The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Coerced (P: Shadowstiches & I) [V?]

Postby ShadowStitches » 12/18/2014 1:33 PM

Neth listened closely as the other one resumed his deal. It was less to make sure he understood correctly on what he would be signing in the end, and more making sure he did not alter anything for his benefit. He knew better then to trust anyone in these type of deals.

Satisfied, he nodded. Usually, because of his nature, there would be some sott of mean hidden hook somewhere in between the lines. In this case however, he just wanted it to be a clean and more or less easy deal. it bugged him enough that he lost quite some time, with locating Azazel and all that, and that he had to actually put even more into this. But, in the end it would be worth it. "you understood corretly.
now." he relaxed his shoulders a little. "If you are satisfied with the conditions, all you have to do is pick one of the two districks and we can set up and sign the contract." he paused. "i know,  a bit oldschool, but it proves that a actual contract still is the safest way to ensure both sides don't try to break it...." he said that with a sly smile.
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 05/04/2015 9:42 PM

"I understand, a paper contract is always the safest way to go," Azazel said in agreement with a small nod of his head. He quite liked the deal on the table, and was eager to sign the contract. A mere meeting with a woman from his past, for the promise of power and influence? He wouldn't turn that down.

Now it was all a matter of which district he wanted. A place close to his home base, or one where he would have to travel. While he could use a change of scenery, he also knew that controlling a place from far away was not a good idea. There was more of a chance of corruption and anarchy.

"The Slums it is then," Azazel said with a grin. He stretched his fingers, awaiting the contract.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 08/06/2015 2:58 PM

Neth smirked slightly. "good choice" he only said, not making it entirely clear if he ment Azazel's pick, or his choice in general to agreeing to their packt.

Neth reached beside him, and pulled out a rather old looking stack of paper and a beautifull, ornate pen out of the small suitcase beside him. The paper was thin, not quite pachement, but certainly not what people of this time and age where used t write on. much more curious then the paper, and the fact one could have sworn that the suitcase had not been there moments ago, was that there where lines of script on the paper that started to shift rapidly, and apparently reformed themselves to write out their contract, moving over the paper like something living.

Neth read over the new formed words, before nodding satisfiedly and signing the contract with his own signature, before handing it to the other Demon.

"I will contact Hela as soon as all is set. She was quite...eager to meet you" his voice, again, indicated great curiosity "and I myself want to get my part of the deal with her done as quickly as possible too. I therefore would be very greatfull if you could agree on a meeting with at the earlies possible time"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 08/07/2015 11:56 AM

Azazel watched with boredom as Neth got the documents ready. It wasn't unusual for those of his kind to pull things out from nowhere. Once he received the document he read it over as well before signing his own name.

He nodded his head, "I will me at the earliest convenience," he assured the other. He was eager to receive his end of the bargain as well. He handed the contract back to Neth and smiled.

"Where do we go from here then?" He was curious as to how the meeting would go with Hela.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 08/15/2015 10:11 AM

Satisfied, Neth took the signed contract and let it disappear again. He was, all thing considered, very pleased with himself and the situation.

Leaning back in his chair, he pulled out a cellphone from the pocket of his jacket. It was prestine, almost like new boughtm but the model was quite outdated. "now" he said, while pressing a  speed dial button. "I will arrange a meeting for you"

The phone rang twice, before he spoke. His voice was unexited, but respectfull. "Hello Hela. I have found Azasel, and he agreed to meet you." he paused for his words to sink in "do you have a place and time in mind where you can meet yet? or would you rather tell him yourself? he sits right in front of me"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/21/2016 10:41 PM

Azazel watched as Neth took out his phone and dialed Hela. As hard as he tried to listen to what was said on the other side of the line, he couldn't make out a word. He was curious as to what the goddess wanted with him, and he'd rather not go into a meeting blind. But this deal was too good to be true.

Hela's clear, smooth voice rang out to Neth. "Ah, yes, excellent," she said quietly, so as not to be overheard by Azazel. It was hard to contain her excitement from Neth. How she wanted to hear Azazel's voice, but she had to remain formal - this was a business deal. "I've no need to speak with him right now. Tell him I'll meet him in Lamenolia, by the cement wall where you first found me. It should be easy to find, as I'll be waiting there for him." She paused a moment, as if in thought. "Perhaps the day after tomorrow, as I'll need time a little more time to prepare. Around dusk will be a good time to meet. If you'll tell him that for me." She was glad she had Neth to do this for her. However, soon she'd be repaying the favor. "Thank you," she said simply, reluctantly. "I shall contact you after I meet with Azazel to pay my end of the bargain. Good-bye." With a click of the phone, she hung up, leaving Neth to listen to the dial tone.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items