The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

~+ Not Like Anyone Will Care {P; Possible D, L, V} +~

Postby Atoli01 » 06/22/2012 7:22 PM

It's not like anyone would care what a bunch of teenagers do in their free time. Maybe the police, but that was obviously the only party. They wouldn't have to know about any of this though, of course, I mused with a mental smirk. "Yuki! Yuki, are you forgetting something~?"

Oh, those boys! "G-give it back! Right now!" I growled as soon as I spotted what they were holding, and what I was obviously missing from my pocket. An orange bottle, one that made small clacking sounds as the black haired man shook it around in front of me. "Give it back! Give it back, I said!" It was obvious when I jumped to snatch it that the small bottle was being held just beyond on my reach.

"Now now, I'll give it back to you after the little fight, okay?" In reply, I just glared at the man. "Unless..." He made a move, pulling me into his arms and putting his mouth right by ear. "You want to earn it?" That small whisper and a lick to my ear was all it took to make me bolt to the other side of the alley. "Stupid, stupid, stupid Rook!"

A heard a couple of the other boys snicker, along with a few hushed whispers like, 'Well she is really cute,' or, 'Who wouldn't want her?' I wanted to smack them all. "So that's a no?" And just like that, all the pills fell down a sewage drain, the bottle soon following it. "I lied~! Now let's go, shall we?"

That damned man, I thought as we all walked to the alley we were supposed to meet at.

{{All the random crap. Homg. X3 But yeah. That's her weird gang, and her sexual harassment friend, Rook. X'D}}

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate