The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Lonely Hearts, Idle Hands [Ari/Kitsumi]{M:E}

Postby Kitsumi » 07/21/2015 4:23 PM

It was impossible to stop the smile from appearing on his face. Donovan had hoped that he wouldn't have to go back to Jared's place to crash, but not nearly as much as he had hoped to spend much of his time with Edge. The living arrangements suited him just fine. "Perfect," he murmured against Edge's lips before returning the kiss.

The fingers grasping his wrist would probably have easily felt as Donovan's pulse quickened. He wasn't sure how he had seemed to find someone so different...and yet so similar. "You're not the only one who falls in love easily," he admitted. "It's one of the reasons why I'm almost always dumped. I guess I can be pretty clingy, at times." He blushed, wondering how Edge would take this information. He didn't want the other man to leave him. "I want to be yours," he said quietly as the other man's forehead touched his.

Either the constant switching of positions was making him dizzy, or it was his nearness to his partner. Probably the latter. Donovan found that he rather liked this new position. With one of Edge's hand burning a path on the skin beneath his shirt and the other still gentle at his wrist, he realized that he wanted to be touched more, always more.

The Edge's words wouldn't have been enough to ignite Donovan, the mouth at his throat and then his ear certainly made up for it. "Mmm...yes," he breathed the word. His back arched slightly as the other man's teeth toyed with his ear.

"I'm not used to this," he warned. "I mean, I've had sex. But it wasn't very good. I was pretty much just a body to fuck...understand?" He wasn't sure how else to say it. He had no idea what pleased him, or what his limits were. He didn't know if they were actually going to have sex here - Edge had mentioned earlier that it wouldn't happen, but in the heat of the moment who knew? It wasn't the sex he was exactly worried about anyways. It was what came before. He didn't know how to touch, or to be touched, with real passion.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7189
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/21/2015 5:17 PM

"You mean... nobody's ever showed you... Pleasure?" he asked, a bit incredulous, but also a little angry at whoever those other men were. Nobody was ever just a 'body to fuck'. Ever. "Well, that's the first thing that's going to change, Donnie. I don't... use people. I actually find the practice pretty revolting. And if I find the people who did that to you, they're going to wish they never touched you at all." He licked the back of Donnie's ear a bit, and moved again, settling him down against the armrest, sliding out from under him, and switching positions again so that he was on top of Donnie.

"Let me show you, what touch is. Let me show you what sensuality is, Donnie." he murmured, sliding both hands under Donovan's shirt, and pulling it off over his head, discarding it behind them somewhere. "Looks like you need a little education, and... I would love to be the one to give it to you."

He smoothed his hands slowly down Donovan's chest, paying extra attention to his nipples when he contacted them, and sliding his fingers slowly down the boy's sides. While he did that, he leaned forward, and kissed the side of Donnie's throat, softly and tenderly, with none of the harsh pressure from before. He was also very careful not to touch on, or around, the bite-wound.

Once he had been all over the boy's chest, he slid back up his sides, and trailed down the tops of his arms, and back up to his shoulder, before ghosting his fingers across his collarbone and throat. He imagined that the other men who had had Donnie so harshly... never told him what he needed to hear. Edge would do that. And more. He leaned close, pillowing his head against the boy's chest to listen to his heartbeat with a soft smile.

"Your heart is beautiful... You are beautiful." he lifted his head, and smoothed his thumb along Donnie's bottom lip. "Your body is gorgeous. Are you alright? Do you want me to stop?"

That was another thing he'd probably never heard. Reassurance. Asking how far was too far. Limits and boundaries. It sounded like these jerkoffs hadn't even bothered to ask him if he was comfortable.

"Is there anything you want to try?" He stroked the side of Donnie's cheek, softly. "Anything you want me to do?"

An idea suddenly struck him, and his eyes brightened a bit. Well, there was one way to show Donnie that he did actually care for him, and that was to show him a new side to himself. Provided the other jackasses had never thought to do so.

"Have you ever heard your own heart beat while aroused, Donnie?"
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/21/2015 5:43 PM

Blushing bright red, Donovan shook his head in response as he was currently unable to speak. He wondered if this made him undesirable, that he wasn't experienced. Edge did seem upset, but not at him. As he spoke, it became clear that his anger was directed towards those who had treated Donovan in such a way. "I don't even want to worry about them," he said in a slightly choked voice. "They don't even matter anymore." He leaned back, liking the feeling of Edge's weight against him.

Maneuvering himself to that his partner could remove his shirt, Donovan was incredibly aware of how skinny he was. He didn't have the muscle that most others considered attractive, and he found himself wanting to shield his body with his arms. Instead, he settled them around Edge's shoulders, and then tangled the fingers of his left hand in the other man's hair.

His breath hitched as Edge's hands seemed to leave trails of flames everywhere they touched. Donovan was sure that his face was beet red, but he pressed up into the touch, enjoying the feeling. His chest was beginning to rise and fall more rapidly. The kisses at his throat caused him to moan quietly, and then he allowed his hands to drop from Edge's hair in order to explore the smooth skin of his back.

By the time the hands on his body had explored his chest completely and then traveled further, Donovan was wiggling slightly trying to feel more of Edge's body on top of his. His hands kneaded the muscles of Edge's back, and then stroked in gentle circles as he felt Edge's head settle over his heart.

"It's hard for me to believe that," Donovan whispered in response. "When I'm staring at you." He couldn't compare to Edge, he knew that. But he didn't want to compare. He just wanted to enjoy this.

"No, please, don't stop." The thought of ending this was enough to make him groan. He had needed this, god how he needed it! The gentle touches and the obvious concern for his well-being that proved he was cared for. Was this was love was really supposed to be?

He shook his head, hoping that he wasn't going to disappoint. "I'm sorry. I don't...I wouldn't even know where to begin."

Blue eyes widened slightly. The idea was...actually quite appealing. It wasn't one that he would have thought of on his own, but now that it was proposed to him, he realized that he was curious. "No, I haven't. But I think I'd very much like to." He smiled shyly, his expression open and trusting.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/21/2015 6:05 PM

Edge reached up to where he had the stethoscope from the kit still slung around his neck. The thing was pretty plain - blue and not altogether flashy. Just a common nursing model. But it was perfect for this. He leaned forward again, and gently fit the earpieces in Donovan's ears, tilting the metal a little forward to open up the sound channel a bit.

"Now..." he said quietly, so as not to deafen Donovan, since he was still holding the other end. "Just relax. Listen. Breathe. Let me do the work. You just hold this..."

He pressed the chest-piece into Donovan's hand, and then pressed his own hand to his chest, right under his left nipple. "Here." He smiled, and let Donnie get a listen for only a moment, before starting to go to work, leaning up and over him to press gentle kisses to his eyelids, his nose, and finally his mouth. He took his lip between his teeth, and gently, gently scraped the inside with his tongue, before going into a full and passionate kiss, his right working down his throat, past the stethoscope, down toward Donovan's hips. He let that hand rest there while the other stroked the sides of Donnie's throat, and trailed down his chest, his side, and eventually slipped under the boy to come to rest between his shoulder blades, trailing down his spine slowly.

Instead of speaking, which would make Donnie speak in turn, and ruin the effect, he broke the kiss for breath, and used his tongue to trail down Donnie's chest and circle around his stomach. He teased at each muscle with tender care, taking his time, and probably making this whole experience far more drawn-out than the boy had ever experienced before. Edge knew how to play with touch. He knew how to arouse without even removing the pants.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/21/2015 8:39 PM

It was always a weird sensation for Donovan to put something in his ears. He didn't even use headphones that had the earpieces, because he didn't like feeling as if something was plugging his ears. But although the stethoscope wasn't the most comfortable device, he was willing to give this a try. It was something that Edge liked, and who knew? Maybe he would like it too.

He didn't speak. He simply followed the instructions given to him, letting his muscles relax and pressing the other end of the stethoscope against his own chest. The metal was cold, and that was the first thing he noticed. But as he let his eyes fall shut, everything around him seemed to go silent except for the thumping of his own heart. It was back to a normal pace now, slow and steady. But that wouldn't last for long.

The tender kisses pressed to his eyelids caused him to sigh very quietly, an exhale of air that was barely audible. As the kisses moved to his nose and then his lips, he could hear the reaction that Edge was having on him. His heartbeat had increased slightly in speed, as he kissed back automatically. Somehow he was able to completely focus on the steady thrumming of his heart echoed through the stethoscope while still responding to Edge's mouth on his. When the touches began moving south, finally settling near his hips, his heart skipped a beat.

But what really made his heart pick up its pace was when Edge's mouth began to move along Donovan's body. The boy hadn't realized just how good it could feel, and he had to shift his position ever so slightly as his arousal became evident.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/21/2015 9:07 PM

Edge noticed the arousal with a smirk and some amusement. If this was all it took to get Donnie excited, then he clearly had been away from anything approaching real romance for a very, very long time. Edge's tongue left Donnie's skin after a moment or two more, and his fingers started to play around the organ, as they slid under the hem of Donovan's pants, and began ministrations there. To make things a little more comfortable, however, he unzipped said pants, and pulled them down a little bit.

Once that was done, he returned to his ministrations with one hand, using the other to lightly stroke the boy's hair. He was curious, so he settled his ear against Donnie's chest, right under where the stethoscope was placed, to have a listen for himself as his ministrations to Donovan's need grew more rapid and frequent. While he did like to tease, he didn't like to keep people in agony, and he was pretty sure that's what Donnie was in right now, of a sort.

He still hadn't moved his ear, listening closely to the beat of his heart, even as Donnie could hear it himself. The quiet noises he was making were simply for soothing the boy - his own need bulged at his pants, but he could definitely take care of that later - perhaps even in that lovely shower behind them. He was more focused, at the moment, on making sure that Donovan was shown that passion did not have to hurt, nor did it have to be so one-sided.

Truthfully, the sound of Donovan's heart was more than a little arousing. He bit his own bottom lip once or twice to keep himself focused on the task at hand.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/21/2015 9:35 PM

At first, Donovan was a bit disappointed to feel Edge pull back - he had liked the feeling of his partner's tongue against his skin. But as he felt the hand slip into his pants and begin touching his arousal, his eyes snapped open as his hips lurched forward to further the contact. He wanted to speak, to say something, but he knew that his words would only come out jumbled and ruin the moment. So instead he simply bit his lip, moaning as he enjoyed what Edge was doing.

With the stethoscope still in place, he could hear as his heart began to beat so fast it was hardly recognizable as the same sound he had been listening to minutes before. He looked down to watch as Edge rested his head on Donovan's chest, hearing the same rapid thumping that echoed in his own hears.

As the feelings of pleasure only intensified, the boy felt the need to grab something...anything. One hand went above his head to grasp at the arm of the couch while the other tangled in Edge's hair, and then moved lower. His hand trailed down the other man's neck and came to rest in the area between his shoulder blades, fingernails digging in slightly as he felt overwhelmed by the sensations. No one had ever actually cared about his own pleasure before. He had been neglected for so long...he probably wasn't going to last much longer now.

"E-edge!" Finally he spoke, gasping the name as he finally felt the euphoria of release. For a moment, every muscle tightened as he bucked forward to increase the friction between Edge's hand and his own organ. When he finally stilled, he used the arm that had been digging into Edge's back to cover his face, embarrassed.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/21/2015 9:50 PM

Edge laughed softly as Donovan covered his face, but he did go to get a towel, ran it under some warm water, and came back to help clean the boy up, as gently and softly as he possibly could. When he was finished, he helped Donnie back into his pants, and kissed him softly, taking the stethoscope out of his ears. "What's wrong?" he asked quietly. "There's no need to be embarrassed. Especially not with me here." he said, gently pushing some hair out of his face.

He wrapped his arms around the boy, and brought him into an embrace, "Really, there's no need to be embarrassed. I promise." he murmured, running his fingers lightly through his hair. "Calm down... easy now." he soothed. "Are you alright? Did I scare you? Did I move too fast?"

Whether or not the boy had experienced something like that before, Edge didn't know, but he was rather worried about him, and it showed in the gentle way he held him, and the calm tone of his voice. "I didn't mean to scare you if I did."

Taking the stethoscope from him, he wrapped it around his neck again, and nuzzled his cheek. "I think at home, I'm going to make sure you're healthy enough, Donnie." he murmured. "I have equipment for that. Calm down now. I'm here."

Soothing, soft strokes down his back and through his hair. Not seeking to arouse, but seeking to calm and comfort.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/22/2015 9:18 PM

Although he felt completely useless as he lay there blushing furiously while Edge cleaned him up, Donovan couldn't seem to bring himself to move at first. When he finally did, pushing himself onto his elbows to lean up, he immediately began apologizing.

"I'm sorry. You didn't do anything wrong...it was perfect. You are perfect. I'm just...broken, I guess." How could he explain? The way he had been treated in past relationships - and there had been many - had drilled into him a fear of having his own pleasures. Any time he had asked to have a want or need fulfilled, physical or otherwise, he had been treated as if he was selfish and needy. So now, even though he had thoroughly enjoyed the sensations Edge had given him, he felt...guilty.

But that started to fade slightly as he was wrapped in his partner's arms. He sighed, a contented exhale of air, as he rested his head on Edge's chest. "I'm sorry," he murmured again. "I just don't want to be selfish. I wasn't even able to return the favor."

Donovan bit his lip, chewing it thoughtfully. "I don't think I'm too unhealthy...I just maybe don't eat as much as I should." That, and he was obviously a wreck emotionally. The abuse had messed him up in ways that seemed impossible to fix. But there was hope now, and he found himself grinning. Edge cared about him. Took his health into consideration.

Damnit, that was all it took for Donovan to fall in love.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/22/2015 11:23 PM

Edge closed his eyes, continuing to hold Donovan, and stroke his hair. "You're not broken, and you never were. You're also not selfish." he said quietly. "By no means is feeling pleasure yourself a selfish act. Especially since I was giving it to you. And I don't care what your doctors say, I'm going to give you a checkup anyway. Especially..." he lowered one hand to press lightly over Donnie's heart. "Here. Because I want to make sure. Most of the equipment I have at home is for that particular area anyway."

He laced his fingers with Donnie's after a moment, and continued to hold him. "Time in the room's not up, but... I want to get you home." he murmured. "I want to explore your heart, I want to make you feel good, and I want to get to know you. Find out things about you. The sooner we get you to my house, the sooner we can start to do all that."

Even if he didn't want to, he had to pull away to grab his phone from the table, shoving it back into his pocket before standing up, and offering his hand to Donnie. "Come on, let's get you out of here."

The walk out to the car wasn't long, and it turned out that, for all his reckless attitude, Edge was a careful driver, and didn't live too far away from the club. It was a penthouse apartment, on the 20th floor, room E21. The view from the bay windows wasn't the ocean or anything, but Edge had a perfect view of the city skyline here. The lights all over looked like little stars.

The floor of the place was all light-colored hardwood with several white carpets strewn about, heavy on the plush. There was an upstairs, of course, but the downstairs was rather nice as well. A kitchen was slightly off of a spacious living room with a comfortable plush black couch, a large-screen TV, and all sorts of gaming systems. There were some odd-looking electrical implements settled into a box near the TV, and a lot of pairs and parts of headphones and microphones. One of the things in the box was very clearly a stethoscope of some kind.

"Well.... welcome to my place, Donnie. Make yourself at home. If you didn't eat, we can get takeout... or I could make something, or we could order pizza. Do you want some water or some juice? I've got lots. Go ahead and flop on the couch, if you like."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/23/2015 12:59 PM

There were so many things that the poor boy was hearing for the first time. Donovan wanted to argue - how could he not be broken? He had tried and tried to fit into the mold of 'perfect, obedient boyfriend' before but had failed. He couldn't be perfect, and trying to be had seemed to shatter him inside a little at a time. But he didn't want to argue. As unbelievable as it seemed now, he hoped that one day he could believe what Edge was saying. "Thank you," he said, blinking back tears of pure happiness as he felt Edge's hand press against his heart. There was no way that he deserved this, but somehow it was happening.

"Okay. That sounds really nice." Part of him felt bad that Edge wasn't going to get his full time in the room. How long had he said he had waited for it? A few weeks? But he couldn't deny that he was excited to get to know Edge better, and to see where they would be living together. He wasn't the first to move, though. He stayed pressed against Edge until the other man finally moved.

Grabbing the offered hand, Donovan thanked Edge for the help up with a smile. He intertwined their fingers, giving a gentle squeeze as he let Edge lead the way.

Throughout the car ride, he leaned the back of his head against the window to watch Edge while he drove. He was becoming far less shy and stared openly, appreciating seeing Edge from this angle. Once in the apartment though, he couldn't seem to focus his gaze on any one thing. He studied the kitchen, and then the various devices near the TV. He instantly recognized the stethoscope, and grinned. He didn't sit down right away, although the couch looked incredibly comfortable.

"Geez, this is nicer than any place I've ever lived." He chuckled as he realized that he wouldn't have to cram himself into Jared's tiny loft apartment anymore. The thought of Edge cooking for him was tempting, but in that moment Donovan wanted the chance to just relax and get to know his partner. "Could we order takeout? I like Chinese, if that's something you like...?" It felt weird asking. He didn't like taking advantage of others' kindness. This wasn't the type of situation where he was trying to take advantage though, and he was trying to make himself realize that. "And I can get myself a glass of water if you just point me towards the right cupboard?"

At least he was talking a bit more now. Now that he knew he wasn't going to be told to shut up, or that his voice was grating, he felt able to speak freely...for the most part.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/23/2015 4:01 PM

"Hell, that's a pretty good idea, actually." Edge said, about the takeout. "I love Chinese Food. ... And Mexican. And Thai. Oh, and certain type of Japanese. Can't stand boiled leeks, though."

Edge continued talking as he went into a small room off the kitchen, coming back with a black shirt with 'Hell if I Care!' written across the top in white, and 'But Please Do Go On' on the bottom half of the back in light gray. "Ah, the water's in the fridge, and the cupboard with the glasses is that side-right one. By the stove, with the purple tape around the handle. I may or may not have accidentally busted that at one point. There's... let's see... I think apple juice in the fridge too, some milk, my protein shakes, some sort of fruit-punch drink-think, and some pulp-less orange juice. I wouldn't' suggest the protein shakes. They taste like shit." He smirked, and pulled said shirt on over his head, shaking out his hair once he had his shirt on. A lot more of a 'relaxed' and not 'carefully done up to attract attention' look - but it didn't seem to detract from his natural attractiveness any. He'd also pulled on a pair of soft blue-jeans, instead of the black leather ones, and had taken off his shoes.

"That's much better." he said, stretching out, and going to retrieve the menu for a Chinese place from a basket near the stove. Opening it to a well-dogeared page, he pointed to an entry. "This is what I generally get. The Shrimp Fried Rice with a side of Mandarin Chicken. Seriously, their sides are the best in town, I swear. Choose whatever you like. Donnie - I've got credit with them, and I'll just use that." He chuckled, going to the freezer, and opening the door to pull out an ice-cream cake.

"We'll have a couple of slices of this after, for dessert. Gotta let it thaw a bit, though. Hope you like Cookies and Cream ice-cream, and chocolate cake. I guess I have some ice-cream bars in here too, if that's more your style. Just let me know. Oh... and the number is on the back of the menu." he gestured vaguely to the wall. "Phone's over there. If you give me a sec, I can order. I just want to put this out first."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/23/2015 6:22 PM

Now that he was thinking about food, Donovan realized just how starving he was. Jared had insisted on leaving the apartment to get to the club before dinner. He had promised that they would get food there, but that hadn't ended up happening.

When Edge returned from the room he had disappeared into, Donovan followed his instructions to get himself a drink. All the options caused him to pause for a while, trying to decide what he wanted most. "Well, the protein shakes certainly seem to have worked for you," he said, eyeing Edge appreciatively. "But I'll go with orange juice I think." He filled a cup with the liquid, taking a sip and then sighing happily. "I forgot how much I love juice. If you keep a fridge full of this stuff, I bet I'll gain weight quickly. Doesn't most fruit juice have like a ton of sugar?" He smiled over at Edge. It was nice to see his partner looking more natural. And the shirt made him giggle a bit. It wasn't until saw Edge without his shoes that he realized that his worn purple Converse were still on. He kicked them off near the door, not bothering to untie them.

"Oh, god," he groaned when Edge began mentioning food. "You're making me hungrier just talking about it." He leaned close to Edge, reading the menu. "The shrimp fried rice does sound good...maybe with Szechuan Pork? Ooh, and can we get some egg drop soup? It's my favorite." He grinned sheepishly, hoping he wasn't sounding too demanding. "I'll need to get a job or something, so you don't have to keep paying for my food and stuff."

As Donovan saw the cake, his eyes widened. For a second or two, he looked almost about ready to eat the cake right then and there. "I think I'm in heaven," he said, in a playful tone of voice. "Now I know that I'm going to be gaining weight soon. Cookies and Cream is fine, and chocolate is my favorite. The only problem will be keeping me from eating it all." While Edge was busy, he grabbed the phone and punched in the number, but didn't press the button to call yet. He was too shy to order himself.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/23/2015 11:55 PM

Edge laughed very quietly, and shook his head, reaching out to softly ruffle Donovan's hair. "Not a problem, and you don't have to work if you don't want to. My job keeps me well-fed, and well everything-elsed." He shrugged, taking the phone, and ordering for the both of them, hanging up afterward, and leaning against the counter with a bit of a yawn.

"I'm an internet engineer of a sort." he explained. "I manage all those network connections for big companies, and decide how to route the various information. I also do a bit of programming and have made a couple of programs - mostly for medical schools, though." He cut a slice of cake for the both of them, and put the cake away, leaving the slices to thaw on top of the fridge. He stifled another yawn, and shook his head a bit, grabbing one of those instant-energy shots from the door of the fridge, and downing it all immediately with a grimace. "Gyah. That stuff is always vile. Takeout should be here in twenty, so... make yourself comfortable. I think the cable's out, but we have movies and the like. I also have my laptop upstairs if you want me to bring it down."

He tossed the energy drink bottle, and crossed into the living-room to start putting away things. There had been a stethoscope on the large coffee-table in front of the couch, as well as some papers, a controller, two magazines, and a book. He started chucking them where they belonged, and bent to scoop up a stuffed animal that had been on the floor with a blush, hiding it behind his back, and sort of... 'dropping it' into the laundry room and shutting the door.

"Erm... well... tell me about yourself, Donnie. I'll answer any questions you want. Promise."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/24/2015 3:54 PM

The sound that escaped Donovan's lips when his hair was ruffled was very nearly a purr. He had always liked his hair being touched and played with, and now he blushed slightly at the simple contact. "You're sure I won't be a burden on you? I mean, I've never been very good at normal jobs. I just...get to anxious. But I don't want to be a financial strain or anything."

Donovan wasn't a very tech-savvy person, and so half of what Edge was saying didn't make too much sense to him. But he understood the gist of it, and he nodded. "You're probably way smarter than me, then. Did you have to go through some sort of specialized training for that kinda stuff, or was it something you picked up as a hobby and then turned into a job?" He grinned a bit at Edge's reaction to the energy shot. "That's why I like the Monster energy drinks better. They're horrible for you though, I know. And I don't even think they do much for your energy. They just taste amazing."

It was awkward just watching Edge cleaning without offering to help, but Donovan had no idea where anything went. He hid a chuckle as he saw the stuffed animal, deciding not to bring it up. He didn't want to say anything to embarrass his partner. Finally, he flopped on the couch, his legs dangling over one arm and his head resting on the middle cushion.

"There's really not much to say about myself. I'm super boring." Now he yawned, a delayed reaction that he had been trying to hold off after witnessing Edge yawn. "Umm, I like music. I play guitar a little bit, but my main instrument is piano." He shrugged. "I dunno how to really describe myself. What about you? How would you describe yourself?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext