The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Beat Drop [Redux!] [Zap/Ari] [M:E]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 05/05/2017 12:10 AM

[This is a full-on redux [as it says in the title] of Jonah and Jadyr's first couple of weeks together. Since Jonah AND Jad have changed drastically since they met [as has Tobias], we figured it would be a good idea to get this going again and work with a little more detail. We know more about the characters, and there were some things that were said, and actions that were taken - that just don't fit their characters anymore. Not to mention things that SHOULD have been done/said that were left out for whatever reason. Thus, we are redoing the whole thing.]

{Tobias, human-form}

Because the gang had fallen on some hard times, Tobias hadn't had much time to do anything fun. Neither had anyone else in the gang, but especially Jadyr. The man had been overworking himself to the bone, and even Nathaniel commented on how much he was going to have to reduce his stress, if "you want to live past the age of thirty" - Then again, Nate was generally exaggerating when it came to the ill health of the gang. It was sort of his job. TOBI had other plans. He was going to get Jadyr to have a little fun, loosen up, maybe meet someone. It didn't take much to see that his best friend was lonely.

"This place is going to be right up your alley," he told him, starting down the street outside of Mamba territory, and down near the docks. "The place is called Kink Street. Seriously neat stuff inside - and... yanno... people. Not that... I've had many experiences with that myself, mind, but..." He grinned and turned toward the man, walking backward down the sidewalk. "I'm not a rocket-scientist, but you really, REALLY need to get laid. You've been working nonstop, running that free shit, working off debts, gathering money, gathering supplies... You've had about zero time to rest, stop and smell the roses, or anything else that might take your fancy. Sooooo... I left Rayzer in charge for the time being, so we could do this tonight."

His grin broadened, and he put his arms behind his head as he walked. "Might not get much of a chance to do this again, and Ray knows what he's doing, so you might as well fucking enjoy yourself, yeah? Maybe? I don't know. Jad, you've been a royal ASSHAT the last couple of days, and you do realize that yelling at people isn't the way to relieve stress? Seriously. I didn't know what else to do. So. I got us special tickets. Private show. All that stuff. All I had to do was work a few extra hours on the street, and make a few sponsored tags. No big."
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Re: Beat Drop [Redux!] [Zap/Ari] [M:E]T

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/05/2017 9:25 PM

{Jadyr - human form}

Jadyr was beginning to return to his hypothesis that Tobias had a habit of making up and solving issues for other people. Jadyr had never once mentioned that he was lonely, or overworked, but for some reason, his dang had to shove their noses in and insist that he was. Or, at the very least, Tobias had to. He was the only one who had the gall to shove Jadyr into a situation like this.

"Leaving Rayzer in charge means half the gang might be dead by the time we get back," he said bluntly, but there was an edge of dry humor to his voice that showed he wasn't serious. "And frankly, asshat," he began, pointedly, to Tobias, "I'll let off steam however I fucking want."

Even so, this... did pique his interest a little bit. It was true that it had been awhile since he'd had a proper fuck, and after that girl he'd been with for a few months the year prior seemed to realize gang life wasn't the kind of life she was looking for (and he didn't blame her), she'd gone and left, too. It was fine. He hadn't wanted to admit that he was getting bored of her, because that sounded like an assholish thing to say.

But then again, when had he ever cared about not being an asshole?

All that aside, the sound of a private show was... nice. "You worked your butt off for this, didn't you, Tobi," he mused softly, jamming his hands in his pockets as he followed the other man. "You care too much about my sexual health. It's creepy." Even so, the joke was said with a tiny ounce of affection. "Maybe this'll be fun. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, for now. We close to it? This Kink Street?" God, what a silly name.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 05/05/2017 10:22 PM

Tobi nodded and motioned down the road a bit. "Yeah, we're close. It's just down the next street or two. Remember where I tagged that church a couple months back for their big promotional thing? It's just a couple of blocks past that. But yeah - private show. We don't get to choose the dancers, but dammit... I know the guy who runs this place, and he's got good taste. He'll find us someone nice." Pausing after a moment, the artist blinked and scratched his arm a bit. "Well fuck, Jad. I care about YOU. Your dick is part of you, yanno."

Moving a tad faster, they reached a large building with a recessed doorway. There was really no ornamentation or signage, other than a small plaque up above the doorway that simply read 'Kink Street' etched in burnished silver. The place was made of brick, and every brick was black. The mortar holding the bricks together was deep purple, so it gave the building a sort of 'elegant filth' look. The doors were simple glass affairs but had curtains over them, that enveloped the customer when they walked in. Tobi was no exception - he almost got lost in them. Thankfully, he avoided that embarrassment and came out into the darkness of a black wood-paneled room, with deep-purple carpets having archaic filigree woven right in. Everything screamed 'plush'.

The tagger had never been inside this place before - he'd only heard good things about their service. It was far different than the usual seedy clubs he'd frequented before. This place had class. Classy people, too. Beautiful bodies of all shapes and sizes milled about the fantastic ballroom-type setting, draped about in chairs, slow-dancing to calming music on the purple carpet, or talking and laughing softly at a cherrywood bar to the side of the room. It was a bit much to take in all at once.

"Umm... Yeah, this is the place," he said almost in a whisper. It felt wrong to speak much louder than that. The whole scene of the room seemed to demand decorum and quiet.

The counter before them was not unoccupied, and a young man - probably younger than Jadyr - smiled at them from across the black marble countertop in a non-threatening way. "Good evening, gentleman. Do you have reservations with us tonight?"

Tobias drew himself back from utter awe, shook himself mentally, and came back to the present. His eyes lost their far-away look as he nodded, and reached into his pocket to draw out two golden cards. "Ah... yes, Ummm... I bought these about a week ago," he said, handing them over to the young man.

For a moment, the guy took and scrutinized the cards, reading them thoroughly, and then broke into a wide smile. "Ah! You're T and J. I wasn't sure what to expect. Since you've bought our Pleasure Package, I will show you to your reserved room. Today, the special room is..." He peered down at a computer and typed something into it. "Ah, you're in luck. The Royale Room is open tonight. You also get complimentary beverages, snacks, and... " he chuckled. "Various accouterments to add to your pleasure. All paid for. Please, follow me, gentlemen."

With that, the young man grabbed a key from behind the counter and started headed around the other side from the ballroom area, leading them both down a long, dark, hallway with a myriad of doors. He stopped at one with a gold plaque that read 'Royale', and paused to fish the key out of his pocket. "Please do let us know if we can do anything to make your night more enjoyable. We will send in the first entertainment shortly, as well as the first round of snacks and drinks. I think you will find our chef's selections enjoyable - but you are welcome to order whatever you like after the initial course. Please do enjoy."

He twisted the key in the lock and opened up the room. It was HUGE. There was a stage in the center, where the 'entertainment' would be provided, a full bar to one side of the room, four huge nest-shaped beds - one in each corner, and a fountain affixed to the wall on the side facing the door. The entire decor was in red, black, and gold... The room certainly looked 'Royale' - or at least as though it had cost a king's ransom to build.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/22/2017 10:33 PM

Jadyr gave a derisive snort at Tobias' words. He had a hard time imagining Tobias caring about much of anything--but maybe he didn't give the guy enough credit. Jadyr certainly considered the guy a friend, though he rarely admitted it out loud. He'd trust him, for now, which could certainly bite him in the ass later.

The building they came to was an absolute oddity. The purple lining surrounding jet black bricks made Jadyr's eyes wander uncomfortably around the strange exterior, but it had a kind of backstreet elegance to it that intrigued him all the same. The interior, however, had a bit different atmosphere than Jadyr had been expecting.

The carpet was soft under his shoes--he could tell by the way the fabric gave slightly underfoot--honest to god, the place looked alright. More than alright, the place looked nice. Jadyr had been expecting deafening, booming music and the reek of alcohol, but neither of those things were present. The latter was only a tiny bit disappointing, but the bar was promising. Tobi's whisper beside him almost felt loud, compared to the gentle sounds wafting around him. There was a dreamlike quality to everything that melted the irate crease in Jadyr's brow, replacing it with a curiosity he couldn't quite get rid of. He let Tobias take care of the reservations while he let himself get a proper eyeful of the place, at least from where he was standing.

Pleasure Package. Hah, what a name--it felt cheesy, but at least it wasn't some hilariously stupid name like some clubs tried to think up to make their trashy back rooms sound like magical fuck-palaces that would change your life. He followed Tobias and their guide with low, but open expectations, his hands in his pockets and a habitual smirk on his face.

"Wait--we get food?" he blurted, veneer of casualness broken for a moment as he stared at the young man. He flushed slightly, embarrassed that he was surprised by this, but dammit, he was hungry, and he hadn't realized that this place included something like that. "That's--that sounds... good," he said awkwardly, trying not to sound terribly hopeful about how nice this might be. Jeez. Now he'd have to do something nice for Tobias eventually. The thought irked him with the trouble of thinking how to outdo his friend.

If this was a back room, Jadyr was the Queen of England. The sheer largeness of the room took him off guard, as well as the stage and bar and beds--this was a lounge. This was a swanky-ass lounge that Jadyr could fucking live in. He supposed the name 'Royale' fit very well. "Shit, man," Jadyr breathed, not even trying to hide his amazement now at how nice everything looked. Even the colors--damn this was his style. Tobi had him figured out. Jadyr shot the other man a look, something one part hot embarrassment and two parts excitement, and gave him a nudge with his elbow and a grin.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 05/27/2017 1:30 PM

Tobias flushed a darker shade himself and rubbed the back of his neck as the attendant shut the door and left. "Okay, so... Maybe this is a bit on the.. erm... Swanky side." He broke into a grin, and looked back over to Jadyr. "At least it's not some hole-in-the-wall where nobody knows your name or anything. This is like... at least six-hundred times better than that."

As he spoke, he crossed to the fully-stocked bar, and poured himself a larger-than-usual shot of whiskey into one of the fine crystal glasses, turning around to drink it while leaning against the polished woodwork. "This place is freaking sweet, though. I saw it on their brochure, and decided that this was what I was going to save for. Had it scoped out even before I got the membership shit. Which is a great deal, by the way. I get to bring people for free - hence why no cover-charge today."

He sipped the liquor, and glanced around the room, taking in everything. It was subtle, but there were 'instruments' and 'toys' for slightly more adult play. They were just hung up neatly, or settled on the beds, or put away in polished cabinets. There were bound to be some hidden around, too. It was the perfect place to dabble in pretty much everything. Tobi had machinations to take over this place. He wanted to own it. To mold it into something unique, and cultivate a certain level of clientele. Those plans were already in motion, and it wouldn't take too much longer to see them to fruition. He just had to make a couple hundred more in cash, and decide on a direction. The owner of this joint already wanted to sell - he was just looking for the right buyer with the right price. Tobias aimed to be that buyer. But Jad didn't need to know that. Yet. Despite the fact that Black Mamba's HQ would fit quite neatly into his plans.

With a sigh, the artist cradled his drink in his hands, and crossed one leg over the other. They didn't have to wait too terribly long for entertainment and refreshment, as both were brought via a larger back door in the next couple of moments. The attendant had said "snacks" - but this was a feast. There were finger-foods of all shapes and kinds wheeled in on a black cart with a black cloth and golden trim. There was a partition down the middle of the cart to separate the hot foods from the cold, and the whole shebang was wheeled to the central table by a pair of VERY nice looking young people.

The young male was toned, with black hair, and pure red eyes. He seemed focused on his work, but looking was definitely not touching. Tobias eyed away. The young lady that appeared was dark-skinned, with long brownish-red hair, and pretty purple eyes. Both were extremely well-kept, and had curves in all the right places. The male was dressed as though he were going to a pajama party, and the girl was dressed as a 'sexy nurse' - complete with stethoscope and a set of gloves tucked into the waist of her extremely short skirt. Both of which weren't meant to stay, though - as they waved softly and went out the back door - leaving the food.

A few moments later, the 'entertainment' arrived in the form of two quite nice young people. They were both dressed as sexy medical workers. The girl was blonde, with blue eyes, pale skin, and extreme curves. She was flat-chested, but made up for that with a larger rear, and moved sinuously as she crossed to one side of the stage, and started working with the pole. As she crossed the stage, she nudged a button in the floor with her foot, and started a pulse-pounding beat to dance to. Her outfit was white, and had the typical medical symbols on it. She also had a white feather boa around her neck, white wings attached to the outfit, a stethoscope under the boa, and a fancy, frilly hat with a red cross on it. The frills on the hat matched the ones on her tights, and she undulated around the pole for a couple of moments, showing off both.

The young male that slunk in was also very nice to look at. Perhaps he was a bit thinner than generally considered healthy, but he made the body-type look good in his own 'dark' version of the girl's outfit. He also sported a skirt - although it was a bit longer. Tights, too, and the goofy hat. He didn't have a boa around his neck, but he did have a stethoscope, and a tightly-coiled whip at his side. While he crossed to the other pole, he unhooked and uncoiled the whip, starting to 'play' with it as he danced around the pole, moving in perfect time to the music. If the theme was innocence and sin - then he was definitely the sin side. He knew how to manipulate his body to fit the theme, and the motions he was making with his own pole were a great deal... more sensual than the ones the girl was working with. His hair was also black with streaks of rainbow, which made him stand out a good deal more.

Tobias couldn't take his eyes off of either of the dancers, and he moved to the center table to help himself to some food while his eyes were still glued on them. "Hot damn." he whispered, and let out a low whistle. The girl noticed, and bent toward him. The boy noticed too, and climbed the pole to swing down it gently, using his upper-body strength to hold on while his legs made suggestive motions.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Beat Drop [Redux!] [Zap/Ari] [M:E]

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/22/2017 1:49 AM

"You got me there," Jadyr murmured, following Tobias to the bar and holding off on the alcohol for now. He wanted to be a little bit sober to take in what was going on. Once the show started, then maybe he'd have a couple drinks. Actually, there was no 'maybe' about it. He was planning to get absolutely shitfaced--the risks of doing so in such a high-class establishment seemed pretty damn low. "Judging by that look in your eyes, I'd say a membership card wasn't your end-goal. What are your plans for this place, huh? You got some?"

Jadyr watched as two attractive individuals walked in with snack food (laughably called so--the food looked gorgeous, and there was a lot of it) and left. He was a little disappointed, watching them as they left (the nurse in particular had caught his eye), but the food looked great, and he wasted no time in walking over to the cart and picking up an hors d'oeuvre. Then, the stage was suddenly alive with movement. He looked up in surprise at the sudden entrance of the two dancers, swallowing quickly to not look like an idiot in front of them. Then again, it didn't really matter if he did--it was obvious they were used to doing this kind of thing. They probably saw all sorts of people.

The outfits were a bit much, but they were fun, he couldn't deny it. He stiffened slightly at the whip, not liking the heat that raced up his spine as he caught the boy's eyes, then cleared his throat and looked over at the girl. The girl was cute--and Jadyr couldn't deny that, but... he found his eyes betraying him, continuously flicking back over to the man. Damn it, he didn't have some kind of stupid whip kink, did he? No, fuck no, that was too weird. He was just... really good at dancing. And that skirt. Yeah. It was the skirt's fault.

He visibly jumped when Tobias appeared beside him at the table, then forcibly relaxed with a smirk. "They're not half bad, both of 'em," he mused. He figured he didn't really swing that way--but genuinely, both of them looked really good, and his body didn't seem to care about his brain's preconceived notion of his own sexuality. Shit. Who cared. Tobias obviously didn't. And who else was watching?

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/22/2017 2:30 AM

"You caught me outright." Tobias said with a smirk. "I'm in line to purchase this place and turn it into something real. Also, sort of our new Headquarters. You could do worse than a classy club like this when it came to running your stuff." he mentioned, shrugging. "Whatever the case - the plans are in place. I'm the next buyer once I cough up a couple more bills. Won't be super-hard. I have a few sponsored tags to get working on, one for the city, and the other for some hotshot who wants his name and face on the side of the I-24 ramp facing North." Leaning forward, he drummed his fingers on the table and watched the dancers. "Holy shit. They're really something, Jad. I told you this guy had good taste."

The dancers left their poles briefly to regroup in the center of the stage, then switched poles as the music slowed to something a little less relentless, but still pulse-pounding. They did a few more turns on the poles, before hitting buttons near the bottom of the stage with their feet, and dancing around the poles as they descended. As the music wound down to slow and sensual, they took on sort of a role-playing story between the two of them. The 'sin' danced around the 'innocent' with hungry eyes, watching her every step. The innocent did a half-real ballet right there in the center of the stage while the sin followed suit, complete with the catches and turns of a real theater - before it devolved into something at once more artistic and more terrifying. The story the two was playing before them seemed like a backward game of cat and mouse.

Seeming having a change of heart, the 'sin' - the lanky young man - started to perform a solo dance with a lot of arcing motions, and a spinning number that really would do a number on anyone else's spine.

Tobias pointed something out. "These young people have real talent. I plan on hiring in much the same way. I want real art on this stage, real bodies, real sensuality - not just baked-to-the-teeth run-of-the-mill sex-in-a-bottle that's usually sold around here. I want REAL passion, REAL sex. Not just the fake stuff. I'm going to strive for the real art." He sipped his drink, and caressed the glass with his fingers. "See, this is a part I've seen in a real ballet before - the demon gets a crisis of conscience for what he was about to do with the angel, and... well, just watch."

The other man shut up as the dance continued, with the innocent angel floating in and out with some pretty fluid movements of her own. The sin seemed to pine for her - extending his arms toward her whenever she fluttered by - but then he finally caught her, and they both shared an intensely sensual dance with a lot of touching and caressing of various body parts. As the music picked up to a crescendo, the sin turned his head away from the angel in shame, and the angel drew the whip from sin's side.

What followed was a complete reversal of roles, resulting in a frantic, staccato dance section where the angel kept wrapping that whip around sin's neck - pretending to 'kill' him within the dance. Eventually, the dance ended with the boy playing sin on the ground on his back, and the final note struck with a chord that sent involuntary shivers up the spine as the angel pinned him to the ground with a one-inch heel, and brandished the whip as though to flog him.

Afterward, when the music died, both dancers stood up - checked each other over, hugged each other, and sat on the edge of the stage - the girl facing Tobias, and the boy facing Jadyr. They were both panting heavily from the exertion of the dance, both obviously exhausted.

Tobias needed no prompting, and quickly hopped over the table he was seated at, to sit on the stage beside her, offering her some water. "That was amazing." he said, fully meaning every word. "Do you have professional experience."

She nodded, and gestured back to the boy. "We both... have theater credit... His is better."

Meanwhile, the boy just leaned with his hands on the edge of the stage, and worked on catching his breath. He was so thin, one could see his heart pulsing against the skin, and the outlines of his ribs. His eyes were half-closed, and his mouth wide open. Those eyes were a piercing shade of blue that seemed to swallow up the room. His skin was very pale, with the exception of a large blotch of red that covered most of his left eye in a quasi "hand" pattern, with the fingers reaching up toward the left side of his temples. What little he was wearing now - as he'd discarded most of the bulky stuff during the intense dancing - was pressed close to his body, and slicked with sweat. That consisted of a pair of black stage-pants, super-tight on him, and the whip and stethoscope he'd come on stage with. He didn't seem like he could talk - only regain the process of breathing. That dance had really took it out of him.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/11/2017 12:47 AM

"Shit, dude, a headquarters in a place like this?" Jadyr breathed, giving the room another once-over--and this was just one room. He had to admit, Tobias was... a little bit impressive. It was almost annoying, just because Jadyr wished he himself had had the gumption to do something like this. Maybe he was just getting complacent with their current hideout.

But that's all that it was--a hideout. This was something real. Something for a real gang. He had to grin, eyes drifting back to the dancers. Maybe he really was in a good place, after all...

As the show on stage grew more engaging, Jadyr grew more engaged. He shifted his weight, realizing he'd been leaning a little too hard on the food table while he watched, his brows raised. It wasn't... exactly sexy anymore, not at the moment at least, but Jadyr still found himself captivated by both of them. The girl mostly, he told himself. Surely.

His eyes betrayed that claim as they tore away from the girl to follow the boy's solo dance across the stage, watching the young man's spine twist and bend in a hypnotic, almost disturbing display--but very much the former, enough to keep Jadyr's eyes locked on him. He drew in a startled breath when Tobias spoke, as if he'd forgotten the other man was there. "Yeah," he breathed the tension out, then licked his lips to respond properly. "Makes me wish I knew how to dance, y'know?" Fuck, that was a stupid thing to say. Shut up. Just stop talking, it was clear that all this opulence and beauty was throwing off his sense of... well, sense. Even so, he nodded and kept his eyes on the stage, just as Tobi told him to.

He felt warmth creep up his neck as the dance grew far more sensual than before, his fingers lightly brushing tiny circles into the tablecloth. His accursed brain teleported Jadyr between their bodies, for just a moment, and he quickly drew himself back to reality with a hard blink and a quick shake of his head. He needed a drink, clearly. He was about to leave to go to the bar, when the whip was pulled out, and he found himself rooted to the ground instead. The most inexplicable mix of disturbance and arousal fluttered through him at the chokehold the girl had the boy in, and when at last it was finished, he allowed himself to relax just a little. His own face was flushed. He hoped to god Tobias didn't mention it--and thankfully, the other boy seemed too preoccupied with fawning over the two on stage to care.

He followed at his own pace, hands finding their ways to his pockets in attempts to make himself look less hot and bothered about everything he'd seen. Theatre credit, huh? His brows raised ever so slightly, a tiny smile on his face as he imagined these two practicing such a dance on their own, maybe messing up a few times. It was a boner kill, but it made him smile as he approached them--which really, on both terms, was what he needed. He nodded to the girl, but the boy's panting drew his attention over to him--and his expression took autonomy as he observed the boys sharp ribcage, strung-out expression, and worryingly pale skin. "Uh," he ventured, his voice a little rough in his throat. He cleared it, licking dry lips again as he tried to give the boy a casual tilt of his head. "You gonna be alright? I can probably grab a water bottle for you, if you need it, or..." His eyes flicked to the girl, giving her a 'is he alright' expression as he tipped his head towards the boy.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 09/26/2017 10:11 PM

("Blacklight", or Jonah - in human form)

The boy on the stage gave a slight thumbs-up sign, nodding, and swallowing the panting as he finally was able to catch his breath. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said quietly. "A dance like that takes a lot of energy and a lot of concentration." His glance traveled back over to his partner, who nodded.

"He's right. That dance took us ages to learn, and we've only really got about six months worth of practice on it under our belts." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and leaned back against her hands. "I've got classes tomorrow, so I'll see you guys later. Jonah, be careful on the way back home, alright? There's been some sort of slasher or something out to get people. You heard about it on the news, right? The guy is seriously whacked. They found his last victim on the railroad tracks two days ago with all the major organs and the eyes removed."

Jonah snorted. "You're assuming, Shori. What if it's a woman?" He turned his body to face Shori as she was getting up, still looking pretty worse for wear. "A woman can be a sick fuck too."

The girl stuck her tongue out at her dancing partner. "A woman wouldn't be able to wield a hacksaw to cut the head off."

The dancer canted his head and motioned toward his partner. "Touché. You be safe too."

Shori moved to the side of the stage and picked up her dancer's bag where she had left it coming in. "I live like a block away, and my brother's picking me up. I'm not ten miles away in the dark with nobody looking after me. Be careful Jonah. See you in practice on the sixth."

Jonah waved, sighed, and turned back to the two men in front of him. "Sorry about that. Uh... I'm Jonah. That's Shori. We were Theatre majors together in college when we got offered this job."

Tobias hopped up onto the stage beside the boy, and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, rubbing them. "Why don't you, me, and my friend Jadyr here head over to one of those beds. You look beat. You allowed to sleep in-between dances?"

The boy shook his head a bit. "No, but I'm off-shift. I have to wait for the next bus to take me halfway home, and that doesn't get here for a few hours yet." He hopped off the stage as Tobias did, and followed him to the bed, sitting down on it. Tobias spent a few minutes talking to him, before he moved back over to Jadyr, and leaned against the stage.

"So... you comin' over to see the boy you've been ogling this entire damn time, or am I going to have to drag you? He's got a nice ass, he's off work, and he's really super tired right now. It's not exactly difficult, in this situation, to get a little action. Or conversation. You're so deep in denial about this whole thing, you might as well be banging King Tut."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 11/11/2017 8:23 PM

Jadyr watched the girl, Shori, leave, then turned his attention back to the young man in front of him as he continued to speak. The boy really looked worse for the wear, and in all honesty, whatever ogling that Jadyr had been guilty of before had faded into concern. Soft feelings flew out the window when he saw Tobias wrap an arm around Jonah's shoulders--for whatever reason, his eyes lit up with hostility. Like he really, really didn't like the look of Tobias touching this guy.

Even so, the two moved away to the bed too fast for Jadyr to logically think of something to say to get Tobias to lay off. His eyes glued to the both of them, following them to the bed with his heartbeat in his throat. Seriously... seriously, how fucking weird was this whole situation. That guy looked like he was about to drop--or maybe Jadyr's brain was exaggerating. Maybe some water and some rest, and he'd be fine, but god, he was so thin and pale. He looked like a skeleton, almost. Jadyr was no stranger to bodies like that, in his line of work--but he was used to seeing them on clients, on customers, on drug addicts. Not pretty boy dancers.

He caught himself and scowled, about to bite his own tongue for his thoughts, when Tobias' arm found his shoulders and pulled him out of his head. "Fuck you," was the first thing out of his mouth, yellow eyes darting to stare at Tobias with a venomous anxiety. "You fucking know I don't--" he cut off, staring at Tobias for a moment, his face warm. --Don't fuck dudes. It was an obvious lie, and to say to the face of the one particular dude he fucked was especially laughable. But he'd been younger, and dumber, and wanting nothing more than to throw off the chains of old beliefs and pretenses, and Tobi's mouth and hands were so damn good, as much as he hated to admit it, and sure, yeah, he'd felt things, he'd felt a lot of things...

"You're... sure you're okay? With it?" Jadyr's mouth moved before he could think about it. It seemed like a stupid thing to ask, given just how many flings with various women Jadyr had had since Tobias and him had wordlessly broken their friends-with-benefits status off. It wasn't any different with another man, Jadyr knew, but somehow, he felt the need to ask anyway. "I mean... like. And you wouldn't... you wouldn't be watching or anything, right?" The thought of it made his skin crawl, in primarily uncomfortable ways (and curiosity, but he crushed that little twinge like a bug in his mind).

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 01/26/2018 7:04 AM

"Fuck no. Why the hell would I watch?" Tobias smiled a bit and reached up to rest his hand against Jadyr's cheek and neck in a soft caress. To say that he didn't miss those days when the two of them would curl up together, didn't miss tangling his hands in Jadyr's hair, didn't miss the way the gang leader kissed him or his wandering hands... Those things were lies. Tobi knew exactly how many women Jad had been with after their positions changed. To be perfectly honest, he was still slightly jealous. The point here, though, wasn't to make Tobi feel better. This was entirely for Jadyr.

"Look... just go, say hi, have a good time. I have some things I need to have out with the owner anyway. He might be willing to sell to me, but not without some back-and-forth. Namely on the timing of the next few bills." He sighed. "Jad, what we had was perfect. It was the pleasure of a lifetime. It was sweet and sinful and all that - but we were both younger, we had no idea what was involved."

He paused here, and slowly removed his hand. "I still remember that. The entire conversation. Maybe someday, we could have that again - but right now? I have a business deal to seal, and that boy is waiting on the bed to be comforted, coddled, and yes - perhaps even fucked. Who knows? Something may even come of it. Not just a lay - you could use a boyfriend, too. And DON'T get me started on that whole 'I like girls' bullshit. You're bi if you're anything - I know that, you know that, my dick knows that, my ass knows that. Granted, it was mutually satisfying on both sides... or all sides... but I digress..."

For a moment, Tobi just looked at Jadyr with something like a sad type of confusion, or a pining - but then the look faded, and he was back to his jackhole-y self. "Take pictures. Or don't. Whatever you do, I want to hear about this later!"

The artist snickered, and patted Jadyr on the shoulder, moving quickly to the other side of the room, then slipping out the back of it. That left Jadyr and the dancer utterly alone.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/11/2018 12:22 AM

Jadyr's eyes flickered, still conflicted, still not quite sure about Tobias' angle in all of this. His words stung slightly. Perfect? Sweet? Sinful? It was hard for Jadyr to apply those, or any adjectives to what he and Tobias had back then. It simply was. It was a moment in time that Jadyr sometimes wanted to freeze, to go back to, just to taste that presentness where it didn't matter who or what he was. All that mattered was making Tobias come. Finding his own high. Holding each other afterwards. Breathing.

Simpler times. Jadyr sniffed and shrugged Tobias' arm off his shoulder, muttering something about him talking too much. And it was true--one more word out of Tobias and Jadyr had half a mind to slug him. His face was already damn red, and Tobi's words weren't helping. It was a relief when he finally left to do god knows what. Talk to the owner, he said...?

Taking pictures didn't seem like a bad idea, but now that Tobias suggested it, he just frowned at the notion. He kept that frown as he walked towards the bed, feeling like engaging in conversation with the dancer would be better than awkwardly standing on the other side of the room. "Hey," he rumbled softly, his voice a little rough from embarrassment at Tobias' lecture. He leaned a hip on the bed and folded his arms, angling his head at the boy. "Sorry if my dumbass friend there said anything stupid to you. You, uh..." he trailed off, looking the boy up and down, then offered a kind of wincing tilt of his head. "You gonna be alright, there? You look kinda worse for the wear, and all... like, I can grab you a bottle of water or somethin'."

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate