The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Lonely Hearts, Idle Hands [Ari/Kitsumi]{M:E}

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 02/08/2016 12:56 AM

Edge was simply gone, drunk with emotion and the passion that was spurring his heart faster and faster. The sheer force of this closeness with Donnie was taking his breath away. After he broke away from the kiss, finally, he was panting hard, and his eyes were languid and half-open. There was absolutely no mistaking the pure joy in his features... nor the fact that he seemed to be 'stoned' off of this relationship. Not half a bad thing to be stoned off of. Sighing, he rested his head against Donovan's, closing his eyes and exhaling one long, soft breath. His heart had calmed slightly, but it was still pounding.

"What you do to me, Donnie... It's better than anything else. You make something happen in me that just... you're...." he dropped the volume of his voice, looking deep into Donovan's eyes once more. "You're irresistible. I can't keep my hands off of you - I feel so dirty, and so right at the very same time. How do you do that to me?"
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 02/08/2016 7:18 PM

That crazy thump of Edge's heart resounding in Donovan's ears was like the sweetest music he could have ever heard. He felt suddenly light-headed, as if the only thing that was keeping him grounded was the man whose mouth was still pressed to his. When the kiss finally ended, Donovan was happy to keep his head leaning against Edge's, so close that the two were sharing breaths. A dreamy smile had settled on the younger boy's face, and he seemed as if he had died right then and there, he would have been content with his life.

"I don't know what to say," Donovan whispered. "I don't want this to stop. I don't want you to stop touching me." He blushed slightly. "I think pretty much everything you've said could accurately describe the way you make me feel, too. I wish I was better with words." He wanted to be able to vocalize his feelings the way Edge did, but he simply couldn't ind the words. "You make it hard to think," he finally said. "I don't even want to bother with other thoughts. I just...I just want to look at you. God, you're so beautiful."

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7109
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 02/08/2016 9:11 PM

"Mmmm... Pot. Kettle. Black." He purred, with a bit of a laugh, reaching up to toy with the top of Donnie's shoulders for a moment, tracing his palm across his chest. "Lay back." he whispered, guiding him to do so if he was allowed, being very, very careful that Donovan's shirt - and then his own, as Edge took his off - cushioned the boy's head. He 'stole' the stethoscope from him, and put it on himself, tapping the chestpiece to test it for a moment, then pressing his palm, with the device against it, right over the apex of Donnie's heart, listening to the beat. "I want you... to relax." he soothed. "Close your eyes."

Bringing his body down beside Donnie's, he left his palm pressed where it was, and very gently kissed his forehead, resting his own there after a moment, listening to the sound between them. "Hang on a moment. Don't... go anywhere." He kissed his lips for a moment, then got up - headed to the bedroom for a few minutes. When he returned, he had two sets of earbuds, and two long black bands. As he climbed back up onto the counter, he fastened one of the bands around his own chest, stretching it tight. He offered the other to Donnie, then gave him one set of the earbuds. "Here... Eden developed the idea for these a long time ago - I only just made them last year, but they work. I think. Put them in... can you hear my heart beating? You should be able to... the sensor's right up against my apex."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 02/14/2016 6:30 PM

Donovan found himself giggling slightly. He felt euphoric, drunk on emotion. He wouldn't have thought it possible to feel this good without drug use or extensive amounts of alcohol, but Edge was better than anything the boy had ever tried. Allowing his lover to ease him backwards, he lay back and let his eyes drift shut. "Mmkay," he murmured, the only sound he made as he focused on relaxing his muscles. His heartbeat, which had been racing previously, now began to slow. His breathing was deep and slow, his chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm beneath the stethoscope.

"Mmm...not moving..." Donovan mumbled. He realized that he probably sounded a bit sleepy, but he was simply so relaxed that he didn't even want to bother putting much effort into his words. It seemed that Edge could not only excite him as no one else could, but the man could also easily bring him to a state of calm, simply by requesting. The safety that Donovan felt with Edge - and also, he realized, with Eden - was enough to make him forget about any worry or stress. He trusted both of them completely.

When the other man returned, Donovan watched him through half-lidded eyes. Reaching for the offered earbuds, he placed them in his ears and was rewarded with the sound of Edge's heart beating. Fastening the other band as he had seen Edge do, he grinned. "I can hear it. Can you hear mine? Is it in the right place?" He sat up slightly, allowing the other man to reposition the device if necessary.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 02/14/2016 8:00 PM

Edge smiled, and nodded. "It's in the right place. I can hear that beautiful heart of yours perfectly well." Slowly, he settled himself back over Donnie, and leaned forward to kiss him, before bracing himself on his elbows, and just... looking at him, drinking in the sight of his lover. He stroked some hair out of Donnie's eyes, and nestled himself so very, very close to him, dropping his head to lick the side of his throat, tongue teasing the pulse-point there for a moment before it turned into a slow, almost lazy progression of kisses all the way up his throat, and finally to his mouth. Pulling back, he took a deep, slow breath, and pillowed himself against the other - slightly to the side so Donovan's chest was free, eyes closed, listening to his heart beating. One arm draped across Donnie, keeping him safe, as Edge played a bit with his hair, the softest smirk on his lips.

By now, Edge's heart was soft and slow too, and was providing a very relaxed, calming backdrop for him as he lay beside the other and traced fingers through his hair, down his cheek, down his throat, across his chest, and all over his stomach in no particular order. He was simply playing with Donnie's skin - leaving little designs and such on it without making a mark, tracing over sensitive areas to see what would happen. "Comfy?" he asked, voice echoing in his chest through the band around it.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 02/21/2016 2:27 PM

Donovan didn't even want to speak. The moment seemed so perfect, like the perfect illusions found in fairy-tales. He was afraid that if he made so much as a sound, he might ruin it. Part of the boy still thought that this couldn't be real. Had he taken some extremely heavy drugs, to bring him to such utopia? But he knew it had to be real - his imagination wasn't good enough to create someone like Edge. And those kisses and the feeling of closeness - no drug could recreate that sort of pleasure, he was sure.

With the steady thumping of Edge's heartbeat still in his ears, Donovan let the other man shelter him in his embrace. He still didn't speak, but now he made soft pleased noises as he felt his lover's fingers trace over his skin. When he finally spoke, his voice was quiet, dreamy. "Very comfy," he cooed. His own hands sought for Edge, one thumb tracing across the man's cheek. "How are you even real? You're too wonderful for this world."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 02/21/2016 11:11 PM

Edge chuckled, and shook his head a bit. "I wouldn't go that far." he murmured, tracing two fingers across Donnie's carotid, and down to his chest, making a slow circle. "I could say the same." He leaned close, and kissed Donnie's cheek, then higher, kissing his eyelid. "I'm happy you're comfortable." he said quietly with a chuckle. "The kitchen counter's not exactly the best place to relax, but... I don't feel like moving."

With that, he settled closer to Donovan, supporting himself on one arm again, while the other traced circles on his chest and stomach. "Let's... play around a little." he murmured. "If you're comfortable with it. I won't force you. If you are, though... can you take a couple really deep, really slow breaths?" he asked, stroking down the side of Donnie's cheek. "I won't make you do anything you don't want to - I promise you that."

He settled himself down again, this time with his ear right over Donnie's heart, and one hand seeking for, finding, and holding the young man's. "I know I can hear it in the earphones, but... I wanted to listen." he murmured. "If you want to play, or not - it's completely up to you."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 11/17/2016 6:18 PM

All of the boy's breath escaped his lungs in one low breath as he practically melted under Edge's kisses. He could just barely make out the other man's words, as he drifted into a euphoric, half-conscious state. Instead of giving an actual reply, he just mumbled a low, "Mmm," in response to Edge's words. But when his partner began to move a bit, he blinked open his eyes and tried to focus.

"P-play?" He didn't mean to sound so frightened. He trusted the other man, even after such a short time. But that word had been used before, and it hadn't meant anything good in those situations. He felt himself stiffening slightly, even as he tried to tell himself that what Edge wanted to do was most certainly far different than what the others wanted. Pushing away his fears, Donovan looked into Edge's eyes in an effort to calm himself.

When Edge placed his head on Donovan's chest, the boy calmed a bit. His hand gripped the other's tightly as he nodded. "Sure," he said, in a voice that was a choked half-whisper. "I'm up to...umm, play." Obeying the earlier instructions, he began slowing his breathing, filling his lungs fully before emptying them to repeat the cycle once more.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 11/26/2016 11:01 AM

"Mmmmm... play can wait, I think." Edge said quietly, pushing up from his position, and tracing down Donnie's cheek with his finger, as he settled back against him. "But... the deep breathing thing is a good way to calm down. Calm, Donnie." He kissed him again, his chest and clavicle, making sure that his partner was comfortable. Kitchen counters did not generally equate to the best places to be cuddling... but as he had said before, he had no intention at the moment of moving. Curled as he was, he could hear every perfect beat of Donnie's heart, and know that he was safe and here, and with him - that was more than enough for him. Granted, it was starting to get a little on the COLD side...

He gave it about fifteen minutes more, before he decided to get off the counter, and heave the boy into his arms, carrying him to the incredibly-plush, incredibly soft bed in the bedroom. Of course, he closed the door with his foot so that they could have some privacy, should they want to sleep or just cuddle, or make out again - because dammit that had been good.

Setting Donnie down, he paused to take off his shoes, before snuggling against him again, wrapped in the very plush embrace of the velour blanket. He settled his ear over Donnie's heart again, and sought his hand once more, kissing it, and drawing it close to nuzzle at. "Just relax. Rest. Nobody's going to bother us in here. My bed is soft, we're both tired, and honestly..." He lifted himself a bit, and grinned. "I can think of no better place to just... take the most luxurious, deep, and fulfilling nap you have ever taken. Believe me, I'll be right there with you. I just... want to lay here. Listening."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 11/26/2016 12:31 PM

A pang of guilt made Donovan cringe slightly. "I'm sorry," he quickly began apologizing for his previous reaction. "You don't have to wait, if you don't want to. It's not that I don't want it. I just...erm..." How to find the words? The boy was used to burying every complaint, every grievance, every hurt he had experienced. He never wanted to be an inconvenience or a disappointment. "Sorry, it was just the word. I've heard a lot of people use that word in a way that wasn't at all pleasant. It's not that I'm afraid of you or anything. It was an involuntary reaction, honest." Hopefully Edge would be able to make sense of his babbling. Now that he was finally trying to voice his feelings, it was all spilling out of him at once.

Calm. The request, paired with the feeling of his partner's lips on his body, caused Donovan to finally stop speaking. He continued breathing deeply, eventually feeling the earlier anxiety and the more recent guilt fading away. The peaceful feeling from before was beginning to return, and he let out a quiet sigh.

A surprised squeak was his only response to being picked up, surprised by the sudden change. Edge didn't seem to have any difficult in carrying him to another room, not that it was a surprise. Donovan's knew that his unhealthy weight made such things easier. It was one of the reasons why his 'friend' had wanted him to be so skinny - it made easier for others to manhandle him. What Edge was doing now, however, was far from what could be considered 'manhandling'.

"So comfy," Donovan murmured, wiggling as close to Edge as he could. The bed was definitely several steps up from the counter, although he would have gladly stayed there had it meant remaining close to the other man. "I'm kind of afraid that if I go to sleep, I'll wake up and you'll have been a figment of my imagination," the boy chuckled nervously. He played the comment off as a joke, but honestly it seemed a valid concern of his. Could things really have turned around so completely in so short a time? Didn't rescues like this only happen in fairy tales?

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/03/2016 11:54 AM

Edge chuckled softly, and stroked down the side of Donnie's cheek quietly. "I'm not going anywhere. I promise you that. I'll be here when you wake up. Every day afterward, too." he murmured, leaning up to kiss his cheek, and adjusting his position so that his arm was over Donnie's chest, and he was laying facing him. He didn't want to smother the boy, but it felt good to be able to partially hold him as they had a bit of a nap. Made it more real, if he was in his arms. More solid. More true.

Truthfully, he was having a hard time believing that Donnie was real, too. He'd fallen so hard, so fast, without a parachute of excuses. There was no helping it. He was head over heels in love with the boy - and he had a feeling that Eden was too, even if he wouldn't be quite so open about it. He let those thoughts run around in his mind a bit as he went silent, and watched Donnie's exhausted form. There was a dire need there, to protect him, to keep him safe. Especially to keep him away from jerks like Jared. The boy wouldn't want for anything anymore - Edge had made himself that promise. Too much had already happened to him, and he wouldn't let anything else.

"I love you." he whispered in Donnie's ear, before using his free hand, and reaching behind him to the drawer of the bedside table. He fished around in it, until he picked up a cloth bag, and nudged the drawer closed with his hand. Pulling the bag over, he opened it, took out the three pieces, and started to apply them. Two earpieces that served as earbuds that he could sleep in... and a chestpiece that generally went over his own heart, or plugged into his MP3. Today, he warmed it in his hands, and pressed it over Donnie's heart, replacing his arm afterward. Edge could never sleep with complete silence. Donnie's heartbeat would help to fill that. Indeed, he was already drifting off when he dropped the bag back onto the table, and snuggled close, pulling the plush, warm blankets around both of them. "G'night Donnie..." he murmured, before closing his eyes and falling asleep.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/04/2016 2:53 PM

Being held by Edge, and having the promise that the man would be there when Donovan woke up, was enough to help the boy relax. To be honest, there was no way that he could possibly feel smothered. He was like a sponge, ready to soak up all of the love and affection that was showered onto him. He had been without it for so long, he was practically starving for it now.

One thing he hadn't realized was just how calm a person could feel. He had so much nervous energy, was so eager to please and terrified of disappointing, that he had never really been able to fully relax. Now that he was with someone he trusted, someone who seemed to accept him as he was...it filled him with a warm, comfortable feeling. He couldn't find the words to describe it, so he simply let out a happy sigh as he snuggled close and let his heavy eyes fall shut.

As he began to drift off, he could just barely make out Edge's words. Grinning, he murmured back a quiet, "Love you, too," before he was completely gone. He didn't even stir when Edge secured the chestpiece over his heart.

When he did awaken, finding his partner still sleeping next to him, he smiled widely. He didn't want to disturb the sleeping man, so he tried to keep very still. But he couldn't help but want to touch Edge, stroke his hair, kiss his eyelids. Finally, Donovan could take it no longer. As gently as he could, he took one of his partner's hands and lifted it to his lips, pressing a kiss to the knuckles.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous