The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Going Crazy (Private/PG-13)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/31/2012 11:32 AM

(Roleplaying: Toon-Souseiseki and RazzX44)
(*NOTE:* this story is based on the transformation of one of my characters (Which will come true) Later in the future.)
(Shiva and Bin-Bin are in their Human Forms.)

The Slums...  One of the most disgusting places ever seen and heard about…  This is the perfect place to find some new people who would, no, WILL help me make a shop of my own.  ‘He’ may think he’s the only mad one here?  I’ll be even crazier then ‘he’ is.  I’ll become the best creator there ever lived.  He’ll be so impressed; he’ll bow down to me! thought a woman who walked down the wretched and knee-deep swamps.  She wore a mask to hide her identity and to hide the imperfects on her once beloved face.   She knew that no one would love a monster like her.  All except for a little white boy that followed the woman from behind.

”Shiva?  You’ve been mumbling ever since that day when you were taken away,” the little boy said with concern.  His albino blond hair blowing in the soft and peaceful wind of the swampy place.  His Santa hat bounced while he walked, and the swamp was waist deep for him, so it was hard to keep up with the woman in the cape.  

”It’s not any of your concern Bin-Bin.  Just leave me to thinking and just stay 5 feet away from me still,” replied the woman, who’s name indeed happen to be Shiva.  Bin-Bin just looked at Shiva and tried his best to follow. ”But Shiva, I get easily stuck…  Can you at least carry me on your back until we can hit dry land?” he said and stopped following, waiting for a response.  Shiva looked back at the boy and sighed.  She went back over and kneel down.  ”Just make it quick.  After this, you’re on your own,” she said with narrowed eyes.  Bin-Bin understood and climbed onto Shiva’s back and held onto her, gently wrapping his arms around her neck.  Once Bin-Bin was on nice and tight, Shiva stood back up and started walking again.

As they continued to walk, Shiva still thought.  He will one of these days pay…  I know who you are, and I’ll never forgive you…  I curse your names upon the depths of hell…  Oaky and Einsor.  But mostly to you Oaky…  One of these damn days, your head will become mine on the wall.  Bin-Bin could tell Shiva was still thinking, but decided that is wasn’t his business and just watched where they walked, remembering the paths.  I wonder what Shiva’s thinking on doing for payback???  She seems to confused and depressed.  Especially to Oaky and what he did to her.  I just wish I could help Shiva, but I guess right now she wants to think alone for the time being, he thought and slowly closed his eyes and rested on Shiva’s shoulders.  He heard ticking noises inside Shiva, and slowly whimpered in silence.

Shiva slowly sighed and through her mask, looked at the sleeping Albino Piyo with concern.  Poor Bin-Bin...  he's known me since the orphanage, and now here we are....  Part of the Moriolus Assassins, and something greater.... At least that's what Vincent thinks.  I do not know what Phantom see's in him.  He's just another Pawn with this strange 'Mother of Light.'  But who am I to judge?  It's not my business.  I just need to let things happen and just obey them....  That's what Oaky said...  But not no more.  I will not follow anyone's orders, nor 'his.'  He may have made me into this, but I still think of him as something different.  But I just need a damn plan for the time being to make him come out and explain, she thought and spotted a dry spot and headed over there.  That would be where they will camp for the time being.  

Shiva gently set the sleeping Bin-Bin down, took off a hooded cloak she wore while walking in the swamps earlier, and lay it on him, acting as a blanket.  Shiva sat down next to Bin-Bin, taking off her mask and just looking around before falling asleep herself.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate