The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Moldy and Brainless (M/Self RP)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/20/2013 10:41 PM

(Mature for severe Swearing, gore, and possibility of sexual things no one under the age of 18 should read o3o)

"What the hell is this!?  Thinking, wandering, mindless, useless.  Come now you can't be serious!  Dispose of this creature imideatly!  I don't care where just throw her out, she's a bad expiriment and is now useless to me!"

Those were the last few words she remembered before awaking into the Slums area.  Her mind was a bit in a haze as the girl held her head and groaned.  Slowly she sat up and looked around.  Only wearing a ripped up black knee length dress, the girl tried to stand up as best as she could.  

Her legs were buckling and she fell on a crooked tree nearby.  Great... I still cannot walk and I don't know why that is, she thought as she slid down the tree and onto the soft and mold covered land.  Weakly, she looked around with her pale teal colored eyes before slowly losing consious once more and fell deeply asleep.
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Re: Moldy and Brainless (M/Self RP)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/20/2013 11:08 PM

"Out, out, out now!" yelled a older man in the slums area as the he pushed out a young boy out into the streets.  He stumbled a bit and landed on his front.  The pulled his head out of gunk and slime.  He wiped it off of his eyes and spat some of the slime out.  

"What the fuck Boss!?  It wasn't my fault that those glasses broke in your damn bar!" the boy said standing up.  He was about five-foot nine inches tall and had golden colored messy hair.  "I don't care about that bullshit!  Marcus you're fired!  Get the hell away from my property before I call the cops on you!"  With that, the bar door slammed shut and the boy stood there shocked, holding a towel in his left hand.  

The boy wiped his face and started to walk away from the bar.  "Damn Boss for believing that fucking skank.  She should've been the fucking one fired and not me!  Fuck them, fuck everyone!  Like I give a rats--Wah!" the boy fell flat in the mud once more as he tripped on something.  He sat up, coughed a bit and spat out more blood and wiped away his face.  "What the fu--huh?"  When he turned around he could not believe his eyes.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/21/2013 12:34 AM

The boy saw a sleeping girl.  She looked so peaceful, yet almost looked like she was dead by the tree.  He slowly crawled over and sat right in front of the girl.  Black hair, black dress... what the hell are these markings on her arms and legs?  Wait...  Slowly the boy turned the girl's head to the side a bit.  He saw puncture wounds on the girl's neck and shoulder area.  They all seemed to be a little bit infected.  

"You poor thing," the boy whispered and the girl's eyes opened wide.  She looked over at the boy through the corner of her eye and slapped his hand away and tried to crawl away from him as best as she could.  "No please no more!" she said and tried to run.  The boy grabbed the girls' hands and looked straight into her pale teal eyes.  "It's okay, it's okay," he said and held her gently, "I'm not going to hurt you I swear."  

The girl looked into his eyes as tears ran down her face as she panted and trembled.  "You're.... you're not?" she said and looked into the boy's amber colored eyes.  He nods and slowly whispered to the girl, "What's... your name?"
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/22/2013 12:38 AM

The girl's heart pumped as she looked into the boy's eyes.  "I-it's Isol," she said softly before losing consiousness again.  The boy blinked and looked at the girl.  Isol, huh?  Well I just can't let her stay out here, she could die out here, he thought.  He rolled up his sleeves and picked up Isol like a princess and headed back into the town.  

Nightfall started to come down and the lights went up in the Slum's town.  When Isol came to, she was in an apartment.  Slowly she sat up and looked around.  "Where.... where the heck am I?"  

"My apartment Isol," said the boy as he was looking outside at the town's lights before turning around towards her.  "You passed out in front of me before I could introduce myself to you too."  Isol blushed and looked down, "Sorry about that.  I'm very weak right about now so I don't know where I am or where I was before waking up in the Slums."

The boy sat next to her and gently touched her hand.  "Hey, it's okay to forget once in a while," he said pausing a bit as he turned her head so she could face him, "By the way... My name is Marcus."
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/23/2013 1:40 PM

Marcus?  W...why does that name sound so familiar? Isol thought as she looked at Marcus.  His voice, his looks, what do they mean!?  Why am I out here?  What's going on with me?  She had so many questions it was scary for her.  

Marcus saw the fear in Isol's eyes and pulled her close and shushed her in a sotthing manner as he gently petted her hair.  "It's okay Isol, it's okay.  I'm here for you..."

Just like that, those words: 'I'm here for you...'  It triggered something within Isol's mind.  A code to be exact.  

"Code number two seven nine zero, Awaken!" said a masculine voice inside Isol's mind.  She cringed and held her head and trembled as she felt like she was in complete pain.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/23/2013 10:02 PM

(Isol's Past will be in #800080 to not get confused for readers~)

Ten years ago, Isol was curled up in the corner of an insane asylum crying her heart out as she trembled.  "Mommy...  Daddy.... where are you?" she said with a innocent and high pitched tone.  She looked up as she eard locks unlocking.  The little Isol ran over and hugged the first person she felt and cried.  "There there... I'm here for you... Code number two seven nine zero," said a mature man and Isol's eyes went wide.

The flash back ended and Isol's eyes went wide.  Code number two seven nine zero.  That.... what was that anyways?  My name in the past?  what was I doing there anyways?

"Isol, hey Isol snap out of it!  Are you okay?" Marcus said gently shaking Isol's arms right in front of him on the bed.  She blinked a couple of times and her eyesight went back into main focus as she looked at Marcus.  "Y-yeah... I was just remembering something," she responded.  Marcus blinked and gently held Isol close.  "Don't scare me like that again."
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/23/2013 11:11 PM

Nightfall was getting darker and darker.  Isol was allowed to sleep in Marcus's bed for a little while since she was his guest after all.  He, on the other hand, was looking through newspapers and adds online for another job since he was fired from his last job.  

"Graveyard shift, all day shift, weekend shift.  Guh, too many jobs conflict with my schedule as it is," he said to himself as he continued to look through the newspaper and adds.  

His eyes caught attention to a news clipping about three kids escaped from an insane asylum, "What the hell?"  He read the entire thing and dropped the newspaper.  He looked back at the sleeping Isol and then at the paper, which was now on the ground.  "No.... way....  No way in hell," he said shock still on his face.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/23/2013 11:44 PM

The next morning, Isol woke up in the bed and saw sunlight.  That was something she never saw in a long, long time.  She smiled and watched the sun slowly rose and got out of bed.  She was still in the torn up black dress and she walked into the living room of the apartment.

Marcus was up all night, he was trying to find more information of the three children.  

"Marcus?" Isol said and walked over to him by the computer desk.  Marcus closed out of the research post he was in and looked back at her.  

"Uh, morning Isol," he said, rubbing one eye.  "What were you researching about?" she replied curious now.  "It's nothing, I...."  he looked away, "I lost my job the same night I found you outside.  That's all I was doing."  Isol blinked but shrugged it off, "If you say that's all you were doing, I will stop asking questions."  Marcus bit his bottom lip and sighed, "Alright I might as well tell you what I was doing actually..."
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/24/2013 12:18 AM

Deeper within the Slum area, there was singing as three little kids were waving their arms lik a dance as they walked through the area.  All three of the little kids were actually singing a tune together.

"I was bornn in a Pumpkin patch
Companionship rotted my head
There's nobody around the mouth
Support the pleasant, wonderful story~

Mister,
you, mixing it with cream pie was my thing.
Miss
Lady, mixing it with juice and cinnamon was my thing

Inside the bag, it's overflowing.
the hated Chocolate
If you're not going to die I'll snack~"

All of a sudden the children started laughing and holding their stomachs with too much laughter.  "Oh man this is too much fun," said a boy who was wearing a Santa like hat.  "Haha, yeah, too much fun," said a girl with a cat collar as she clapped happily.  "Alright alright, we know our mission right?" a boy with a skull hat said with a wicked grin and the other two nodded in agreement.  "Time to find Code Two Seven Nine Zero and bring her back to the home we all adore!" the three said and continued to march togehter and continued to sing.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/24/2013 12:24 AM

"So that's what's going on and about," Marcus said after finishing his explanation.  Isol suddenly felt faint and fell onto her hands and knees.  "I-Isol!?  Are you alright?" Marcus said kneeling next to her and gently rubbed her back.  "I.... I know those three," she whispered as she saw the three headshots of the children.  "I remember them.... from the asylum..."

"T-the asylum!?" Marcus said surprised as she stopped rubbing Isol's back and looked at her like she was crazy.  Isol looked over at Marcus and had tears running down her face.  "It's a bad place Marcus.  I had to escape from there!  I just had to!"  She started to cry more and curled up and sobbed.

Marcus looked at Isol and then looked down and saw that she had nothing underneath the dress and looked up at Isol once more.  "W-where are your underwear?" he said blushing a bit.  "I don't remember... I only remember wearing this dress when I escaped," Isol replied and looked up at Marcus.

He felt bad for her and sighed.  He stood up, walked over to his bedroom and tossed some jeans, boxers, and a black t-shirt.  "You can wear those for now till I can get some more money," he said turning away so she could dress.  Isol looked up at Marcus, smiled and got dressed.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/24/2013 12:42 AM

"The disarrayed smell of cake is making my head go crazy
Dancing in the parade satisfied the squirming feeling
in my belly~
Ghosts visited the haunted town square
for the second act
I'll give you our delicious candy
Because the best day is One O' Thir-ty oooonnnee~"

All three of the kids were still singing as they entered the town.  There was a lot of hustling and bustling in the small town of the Slums early in the morning.  

"Okie dokie, where shuld we look for her Lanny?" said the girl, swishing her hips side to side while she held her hands behind her back.  The boy with the skull hat looked around, "Let's a see....  Surely she should be around here somewhere."  "Somewhere over the rainbow?" the boy with the santa hat said and all three of them giggled and held their stomachs again.  "Good one right there Bin-Bin," Lanny said and the girl nodded as well.
-----------------------------------

"I-I'm done getting dressed, Marcus," Isol said as she stood there with the baggy pants and shirt.  Marcus gently raised the shirt a bit and narrowed his eyes.  He grabbed a belt, pulled the pants up a bit, and added the belt.  "There, that way they don't fall off of your ass," he said. Isol's eyes went wide, "You swear!?"  He blinked and looked up at her, "uh yeah.... a lot."
She blinked more and narrowed her eyes, "Well stop it!  It's such a bad habbit and it's disgusting when people say a bunch of dirty stuff and swearing all at once!"  Marucs rolled his eyes and let go of the belt and walked away, "Whatever you say, you dumb fucking whore."  

He smirked as Isol had a shock face and started to punch lightly and quickly on his back. "MEEEEAAAAANNNIIIIEEEE!!!!"  

"Awe come on I was kidding Isol!"
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/24/2013 1:08 PM

After a while of arguing and kidding around, Isol and Marcus headed outside of Marcus's apartment and went out.  "So why are you taking me around with you?" Isol said as she looked up at Marcus.  "You are going to come with me so you can learn more about The Slums," Marcus replied.  

"But why?  W-what if those kids are here right now. They're looking for me!"  
"They will never take you back there.  Not while I'm around you Isol."
"You... you would protect me?"
"I would protect you from anything.  No one as pretty as you should suffer through that as well."

That made a blush come up on Isol's baby like face.  He.... he called me pretty, she thought.  A few seconds later, Marcus blushed as well.  Both of them looked away, standing there.  "A-anyways, let's head over to a few locations I chose," Marcus said coughing once.  Isol looked back at him and nods, following him as he lead the way.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/24/2013 1:21 PM

"Now where oh where did Code two seven nine zero go.  Oh where oh where could she be?" Bin-Bin said while standing on Lanny's head and looking from left to right.  "Bin-Bin off my head," Lanny said pouting and looking mad.  "Yeah Bin-Bin, get off of Lanny," the girl said stomping one foot on the soft like ground.  "Sorry I thought a higher view would make finding her a shit ton easier Hina," Bin-Bin said and jumped off of Lanny's head.  

"Come now, standing on my head isn't helpful," Lanny said taking off the skull hat and rubbing his head a bit.  "Well I didn't see YOU making any ideas," Bin-Bin replied and pouted.  "I'm older then you so I'm the leader!" Lanny replied.
"Oh yeah, you and what Army!?"
"My fists are my army!"

All of a sudden they started to punch and kick each other.  Grabbing hair, biting an arm or finger, the usual dirty tricks.  Hina rolled her eyes and continued to look around.  She thought she spotted something using a pair of glasses.  A zip code on a girl's shoulder.  "Guys, guys, guys!  I think I found her!" she said excitedly and the boys stopped fighting and looked over at Hina.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/24/2013 7:46 PM

Lanny grabbed the glasses and saw the bar code.  "Grab her!" all three said running towards the bar code and tackled the girl.

"KYAA!" screamed Isol as she was tackled by three kids.  Marcus gasped and turned around and saw this.  "Isol!"  He helped her out by pushing the kids away, grabbing her arm and both of them ran for it.  she was frightened for her life as she and Marcus continued to run, hearing the kids chase after them.  Marcus pulled Isol into an alleyway right behind a dumpster and held her close.

The voices of the kids sounded like they were close.  Marcus held Isol still and could feel cold sweat running down his forehead.  Isol was the same only tears as well, both of them quietly panting from lack of breath.

"Where did she go?" Hina said as the thre kids looked around.  "I don't see her!" Bin-bin responded.  "Well shit, we'll have to continue searching," Lanny said and ran into a different direction.  Hina and Bin-Bin followed right behind Lanny.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 01/28/2013 12:49 AM

Marcus blinked and looked behing the large dumpster and slowled his heavy breathing.  "I think they're gone now Isol," he said.  Isol sniffled and curled up in his lap.  Marcus saw this and gently petted her.  "It's okay, it's alright, let it all out," he whispered and gently kissed her forhead.  

"Those kids... they've changed," Isol said as she trembled and snuggled closer to Marcus.  "Changed?  Changed how Isol?  Who are those kids and how do they know you?"  These were several questions unknown to him and he wanted answers as soon as possible.  Isol shook her head, "No please don't make me.  Please don't make me tell you everything."  Marcus sighed and held her close, "Alright... I won't force you to explain."

He knew it would be a while before he could get answers.  But he also doesn't want to leave her alone ever again.  Who are those kids...  What do they want with Isol?  But more importantly, where did Isol come from?  He thought about this and held her gently as she continued to whimper, tremble, and cry.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate