The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

A Novel Idea [Ari/Spring]{M:E just in case}

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/18/2016 9:54 PM

Lazarus - Human form

The unusual young-man was a semi-permanent fixture at the side of the male vampire he was currently in the lap of. Lazarus made a perfect date for someone like Hunter - not-always obedient, but definitely always available, and always up for something new. Tonight was just like any other night, though. Since neither Laz nor his sister went to school, Hunter sometimes tutored him in the evenings. Usually, it ended up being far more than just 'tutoring' - Tonight was an exception, though. Seemed as though Laz was in a bit of a jumpy mood, and this session was all about cuddling, calming down, and being chill. It was hard to be anything else when he was having his hair stroked expertly, in just the right places, at just the right time. Sighing, he rolled over onto his back, and looked up at Hunter.

"You're bored, aren't you?" he asked quietly, one arm across his stomach, and the other relaxed back behind him, looking the picture of perfectly relaxed bliss. "Not with me, or you would have told me, but... you're bored with something. I can tell." He adjusted his position, and looked around the Zen Room. Kink-Street rarely opened up its rooms to more than one party, but the Zen Room was open for all this week, and there were various couples all over the place. This couch, however, only held Laz and Hunter. For some reason, close-quarters with them wasn't anything anyone else in here was interested in. "We should go do something fun."
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Re: A Novel Idea [Ari/Spring]{M:E just in case}

Postby SpringsSong » 12/18/2016 10:08 PM

Hunter.  Human form.

Hunter looked down at the young man, the corner of his mouth pulling back slightly into a lopsided smile.  The room housed many couples this particular evening--it was coming up on Christmas, though, and things were plenty stressful.  He gently stroked some of Lazarus' black-and-blond hair away from his eyes, tilting his head to the side slightly.

"Am I that much of an open book?" he asked, a note of mock-surprise in his voice.  When he suggested that they go and do something fun, Hunter perked up slightly.  "Something fun, hm?  And just how much do you trust me on that subject?  Or... do you have something in mind?" he asked.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5883
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/18/2016 10:13 PM

"I trust you implicitly on anything, Hunter." Lazarus said, sighing at the touch, and blinking up at him. "After all, I trusted you this far, didn't I? I gave you my V-Key, despite what my sister was spouting off at the time." He smirked, and adjusted so that he was leaning against Hunter's chest in a vaguely clingy fashion. Laz was a tad-bit on the needy side, attention-wise. But that was just how he was, and who he was. The fact that while he was here, he was softly stroking the side of Hunter's cheek, probably wasn't a bad thing.

"What do you have in mind? My ideas are strictly of the 'stay-at-home-and-snuggle' type. Well, except for last night. I swear to the gods that whole thing was the fault of the eggnog. To be fair, Lilith told me it was non-alcoholic." His expression shifted, and he rolled his eyes in a fond manner. While she may have been a tease, Lil was a part of Lazarus that he couldn't live without. He'd told Hunter as much when they'd started seeing each other.

"So.... hash it over. What's it going to be?"
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/18/2016 10:26 PM

"Lilith can be a bit of a handful, can't she?" Hunter said with a chuckle.  "There was supposed to be some non-alcoholic eggnog there last night... perhaps Lilith purposely got yours from the regular batch."

He thought for a few minutes, tapping a finger against his chin as Lazarus shifted.  Once he had, he adjusted himself so that his arm was around Lazarus, gently stroking his shoulder from time to time.  A few moments later, he snapped his fingers slightly.

"Well... there was one thing I was thinking of.  It's not quite stay-home-and-snuggle, but it could involve snuggling in the end," he said.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/18/2016 10:58 PM

"Oh? I'm listening." Lazarus beamed up at Hunter, and snuggled into his shoulder as he did so, running over the possible scenarios in his head. His creativity in this area was somewhat lacking, so he came up with a big pile of absolutely nothing. It was fine, though - Hunter was the one that was the best at... 'those' things. He didn't have that much experience just yet. If he gave it time, he might learn from his boyfriend just what 'those' things were supposed to entail.

"Open to to suggestion, as always." he prompted, grabbing one of Hunter's hands, and kissing the back of it. He was happy to just sit here and do nothing but zen - as the room name implied - but if Hunter had a better idea? He certainly wanted to hear it.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/18/2016 11:27 PM

"What if we went out and explored a little?" Hunter said, his voice dropping a little lower so that only Laz could hear.  "Do a little club-hopping, as it were.  Who knows, maybe we'll find someone we both like that we want to do certain things with," he said gently.

Hunter was mentally preparing for Lazarus' reaction to his suggestion.  While he had said that he was open to suggestions, there were only a few people that were open to having such a partnership.  It wasn't something that he was opposed to, himself, but those partnerships only lasted so long.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/18/2016 11:38 PM

"Now that IS an idea." He grinned heavily, and rotated in his seat, so that he was facing Hunter, straddling his lap, and putting his hands on either of the older man's shoulders. "That actually sounds rather fun. I've never been in a position with that much power before. It smacks of hunting, to me, and that's super-exciting." He paused here, still straddling the man, and tapped his bottom lip with his index finger. "There's a couple clubs I know about around here... not well. I mean, I've never been in them or anything. I know there's another fetish club down the street a bit... there's a strip-club near the mall, and... Lil said there was a gay club called The Back Door not too terribly far from that one. They're all a bit of a walk, though. What about you? Do you know any clubs around here?"

He blinked impossibly-innocent eyes at Hunter, even though his thoughts were nothing of the sort. "We have to find someone we BOTH like." he insisted. "So we look until we do. I know it's all about compromise and stuff, but... this, I refuse to budge on. We BOTH like them, or we move on. Deal?"
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/19/2016 12:00 AM

"Oh, I know a few here and there," Hunter said, a tiny smirk playing onto his features.  "I believe I'm slightly familiar with the ones you've mentioned.  There's a few others around town, but... I'll admit, I'm rather intrigued by the gay club you mentioned.  I wonder... is your sister a frequent customer there?" he asked.  He knew that Lil had varying preferences--sometimes, she fancied men, and other times--more often than not--she fancied women.

"If you don't mind a little walk, I don't mind it.  It isn't that much of a bother," he said, shifting slightly.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/19/2016 12:26 AM

"Walk?" Lazarus grinned, and slid off of Hunter's lap. He instantly turned into his Lucain form - which was quite petite for a male Lucain of his markings - and darted over to the wall. Getting up onto his hind legs, he reached with his mouth to grab the leash and collar he'd hung there a couple of hours ago. Then, like a puppy, he pranced back over to Hunter, and barked at him, tail waving madly, the leash and collar in his mouth. He couldn't speak in this form, but what he wanted to do was clearly evident. His tail was nearly a blur as he bounced in front of the vampire, doing play-bows, and swirling around. Oh hells yes he would like a walk! Please please please please walk! Oh please! Please please!
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/22/2016 5:09 PM

Hunter chuckled slightly as he watched Lazarus retrieve his leash and collar from the wall.  He looked very much like a puppy, with his stature.  He behaved very much like an excited puppy, and Hunter bent over to take the leash and collar from Lazarus.  He had to wait for a couple of minutes for him to calm down fully, but once he had, he fastened the collar in place, and then hooked the leash onto the collar.

"All right, c'mon," he said, patting Lazarus on the head.  "Let's go for a walk."

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/23/2016 12:10 PM

He was well behaved on the leash, even if he was a ball of raw excitement getting attached to it. Once they were out the door, and on the street, he went into a sort of proud strut, doing a show-dog walk, and trying to show off to everyone how pretty his coat was. Indeed, when Hunter did brush and groom him, he was kept very shiny and very clean. There were a few other male Lucain that he passed along the way to the club, and he went well out of his way to prance and strut in front of them, showing himself and Hunter off to the very best that he could. He threw out each step, and made exaggerated motions with his legs and hips in hopes that the two he was sizing up and showing off for would follow them to the club. Maybe it would work?

Regardless, they reached the club shortly afterward, and Laz returned to human form, shaking off the chill like water-droplets, and reaching up to detach his own collar and lead. "That was awesome." He told Hunter with a grin, leaning into him. "Does this place have a cover-charge?"
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/23/2016 3:29 PM

Hunter couldn't help but chuckle as Lazarus strutted down the street.  He looked every bit like a show-Lucain as they walked to the club, and he could tell that he was enjoying himself.  When they got to the club, Hunter offered a smile as Laz turned back into his human form, and put his arm around his shoulder.

"They do, but it's not that bad," Hunter said, patting his pocket where his wallet was.  "C'mon, let's have a little fun here, yeah?" he asked, giving a sly wink.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/23/2016 9:46 PM

"Yeah!" Laz said, grinning, and leaning into Hunter. The man was more his support than anyone else had been, and they'd been virtually inseparable since the moment they decided they wanted to be 'together' as 'an item' as Laz had put it that time. His eyes browsed the gathering, and noticed quite a few specimens he wouldn't mind having a jab at. One in-particular caught his eye, though. Somewhat of an anomaly in the club, he didn't quite seem to 'fit in'. He wasn't dressed in club-gear at all, and seemed to be... rather bland, wearing just a simple gray vest over a black t-shirt, with jeans and tennis-shoes.
This lovely fella is here in human form.

He didn't seem to be LOST, exactly. Just not there for the music or the sights. The man was sipping on a - from the scent of it - non-alcoholic drink, and simply enjoying the scenery without trying to participate at all. Well, that was the most intriguing thing here.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/27/2016 10:31 PM

Hunter also looked over the crowd there, and after a few moments--maybe slightly before Lazarus, or maybe even slightly after--his eyes landed on the man wearing a simple grey vest, and looking like he was simply there.  Hunter leaned back slightly to look the man over, and then, he turned to Lazarus.

"What do you think about that one?" he asked, pointing at the man they'd both caught sight of.  "Almost looks like he doesn't quite belong here, doesn't it?" he asked.  He put his hand on Lazarus' hip and began to make his way to the bar, putting him and Lazarus as close to the other man as he could without appearing weird.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/27/2016 10:41 PM

The man took no notice of them, simply sipping his soda, and ordering something from the kitchen in the place. He apparently didn't say much, although he did laugh gently with the waitress, before sending her off with his order, sighing, and leaning against the table, head in his hands as he brushed his fingers through his hair. He wasn't.... 'handsome' as things went. There was a certain kind of charm to his looks, but he wasn't drop-dead gorgeous like Hunter and Laz.

Lazarus watched him quietly, ordering a soda himself, and sipping at it as he watched the man. "I've never seen him around here before." he told Hunter, leaning into him and smiling a bit. "I like him. He's...." Pausing, he chewed on the straw, and the word he wanted to say. ... "Soft."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next