti get in and out...ususally, the friends or collegues or whoever bring people here, are concerned and want to stay. these two...not so much." she furrowed her forehead "I guess if we could find them it would bring at least a little light into the dark..."

Andrew cleared his throat, and turned back at Wata "erm...I dont know if i like tht idea. I mean...I cant remember these guys at all...so they cant be close friends of mine...and in all honesty, i just have a wierd feeling about this" he grumbled, floating nervously from left to right, as if pacing
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/29/2012 2:31 AM

Watanuki paused and thought, then began to pace back and forth absentmindedly. "Alright, so we know that these two men were not Andrew's friends, yet they brought him in here for some reason. It would be helpful to find them and get some answers, but Andrew doesn't want to because he has a bad feeling about this." Watanuki frowned, then glanced at Randel, who just tilted his head slightly, a bit confused. "I'm sure if the two caused any trouble, Randel could easily take them out..." Watanuki paused, then looked at Andrew. "Would you mind if we went to look for them, as long as we be careful as possible?"
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 01/29/2012 8:07 PM

Andrew seemed to sigh, and looked out of the small kitchen window for a moment, while thinking about the pro's and cons of finding those two. "well..." he began hesitantly "I still do not really like this idea, and I'd prefer
my memory to work properly then getting you guys in a potentially dangerous situation...
but on the other hand. I'm pretty sick of being stuck around here with no answers." he looked down at them, before adding "so...tho I dont really like it...if you really think you can handle them if something happens, then I'm fine with it"

Xila meanwhile did not seem to be enthusiastic either. she bit her lower lip nervously again. She had enough
trouble the past few weeks with that ghost trashing her place, now she was going to get involved in whatever
dangerous adventure this might lead? She looked over at Randel and Wata "well...aside from this whole thing seeming to still be rather...sketchy. How should we find them? its not like they left some sort of adress or anything..."

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/30/2012 6:24 PM

Watanuki smiled a bit at Andrew, trying to reassure him. "Of course we'll be fine. Randel here can take down a tank if he wanted, I doubt two shady looking people could damage him at all." Randel looked at Andrew and smiled, nodding. "It'll be fine, promise!" He said in his natural carefree sounding way.

Watanuki paused and looked at Xila, thinking for a moment, putting a hand to his chin again. "I suppose we can't just go around asking people if they've seem them, not in the Slums of all places...." He paused, remembering something, then sighed slightly annoyed. "I have a..... 'Cousin' who runs a place around here, I suppose we can start by visiting him and seeing if he's heard anything."

(The 'cousin' would be Rikki, my Ferricoon, and he can know things if you want him too. If he does know something, you can rp him when he's saying what he knows so they know what you want them to know about the shady guys.)
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 02/18/2012 10:46 PM

(sounds good to me! I have...a vague idea for the development of the plot nowXDD
I'll send you a pm tomorrow, its a little late right now here :P

oh and so sorry for the wait yet again)

Andrew still seemed rather unhappy with the idea of them getting too involved in all this. on the other hand,
if he only could be...free if they found out what kept them here, he would do a lot to get there...
still, he was dead already. the others could still get hurt. He only nodded weekly at Randel, before turning his attention to Watanuki and Xila.

Xila shrugged slightly. tho she was nervous about the whole thing, she actually knew her way around the slums pretty well, and with a man of Randel's size on their side, she knew that they would not get that fast into trouble. "well, that sounds like a sort of plan. I'm good with it, maybe we're lucky and he really saw something"
she looked like she was ready to go

(aaand sorry for the short post too)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 06/11/2012 3:39 PM

(Aaaah, I never got the email saying you replied, I'm so sorry. If you don't want to continue this because I took so long and your muse died, that's fine, I understand.)

Watanuki smiled slightly and nodded. "Hopefully. I believe he lives near here." Randel smiled and nodded. "He lives a few streets down." He turned to Xila with a smile. "I sometimes help when he needs things moved." He said, smiling like he didn't know what he was helping move was stolen goods. Because he didn't. Watanuki sighed and looked at Randel. "Alright, then you can lead the way. I don't remember exactly where his place is, nor do I really want to."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 06/12/2012 12:33 AM

Nice!
I'llt take a look later on, right now I've pretty much have to go^^'
great to hear that yo want to rp^^

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items