The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Lonely Hearts, Idle Hands [Ari/Kitsumi]{M:E}

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/19/2015 1:43 AM

Edge was, in a word, Bored. He'd just gotten off the most amazing parkour tour he'd ever been through, and almost lost his life twice. That's what made it killer. Unfortunately, it was raining today, and even Edge wasn't stupid enough to risk doing shit in the rain. Clubbing it was, in that case, and he was currently sitting in the 'waiting room' of the fetish club Kink-Street. Maybe 'sitting' was too strong a word for the currently half-sprawled, half-draped sort of position he was in on one of the black couches with white trim. He was used to coming here. So many lonely, terrified, shy, and embarrassed boys about. Which was generally a good thing for Edge, considering he had a tendency to like them that way. He hadn't found anyone truly interesting tonight, though. They were all fawning over some new model or something, and weren't paying him much attention.

Then again, being bare-chested, and lounging about like he owned the place was what a lot of the dominants did in here, so it was easy to get a bit lost in the crowd. So easy in fact that he was getting more bored of the place just sitting there. He decided to get up and move around a bit, taking a cigarette out of his pocket, and lighting it, walking toward where the 'new' recruits usually hung out, the front of the place. What kind of fresh meat would there be tonight?
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Re: Lonely Hearts, Idle Hands [Ari/Kitsumi]{M:E}

Postby Kitsumi » 07/19/2015 2:57 AM

Donovan
Click Donnie for his human form.

Hovering somewhere between the entrance and the nearby bar, Donovan straightened his shirt for probably the thousandth time since he had arrived. This wasn't at all what his so-called 'buddy' had promised. Jared had mentioned a bar with open-minded people. This was a place of depravity. Then again, when he thought about it, maybe this was where he belonged. After all, he was no angel.

He at least wished that he could have dressed himself properly. He had been crashing at Jared's place, and with only half an hour's warning that they were going to go out, Donovan hadn't had time to do laundry. The tank top he had borrowed was certainly colorful with it's bright blue, purple and pink galaxy scene. But the material hung loosely on the man's slender form, making him appear practically shapeless, or so he assumed. At least the pants were a pretty close fit. Jared liked his pants painfully tight, so the super skinny black jeans were barely loose at all. Still, he was sure that he stuck out like a sore thumb.

Shooting a wistful look at the exit, Donovan wondered if he should just call a cab. Jared had abandoned him, even knowing how much he hated being alone especially in places like this. The shy man was beginning to realize that he needed to find new friends.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/19/2015 3:31 AM

Edge saw the skinny boy almost immediately after meandering over to the bar, and paused mid-stride to do a double-take. Wow, that dude was... thin. Really, really thin. He also looked a bit out of place here. With all the scantly clad, almost-depraved people lurking around here, it was somewhat unusual to see someone fully clothed, and squirming around as though there were walking hands all over them. Not to mention that the lady beside the skinny kid was looking him over like a tasty dish. Edge knew that woman. She had nasty, nasty habits.

Cursing himself internally for being spontaneous, and also a fool, he took another drag on his cigarette, and headed over to the young man, putting a companionable arm around his shoulder.

"Hey there. You don't look like you belong here, dude." he said, exhaling the smoke in the other direction. "What is someone like you... not to sound corny... doing in a place like this? Especially in the rain?"

Canting his head over to one of the unused seats on the couch, he took another drag. "Let's... go over and have a seat you and I. Between us both, I like being off my feet every now and again." his voice dropped to a whisper, and his mouth got very close to the boy's ear. "And the lady you were about to sit beside has a nasty tendency of whipping boys like you. Literally. Come with me and play along."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/19/2015 3:50 AM

Shit. With his eyes glued to the purple converse he had worn, Donovan hadn't noticed anyone approaching him. There was no time to make a beeline for the restroom as a last-ditch escape attempt. The stranger was already there, throwing his arm around Donovan's shoulders in a far too friendly way. "I...uhh..." Well, that was great. Now that he had gotten a good look at the man, the shy boy was having trouble speaking.

The guy was good-looking, that much was obvious. And the confidence he showed was something Donovan both admired and coveted. There was no reason for a guy like this to pay any attention to him, yet it was happening. "I guess I don't belong here," he said quietly, ducking his head so that the darker blue ends of his hair hid one of his lighter blue eyes. "I'm waiting for my...uh, my friend. He ran off with someone. I don't know..." It was difficult to keep up a conversation under the current circumstances. He was hyper-aware of every spot the other man's arm touched, although now it was beginning to provide an almost comforting warmth.

Still, at least he wasn't alone anymore. At the offer of a seat, the boy nodded. "Yeah, sure. Sitting would be nice." He'd been standing in the same place for about twenty minutes. It wasn't too long, but his feet were still hurting after the jog Jared had forced him to go on yesterday. When he felt the man's warm breath tickle his ear, Donovan blushed bright red. The words spoken caused an even more obvious reaction however, as he sputtered in shock. "O-oh! I didn't even notice her...I swear." Now he desperately tried to defend himself, hoping he hadn't seemed like that type of guy. Whether 'that' type of guy meant being a masochist or being into women, he wasn't sure. Probably both...he was neither of those things, and didn't want people to think that he was.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/19/2015 4:50 AM

Once he was seated again, the boy by his side, he figured he might as well be polite about all of this. The woman had lost interest, which was a good thing. Again, Edge exhaled the smoke from his cigarette away from the boy, and put the thing out on an ashtray on the table, before offering his hand to the one next to him. With his jet-black hair, black leather fetish-wear pants, pink eyes, and rather infectious smile.. well... he was charming, that was for sure.

"My name is Edge. Would you do me the honor of giving me yours?"

As he was introducing himself, the owner of the club peeked in, and got Edge's attention by putting a card in his free hand. "Edge, you got the Heartbreak room. Four hours. You wanna pass it on?"

Edge snorted. "Hell no. I waited three days for that room. C'mon kid." He... didn't really give the boy much choice in the matter, trying to sort of string him along through the throng of people, toward a black door near the back of the place. It had a 'broken heart' symbol on it, but nothing else to say what it was.

"You ever been in the back room before, kid?"
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/19/2015 3:02 PM

The smile that the man Donovan now recognized as his rescuer damn near melted him right then and there. His own lips twitched upwards in a very small smile in response, although his nervousness was still evident in the way he continued playing with his clothing and hair every few seconds. He couldn't help but wonder why the guy had taken a scrappy stray like Donnie under his wing. Maybe he was just a nice guy? It was a comforting thought, and was enough to make him relax, if only a little.

"Yeah. I'm Donovan. Y-you can call me Donnie, though, if you want." At least his nervous stutter was finally starting to disappear. He had only tripped over one word that time. That was probably a new record, since he had only known the guy for two...maybe three minutes?

When Edge began pulling him through the crowd, Donovan wasn't sure what to do. If Jared was unable to find him, he might leave without a second thought and then how would Donovan get home? But he didn't want to be alone, even if the only current company was dragging him to the rather unappealing-sounding Heartbreak Room.

In response, Donovan shook his head 'no', eyes wide. "What's the Heartbreak Room?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/20/2015 8:22 AM

"Ah, don't worry about it too much. It's just the name for one of the back rooms." Edge said, pushing the door open, and letting Donnie through. He made sure to close the door after them, locking it so they wouldn't be disturbed.

Inside, the place was somber resplendence. A black-glass chandelier twinkled up near the top of the high ceiling, and threw colored patterns on the black-washed walls. Little designs were done all over on those walls that seemed to pulse with energy. Edge recognized them as privacy runes, but unless the kid was well-versed in that sort of thing, they would just be pretty decorations.

The floor was completely dark hardwood, with golden trim around the edges, and vast, plush carpets in deep-red settled in the middle. On the left side of the room, there stood a massive bathing area, with an open shower, and a hot-tub brimming with warm water. All the metalwork was done in polished gold, and the tile-work was burgundy in the shower. Toward the center of the room was a massive living/lounging area, set out with two large plush couches, a coffee-table, and a massive statue to provide a little privacy for the last area of the room, near the right, and tucked into the corner, just past the statue. It was a round bed, done up in vibrant-red sheets, with black pillows.

Edge sighed a bit, rotating his neck, and headed toward a cabinet fixed to one of the far walls, above a long black-marble counter set into the wall. Without any delay whatsoever, he was already grabbing things from the cabinet, and pouring both he and his guest a nice drink of spiced-cider. An observant individual would have noticed that Edge's glass was quite a lot fuller than Donnie's, and seemed to have a tangier aroma. That, and the bottle of vodka left out on the counter told just what was in Edge's glass.

He settled down on one of the couches, and put both drinks on the table in front of him, kicking his feet up on it, and patting the place beside him. "Well, come on, Donnie. I don't bite. Much. At least not today. I'm feeling like some company, and this room is the most luxurious one they've got."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/20/2015 4:33 PM

Although the name was foreboding, Donovan allowed the other man to pull him inside the Heartbreak room. Once the door was closed and locked behind them, and he had taken the chance to gaze at his surroundings, he was glad that he had trusted Edge.

For some reason, he had expected the rooms in a place called Kink-Street to all look like some sort of torture dungeon. Now he was realizing just how laughable his fear of the room had been. The room was easily the nicest one he had ever stepped foot in, and was probably at least twice as big as Jared's apartment. The inexperienced boy found himself momentarily forgetting his shyness as he walked far enough inside to stand under the breathtakingly exquisite chandelier.

"Holy fuck," he breathed. "Now I see why Jared was so eager to come here. Hey, how long do you have this room for?" When he turned to look at Edge, who was pouring them some drinks, he found it a struggle not to stare. He had found the man handsome before, even in just the few seconds he had allowed himself to glance up. Now that he was getting a better look, he realized just how lucky he was to have been found by Edge among all the others in the main area of the club. The guy was gorgeous, and Donovan realized that he was treading in dangerous water. He was known to fall fast and hard...especially so soon after a breakup.

Tearing his gaze from the man himself, Donovan instead forced himself to watch as both glasses were filled. He was comforted to see that Edge made no move to add alcohol to Donovan's drink even as he spiked his own. The other guy wasn't trying to get him drunk - always a good sign. Deciding that Edge was trustworthy, Donovan made his way over to the couch.

He plopped down beside Edge, letting out a surprised noise that was very much like a squeak when he sank into the cushions, his body leaning against Edge's for a moment until he re-situated himself. "Thanks. For the drink, I mean. Oh, and for bringing me back here. It's...really, really great." He blushed. Already he was babbling, making himself look like a fool.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/20/2015 5:09 PM

Edge laughed a bit, and took a sip of his own drink, before forcibly pulling the boy close. "I'm not an idiot, kiddo." he muttered, stroking fingers through the boy's hair. "I've been stared at less intensely by some of the whores on Main."

He smirked, and slid his finger down the side of Donnie's neck, and toward his shoulder. It was a sensual move, a soft one. Calculated to increase the tension if not the attraction. But he made no move to touch anything other than that and the boy's hair. Something about this green young thing reminded him of himself when he was far, far younger. Edge had a lot of experience - both in the bedroom and out. This poor lamb, it looked like, had very little.

Standing after a moment of sensual contact, he took his drink, and leaned against the chair across from the couch, studying the boy with an amused smirk on his lips.

"I won't lie, Donnie. I can be whatever you want me to be. I can be sensual and sexual, platonic, sugar-sweet, an animal, a whore, or a noble." He ran his finger around the glass he was carrying for a moment, and then looked up again. "Much more, and much subtler, than just those, however. You take me for a ride, and you'll never want anything else."

He crossed around the chair, and sat on the coffee-table in from of Donnie after moving the drink, and leaned forward, putting his hand lightly on the boy's knee. "You become mine, and you will never want for anything. And yes, that does mean I'm offering. But I live fast. I have habits. I frequent places like this. I'm a a HELL of a jealous lover. But..." He reached up, tracing Donnie's bottom lip with his thumb. "If you're down for all of that..."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/20/2015 6:11 PM

(please excuse any mistakes in this post, I'm on my phone. If any of it is absolutely unreadable or you just can't tell what I'm saying, feel free to message me lol)

There had only been time to take a single sip of his cider before Edge had surprised Donovan by pulling him quite near. The boy held the glass high, just barely able to keep from spilling a few drops on the couch they sat on. "I didn't realize I was being that obvious..."

He might have had the sense to apologize if Edge's touch hadn't been so distracting. It wasn't that Donovan hadn't been touched before. Although he seemed quite innocent, he was no virgin. He had been with his share of men in the past, but it had been very...one-sided. In most situations, Donovan had ended up ass up on the bed (or on the couch, in the car, etc.) barely moving while allowing his 'partner' to have his way with the poor boy.

This was different. The touch was far more gentle than how he was ised to being handled, and he almost groaned in disappointment as Edge moved away from him to stand.

When Edge spoke, Donovan was entranced. It wasn't just the words and the mystery behind them that held him captive. It was the way Edge's lips moved, and the curiosity that Donovan began feeling at what they might feel like against his own, or against other parts of him. He cleared his throat to ask exactly what Edge meant, but couldn't speak.

When the otherr man touched his knee, Donovan could feel the heat from the contact scorching him throug the borrwed jeans. "If I'm yours..." The meaning behind the words were quite clear. The question was, did Donovan really want to dive in headfirst with a man he had only just met? A man who was devestatingly beautiful, mysterious and dangerous...and one that Donovan was already wanting in ways he shouldn't.

Before he could answer, the boy's cell phone vibrated. It was probably Jared, finally texting him back. Donovan grabbed the phone, but instead of reading the message he powered the device off. "I don't know why you would be interested in me," he confessed, looking back up into Edge's eyes. "But if you're asking, well...yes. I'm down for that."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/20/2015 6:31 PM

Edge leaned closer upon hearing the consent, his knee resting on the part of the couch between Donovan's legs. One arm braced itself on the left side of Donovan's head, while the rest of him moved to take the young man at his word. Without giving the boy a say in the matter, he lifted his chin, and took him in a crushing, powerful kiss. Edge was a master of pleasure, and kissing was obviously one of the things he'd mastered over the years.

His tongue ran the length of the other's teeth, and - once allowed access past them - added to the power of the kiss, exploring the inside of Donovan's mouth with a ferocity that belied his gentle words. He moved the kiss from the mouth to the throat before too much more thought had passed by, his free hand sliding behind Donnie's head to steady and comfort him.

He definitely had decided. This one. This was his. It was only proper that he leave his mark. His psychic scent all over the boy. Edge was not a vampire, but there were those in the circles that he moved in that may as well be. If he didn't claim this boy... he'd be in grave danger.

Leaning closer, he pulled away, and slid one hand up under Donnie's shirt, the other sliding down toward his lower back as he shifted positions, getting to one side of him, and lightly pushing him down.

"Relax..." he murmured, close to the boy's ear. "We won't do anything you don't want to do, and I reserve sex for my place." he said with a wink. "But some of the crew I hang out with... they won't hesitate to try and steal you from me... unless you're marked in some way. I could bite you, or tattoo you, or something similar. If I don't mark you, you could be in danger if we run into them."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/20/2015 9:00 PM

Of course Donovan had realized that at least part - perhaps the largest part - of Edge's proposition had revolved around physical intimacy. But he hadn't expected for the other to lean in so quickly and begin kissing him without a word or gesture of warning. It wasn't the first time he had been caught in an unexpected kiss though, and he found himself reacting automatically, leaning into Edge's kiss and allowing the other man the access he desired. Damn, he was probably the best kisser Donovan had known...or, well, kissed.

When Edge's mouth moved lower to press fevered kisses against the skin at Donovan's throat, the boy was unable to stop a low moan from crossing his lips. His throat was definitely a soft spot for him, and he leaned his head back as far as he comfortably could to allow Edge total access to the area. He felt dizzy and yet completely grounded by the hand at the back of his head, an odd but surprisingly pleasant combination of sensations.

At first, Donovan was sure that his new...boyfriend? Was that what this was?...was intending on truly taking all that the shy boy could give right there on the couch. But Edge's words proved that to be a false assumption. "I don't understand," Donovan said, honestly. "I wouldn't just let myself be stolen away...but if you want to mark me, go ahead." He had a feeling that there was something behind this that Edge wasn't telling him. Oh, well. He would find out in due time. Besides, he had been warned about Edge's lifestyle, and he chose to accept it and hopefully enjoy it with his new partner.

"Erm..." as he allowed himself to be leaned back, Donovan felt himself blushing again. "This mark. Does it have to be permanent?" But as soon as the question was asked, he realized that he didn't really care about the answer. He shook his head, speaking again without giving Edge the chance. "Never mind, it doesn't matter. Mark me however you like."

It had never taken much for Donovan to give himself away. A smile here, a compliment there, and he was a devoted puppet. This felt different though. The others hadn't much cared about what Donovan did, as long as he was willing to fuck whenever they wanted. Edge had already claimed to be jealous, and the fact that he was marking Donovan as his own...that had to mean that he cared, at least a little, right?

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/21/2015 7:32 AM

"We'll get you a very small tattoo later, but for now..." Edge gently pulled the shirt the boy was wearing to one side, and chose a decent spot between his neck and his shoulder. He stroked down  his cheek with one finger, and then bent to bite him. Hard. Hard enough to draw blood. Immediately, he searched under the coffee-table with his foot, and brought out a white box about the size of a briefcase. He hooked it up to where they were, opening it, and searching for gauze and medical tape. They always had a medical kit nearby in this place. It wasn't hard to think of where to look, and he wasn't wrong. The gauze was rolled in a neat ball right beside the medical tape, in a corner of the box. There were also various other medical implements inside.

The bite was fairly large, and a clear mark of ownership, but Edge was taking special precautions to make sure this one wouldn't scar. He cleaned the wound with some sort of cool cream, and started bandaging it as quickly as he could. "This will serve as a mark until I can get my friend to tattoo you." he murmured, leaning over Donnie, and just... embracing him, holding him close.

Quite truthfully, Edge had... fallen for the boy. Whether or not it was love at first sight, or something completely different, he genuinely did want Donovan in the worst way and the best. It was... a bit unusual. Generally, Edge was the one doing the playing. He was the one that broke hearts. And now he felt like he was getting played, that some clever bastard was going to pop out of the walls and try and steal Donnie from him. Had he been in Lucain form, his hackles would have been high. Even though he wasn't, the feeling pulsing through him was one of extreme wariness.

He'd never falling quite so fast, quite so far, for someone he just met. Perhaps there was just something about the boy... but he wanted to protect him. Wanted to see him happy. This kind of thing just wasn't in the cards for Edge, usually, so that was most of the wary feeling.

Suddenly, a thought struck him, and he fished in the medical kit for a stethoscope, hanging it around his neck, while he adjusted his position again, winding up on Donnie's other side, the boy's head pillowed on his thigh. "Look at me, so eager to protect you that I didn't even ask you... are you okay?"

His touch was gentle as he smoothed back Donnie's hair, and did a quick check of the pulse at one wrist, turning it into a caress and a handhold. It was odd for him to legitimately care about... well... anyone but himself - but this, somehow, was different. "Are you alright, Donnie?"
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/21/2015 3:23 PM

"O-okay." The stammer was back, but only because Donovan knew that this was going to hurt. Surprisingly, he wasn't afraid at all of the commitment he was making to the other man by letting Edge mark him in such a way. He shivered slightly as his shirt was adjusted to reveal his skin, more from the touch than from an actual chill. And screwed his eyes shut as Edge moved in, and then he felt teeth make contact with sensitive flesh. "Fuuuckkk..." his breath came out as a hiss between his clenched teeth. His eyes popped open to watch as his companion busied himself with medical supplies.

At first the feeling of cream being rubbed into his open wound hurt, but eventually it brought a slight relief to the pain. Gingerly touching the bandages, Donovan felt the sharp pain recede until all that was left was a dull throbbing. "Huh. I guess that wasn't so bad." He offered Edge a small smile as he leaned in, resting his head on the other man's chest.

The sound of Edge's heart beneath his ear was incredibly comforting, and Donovan focused on the sound. Thump-thump. Thump-thump. Everywhere that his body made contact with Edge's felt warm, and he wanted nothing more than to simply rest here with his head buried in his partner's chest. It was probably the first time that he had ever felt safe in someone else's arms. And the way that the other man showed concern, suddenly straightening in order to check on Donovan, only proved that this was the first decision the boy could actually be content with.

"I'm fine," he stated, although he allowed the other man to check him over. Edge would most likely find that Donovan's pulse was rapid, but already beginning to return to normal. His heart beat strongly, although it most likely skipped a beat as Donovan looked up from his position in Edge's lap to see his partner's eyes. So full of concern, and possibly even affection.

Keeping his head where Edge had positioned it, Donovan bit his lip nervously. "So...what happens now? I mean, do we exchange numbers, make plans to meet up later and go our separate ways for the night? Or...?" He left the question open, allowing Edge to fill in the information. It was obvious that the man took a more unique stance on relationships than what Donovan was used to, and he was suddenly terrified that he was going to mess this all up before it had even really had the chance to begin.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/21/2015 3:54 PM

"Haha. Fuck no. You're coming home with me." Edge said, tracing his fingers through Donovan's hair gently, playing with the strands. "We'll run by your place and get whatever you need. And after that?" He leaned down, and captured Donovan's lips again. "You're mine."

His fingers were gentle as he kept track of Donnie's pulse, and he kept him on his lap, smoothing his hair back from his face. "First time I've made the decision this quickly, but... You're mine now, Donnie. Right now, it is unbridled lust, and affection, but..." he chuckled a bit. "I fall in love way too easily." Again, he leaned down, but he just rested his forehead against Donovan's, and smiled. "I think that might be in the process of happening again. We still have the room for at least three hours."

Scooting back a bit on the couch, he took Donnie with him, and switched positions again, so that the boy was still on his lap, but more against his chest, so that Edge's back was against the armrest, and both of his arms were around Donnie, one of his hands still taking his pulse at his left wrist. Even so, he was still being very gentle.

"I'm afraid I'm already terribly fond of you, and I'm not quite sure why. But you know what? The why doesn't matter. What matters is that you're here, you're close to me, and we're both reasonably intelligent gay men who know exactly what we want just right now."

The hand that wasn't around Donnie's wrist had slid up under the boy's shirt, holding him close to his own chest, and he was now playing with Donnie's collarbone a little. This might turn out to be one of his decisions that didn't crash and burn.

His head came down against Donnie's, as he rested his head on the boy's shoulder, then turned to lick lightly at his throat. "I'll bet I can make your pulse race a little faster than this." he murmured in his ear, nipping at it lightly. "Would you like me to try?"
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next