The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

A Priceless Artifact (Rated M/E) {P; Nov & I}

Postby Sappheara » 04/17/2012 1:11 AM

Continued from DR: Keoni x Umatilla (Rated L) {Self}

Umatilla and Stream entered the borderline of The Slums. The young female was trailing behind her father with a sad look on her face. Their relationship was on thin ice and it had nothing to do with the heist. The both knew that they had to meet the rest of the group at Screamers, a bar that was located on the outskirts of The Slum’s worst neighborhood. Black market stalls lined the walkway, selling everything from stolen cellphones, TV sets, radios from cars and everything else you could like of. This was the one place thieves could come without getting halled off to jail by the cops. Dirty cops were the ones that work this area, on a rare occasion would a cop that played by the rules end up here, but they wouldn't last long. A drug addicted hooker stumble towards Stream. “Hey, baby, you wanna have some fun?” She stopped in front of him and swayed a little to the left as she watched him. “I’m not interested.” Stream spoke as he looked at the woman with disgust as he continued to walk pass her. He turned to make sure that woman wasn’t messing with his daughter.

Umatilla wasn't thrill to be meeting everyone at Screamers; The Slums wasn't her favorite place. She couldn't really complain since this was the place where they always meet their partners for the heists. Apparently the rest of the group is friends with one of her father’s old colleague. She wasn’t sure if she could trust them, since she didn’t know anyone from her father’s past. The one thing that make her happy was knowing that Keoni was going to be there, he was the only that she felt comfortable with. Right now, her father and her weren’t talking much since they left the café early this morning. Pushing her thoughts aside she watched as a woman in a short bright yellow skirt walked up to her father. Umatilla wrinkled her nose in disgust at what she saw. Was life that bad for people to fall that far from life itself? She watch as her father made a comment and walked pass the woman. She continued to stare at the hooker and notice that her father has turned around and watched them both. Ignoring the female she continued to follow behind her father.

Keoni put his 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 150RR motorcycle kickstand down as he parked in front of Screamers. He spoke to his brother two hours ago and was glad his brother was able to get the information they need to hack into the system. The blue prints for the heist was necessary for them to get the outline of the place. He wasn’t surprise that the hole mansion had security systems all over the place, even the dog door had a special scanner, it scan the dog every time it came in and out of the house. He push the thought aside until everyone got together. Keoni walk through the open doors of Screamers, the place was dark. The walls were line with small lamps that was on a low lighting that gave a small eerily lighting that remind him something from a vampire movie. Keoni looked around the place for an empty table that would fit everyone. He spotted a large table on the other of the bar. Walking to the table he placed his massager bag down on the floor as he sat. Keoni watched some of drunks stagger around the bar, as others screamed over the loud heavy metal music that blared out of the speakers that hung on all the 4 concerns of the ceiling.  He waited patiently for the others to arrive to the bar.

(I do apologize if anything is offensive.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2139
Donate

Re: A Priceless Artifact (Rated M/E) {P; Nov & I}

Postby Slynne » 04/19/2012 12:24 AM

Damon wasn't excatly new to these types of environment, but this place itself. He technically was only here because he was sent from his boss, to another organizion under cover for something. The town was filled will many things he never really liked to be apart of, butb never the less he did work around it. The outcome of something was always a great feeling to him. While walking down the sidewalk, he finally reached his destination, a bar filled with lots of rowdy people. Many playing pool, or watching a sports game on the tv, just drinking and keeping to themselves. Finally, finding the group he was discribed of, he calmly walked over to the table. "Hey, I'm Damon. I guess I will be working with you guys, right?" Saying hoping he interupted the right group and not the wrong one.

[D.1]
((No, its a good post. Mine might be small, I'll only be using one character for now.~ Do you mind if hes undercover for something, if you don't like the idea, I can change it.))

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." ~ Robert Munch

Pen|Ownership List|Wishlist

Warning: I am a new Mom, often thing's get hectic for me. So I am sorry for any late replies.
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 04/21/2012 9:12 PM

Umatilla and Stream finally made it to Screamers. The sound from the loud speakers made the ground vibrate. The heavy metal music wasn’t something they enjoyed. The sound make Stream felt like pulling his teeth out. They continued to walk into the bar with the low lighting. Stream stopped Umatilla as he scans the crowd. This wasn’t a place for a girl or more to the fact a woman like Umatilla. He wasn’t comfortable with his daughter in the bar; he pulled her close as they walked around looking for Keoni. Stream heard Umatilla make a sound as he continued to pull her along with him. “Do you really have to drag me with you? You know I’m not a little girl any more, right?” There was an edge to her voice as she spoke to her father. Umatilla stop talking as she spotted Keoni at the table with other male. She pulled her arm away from her father’s grip as she headed for Keoni’s table.

Keoni looked at the male who stood before him. He was perplexed by the question. “I’m not sure. What kind of guys are you supposed to be working with?” He asked in a questioning tone. Keoni realized that he might be one of members for the heist, but he wasn’t sure. He got up from where he sat, holding out his hand. He looked pass the male and saw Umatilla and her father coming towards his direction. “Ignore my first question. I do believe we are the one. The others are coming as we speak. Have a seat and order something to drink, if you wish.” When he was finish speaking, Umatilla and Stream were at their table. Stream spoke up with no emotion in his voice. “Are you friends with Drake?” He was speaking to the unknown male.

(Not a problem at all. It would make it more interesting.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2139
Donate