The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: A Novel Idea [Ari/Spring]{M:E just in case}

Postby SpringsSong » 12/27/2016 10:53 PM

"Well, let's hope he's soft in that he's gentle and not soft as in a pushover," Hunter said, flashing a grin at the waitress and ordering a glass of red wine for himself.  Meanwhile, he observed the other man carefully, watching as he leaned against the table and sighed.

"You're right, I can't say I've ever seen him here before either," Hunter said, leaning onto the table slightly.  "How should we approach this, Lazarus?  Any ideas?" he asked.  Meanwhile, his eyes never left the other man.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5883
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/27/2016 11:05 PM

Lazarus tapped his lip for a moment, thinking, and then grinned. Oh, he had an idea. "Just... let me do this." He told Hunter, kissing his cheek, and leaving his seat, approaching the other man. Instead of sitting down on the other side of him, or making small-talk [as would be a usual attempt], he grabbed the man by the arm, and marched him to the other side of the club, into a separate room, whose door was slightly ajar. It obviously took the other man by surprise, although he didn't make an attempt to pull away. The two disappeared into that back room, and the door closed - obviously Laz was taking things into his own hands, and waiting for Hunter to follow suit, as a moment later the door opened, and Lazarus stuck his head out, looking for Hunter.

Apparently, the grab-n-go method was the very first thing on the list to try. Considering the other male hadn't run out of the room screaming about violation... it seemed to have worked.
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/27/2016 11:25 PM

[Ignore this]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/27/2016 11:26 PM

Hunter looked slightly shocked as Lazarus got up and grabbed the other man by the arm.  He leaned back as he sipped his wine, only rising from his spot when he saw Lazarus poke his head out of the other room.  Once he rose from his spot, he strode across the room to the back room, slipping inside and closing the door behind him.

"I'll admit, that wasn't my first idea," Hunter said in a hushed voice to Lazarus.  "However, I have to applaud your... bold actions.  You definitely took initiative there," he said.  Looking up at the other man, he said, "I apologize if my companion here took you by surprise," he said, shifting his weight slightly as he examined the man.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/27/2016 11:37 PM

The other man was already half-dressed, having removed his vest and shirt, and sitting on the couch. "Ah, no. That's quite already. Boldness, after all, is an intriguing quality." He smiled, and offered his hand to the other. "My name is Samuel. Please, call me Sam. I'm sort of an all-around guy that works in Medicai. I do physical consulting during the day, and run a support group at night for troubled youth and vampires. Often at the same time. It is unbelievably fascinating." He smiled, and motioned to the couch. "I was rather surprised when young Lazarus here grabbed me by the hand, but I see he means no harm. Please. Join us."

For his part, Laz was also partially dressed, and had taken off his top to tie the arms around his waist. He looked just as nice without a shirt as he did with one. To be honest, it was rather hot in here - which was probably why they'd both disrobed so quickly. "He was telling me about his favorite thing to do for fun."

Sam chuckled. "Yes, I was. I suppose this is his first time picking up an extra for a threesome. Because that is exactly what he led with."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/27/2016 11:46 PM

Hunter's expression didn't change much, but he was chuckling on the inside.  Although Lazarus had described Sam as "soft", it seemed like he didn't mind this at all.  He inclined his head slightly as he mentioned that he ran a support group for troubled youth and vampires at night.  For a moment, he wondered if their paths had ever crossed before--but he dismissed the thought just as quickly; he'd been a vampire for some time, so he could hardly be considered a youth.

"That's certainly an interesting combination," Hunter said, loosening the collar of his shirt slightly.  When Sam said that he supposed that this was Lazarus' first time picking up an extra for a threesome, Hunter nodded in confirmation.

"Yes... that is true," he said, sitting down on the couch.  "But, since he asked the question, I must admit I'm rather curious as to your favorite thing to do for fun."

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/27/2016 11:54 PM

"Ah, I game." Sam said with a chuckle, and made a motion with his hands. "Tabletop. RPG. Stuff like that. I don't particularly focus on the system, I suppose. I've used lots of them." He paused, and looked up when Lazarus came to sit down on the floor between his legs. Quite a forward young man, then. Absently, he stroked the boy's hair as he talked to the older gentleman. "In my current campaign, I'm an elven healer. Stupidly-low in level, since this is my fourth character in the campaign. The rest have retired with a lot of money to somewhere warm and peaceful." He chuckled. "What about you two?"

Lazarus looked up at him from his place on the floor. "I read. Or draw. Or sew." he said, closing his eyes after a moment to enjoy the stroking of his hair. "Or hunt for pretty guys. Like.. online and in magazines and stuff. I'm a Yaoi Fanboy, and an anime fan. NOT an Otaku. I'm not into ALL anime." He stuck out his tongue, and Sam laughed.

"Well, even if you were, I wouldn't be surprised. I'd love to see something you've drawn or sewn if you come to a session." He ruffled his hair again. "And you?" he asked, turning to Hunter.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous