The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Moldy and Brainless (M/Self RP)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/29/2013 2:48 PM

After a few more minutes of staying in that alley way, Marcus gently carried Isol back to his apartment.  He opeed the door after unlocking it and gently set Isol on the bed.  He sat on the floor right next to her.  "Feeling any better Isol?" he said softly and she nodded yes, "A little bit."  "Glad to hear that," he replied and looked away from her and turned on the TV to a channel about the history of Evelon.

Isol looked over at Marcus and poked his head a bit.  He leaned to the left as his head was poked.  He looked at her and blinked, "What's up Isol?"  "Marcus, I'm hungry," Isol said as her stomach grumbled a bit.  "Oh, I see.  Alright, alright, let me go and get take out," he replied standing up.  

"Think you'll be fine alone in the apartment?"  She nodded yes and watched him.  But before he did, he looked back at her, "Promise you will not leave this place."  She nodded again, but Marcus shook his head, "I want a spoken response."  Isol blinked but smiles a bit, "I promise Marcus."
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/04/2013 12:32 PM

Isol was just cicking through the channels on the TV but couldn't find anything on and decided to leave in on the same channel it was on before and decided to close her eyes.  Slowly after she did that, Isol was dreaming.  Most of it was blurry but the things she remembered was two voices.  Both women, but that was all she could recognize.  She sat up and took a peek outside and saw the three kids still outside.  She then closed the curtain and slunk down to the ground and curled up in the corner.

"We've got to find her Larry!  And fast before it's too late," Hina sais waving her arms up and down in a panic state.  "Don't you think I know that Hina?" Larry said and glared at the five year old.  She meeped and stopped waving her arms up and down.  Bin-Bin rolled his eyes and continued to look slowly everywhere.  "I think I know how we can find her," he said and pointed to a food stand.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/05/2013 4:54 PM

That same food stand that Bin-Bin pointe to was the same stand Marcus was at.  He finished paying for the food and headed back to his apartment.  But he stopped dead cold in his footsteps and saw the three kids.  "Oh crap," he whispered out loud to himself.

"Where is she," Larry said and glared.  "Where's who?" Marcus responded.  "Don't play with us.  We know you have  Code Two Seven Nine Zero where you're at," Bin-Bin said and stomped one foot to the ground and Hina nodded in agreement.  Marcus gulped silently and sighed, "If I tell you where she is... what will you do to Isol?"
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/05/2013 5:04 PM

The three kids blinked in surprised.  They never was told about her real name.  She was known to them as Code Two Seven Nine Zero.  "How do you know her real name mister?" Hina said blinking in surprise.  Marcus looked at the baby Doom kitty girl, "How? She told me her name when I found her."  

All three kids gasped and looked at one another then at Marcus.  "Take us to her!" they all said anxiously.  Marcus blinked and closed his eyes, "One condition...  Never take her away from me."
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/05/2013 5:12 PM

Isol was still curled up in the corner waiting for Marcus to return.  She was actually starting to worry and wonder what's taking him so long.  "Please be safe and hurry home," she repeated while waiting for him.  

After that she heard the door and stood up and looked over at the door, standing behind the wall of the hallway.  She gulped as the handle turned all the way.  

"Isol, I'm back," Marcus said as he entered the home.  Isol's eyes widened and she ran over happily but stopped as she saw Marcus allowed the three kids that were trying to capture her inside the apartment.  She turned around and hid in the bedroom.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/05/2013 5:34 PM

"Now remember our deal you three," Marcus said setting the food down on he kitchen counter.  "We promise Marcus," the three said with a smile.  "Isol, come on out they will not hurt you," Marcus said.  Isol blinked and slowly got out of the closet and walked slowly into the kitchen.  "Sister," all three of the kids said while running up to her and hugging her legs and waist.

Isol was surprised by this but smiled and kneeled down and hugged the kids back  She was crying a bit.  "Oh kids I missed you too much," she said.  "We missed you too sister," the kids responded as they were crying as well.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/09/2013 12:59 AM

After the entire crying fest ended, Isol and Marcus were eating in the living room as Larry, Hina and Bin-Bin took a nap in Marcus's bedroom.  "So can I ask you something Isol?" Marcus said digging through the take out container for some more of the veggies that were put in the bottom.  

Isol was chewing a bit when she looked over at Marcus, "What is it?"  

"How do you know those three kids?" he said pulling out a steamed broccoli and eating it.  Isol swallowed her food and took a sip of water before responding.  "I knew them from the Asylum.  Well Larry and Bin-Bin mostly.  I know slim about Hina."
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/15/2013 4:16 PM

"So Hina's the youngest?" Marcus said.  "That's correct Marcus.  I only know that her parents just sent her to the Asylum because of conditions."

"Conditions?  Conditions like what?"

Isol shrugged and went back to eating.  "She actually never told me honestly.  I only know what I know."  Marcus blinked and looked into the bedroom at the sleeping kids and then went back to eating.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate