The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Crimson Angel [P- M: Dark]

Postby Middy » 05/10/2014 4:48 AM

'Man I can't believe this shit, how was I supposd' to know who he was?' his thoughts were obscured, still hazy from the amount of alcohol he had consumed just minutes earlier. It was amazing enough that he made it out of the bar and into the alley without collapsing into a pool of his own vomit. For Reno, this behavior was quite normal. The job always got so hard, so stressful, and even though he throughly enjoyed it; he even admitted to it being really shitty at times.

Tonight had been different from all the others. Every other time he would have a few drinks, take a woman home, and try to sleep off a wicked hangover before getting back to work. Those were the good days. Something changed, a ghost from the past had returned that night. It was someone he knew before the crisis concerning meteor, and present during the incident at Nibelheim. This same ghost was pursuing him now, and this cold alley served as a sanctuary.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Crimson Angel [P- M: Dark]

Postby Middy » 05/10/2014 5:08 AM

((temp form))

It was quite interesting to run into the Turk at the bar, and to think he didn't even recognize him at first glance. Wasn't his appearance memorable enough? Or was the redhead simply too drunk to realize who he was talking to until it was too late. What had confused him more, was that he ran from him almost immediately when he had no intention on harming the Turk. He simply wanted to chat, to catch up on what had been happening in his absence.

Of course, he did have some ulterior motives, but he wasn't going to let on what his desires were right away. Then again why would he? They only spelt trouble for the redhead, and could in fact get him killed in the process, but he didn't care. One less Shinra dog in the world, and that simple fact made him smile.

Finding him was no issue, and so, he crept up on the shivering Turk as quietly as possible. He would announce himself in a way that would tell Reno who was there.

"My soul, corrupted by vengeance
Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
In my own salvation
And your eternal slumber"
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Crimson Angel [P- M: Dark]

Postby Middy » 05/11/2014 12:07 AM

Reno turned around just in time to be pinned against the wall of the alleyway by a familiar crimson rapier and piercing blue mako eyes. It was him alright, there was no mistaking the auburn haired man in red. "Hey! Can't we talk this out a little before ya kill me yo!?" the Turk tried to remain as still as possible so his neck didn't get sliced open by the sword.

"I'm not here to kill you, but understand I'm holding you still for my own protection," the ex-SOLDIER relaxed his grip on the hilt of the rapier, allowing his captive to relax in turn. "We can make this easier on both of us if we agree to a truce, so neither of us shall worry about the other harming them. Do you agree?"

'Well what choice do I have?' Reno thought, figuring that agreeing to him was the only viable option here. "Okay.. do I really have a choice here? Let's call a truce."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate