The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Another Day, Another Dollar [P, Lilith & I][S, L]

Postby FieldsofIris » 12/21/2017 7:10 PM

(No explicit sexual content, but she is a succubus - just have the S up there to be safe)

As Vhessyss stood, she smirked down at the man who had fallen back onto the bed, unconscious. Her fangs slowly retracted, and her tongue slid around them to catch the last drops of his essence. She turned and approached the mirror of the shady motel, swiping a finger across her lower lip to fix her lipstick while she waited for her horns and extra eyes to recede back into her flesh.

Being a succubus was tiring work - if she didn't have to keep moving, she would consider taking the bedspace alongside her most recent customer.

With a sigh, Vhessyss squeezed her eyes shut, and when she opened them, her human features were dominant once more. As she passed by the dresser, she opened the man's wallet, double-checking that he was just a business man passing through. It wouldn't do to run into the same customer more than once, if she could help it.

Grinning triumphantly, she swiped the extra 20 from the wallet and shoved that - alongside the previous 300 from the actual payment - into her jacket pocket. The woman plopped the wallet back down onto the wooden surface and quietly exited the motel, quickly making her way back into the shadows of the Slums.

And is there a God up there? 'So,
where does he hide?
'Cause the devil is raging inside my
mind
And is there a moment where it all
makes sense?

~Amen by Amber Run~

FieldsofIris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 170
Donate

Re: Another Day, Another Dollar [P, Lilith & I][S, L]

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/24/2017 5:06 AM

The night was still fairly young; while not exactly peak traffic time, the Slums were still busy at this time of night. Most of it criminal or at least questionable in nature, of course. Everyone once in awhile one would be able to spot a genuinely legitimate visitor, but they were few and far between.

Lithayr Darrow had parked herself on a low wall just outside one of the crowded market places. One leg was hiked up onto the wall itself, allowing her to rest her elbow on top of her knee while the other leg dangled off of the wall. She was enjoying a sucker as she boredly observed the shifting crowds.

And just as she finished her snack, a woman came strolling out of a nearby hotel, looking rather pleased with herself. Lith had to wonder why. But hey, time was money and the lady looked like she had just scored some. No harm in sharing, right?

Flinging the remains of the sucker into what she hoped was a nearby trashcan, Lith hopped off of the wall and began heading towards the market place...and the woman. When she was near enough, she gently and "accidentally" shoulder-checked the lady. "Oh! Sorry!" she exclaimed, sounding quite genuine as she subtly slipped a couple of bills out of the woman's jacket pocket. Not the whole roll mind you, just a couple of bills. She didn't want to be too noticeable.

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 738
Donate

Postby FieldsofIris » 12/24/2017 10:18 PM

Vhessyss shivered a bit and pulled her jacket tighter around her. Either the wintery cold was starting to bother her (unlikely - benefits of being a demon), or someone was watching her. It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened.

It wasn't her fault that she seemed to glow right after feeding. If anything, she attracted more customers right after feeding than any other time. Not wanting to give away her awareness, Vhessyss kept walking, arms crossed as her gaze lazily scanned the crowds in front of her.

Suddenly, instead of a gentle touch - or even a grope - from a potential customer, Vhessyss received quite the knock on the shoulder from a young woman. Wha- the fuck?! Not used to being caught off-guard, the succubus ended up throwing her balance forward and landed heavily onto the woman. If this was the person who was watching her, then how could they run into her on purpose?

As the woman's hand slipped into her jacket pocket, Vhessyss understood why. With a predatory grin, she waited until the woman's hand withdrew until she grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her close. The succubus licked her lips and lowered her heated gaze to meet the thief's eyes.

"I'd accept your apology, but this was no accident, hm?"

where does he hide?
mind
makes sense?

~Amen by Amber Run~

FieldsofIris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 01/03/2018 3:37 AM

Lith muttered a small "oop" as the woman fell forward onto her rather than...back or off to the side. That seemed oddly deliberate. That wasn't how people usually fell when shoulder checked. But Lith was too far into this now to pull back now. The bills were already tucked into her hand after all.

"Shoot, sorry, sorry, didn't meant to bump into ya there, ma'am," Lith said, continuing to apologize. She pushed the woman upright and attempted to continue on her way -- Ah. Shit.

Wrist caught in the woman's grip, Lith wracked her mind to figure out a plausible way to get out of this. Y'know, besides running. That was for if she couldn't weasel her way out.

...She was not liking the way that lady was looking at her, nuh-uh.

Lithayr giggled nervously, trying to play off the pickpocketing as....well...she didn't know what. "....Wowie, how'd that get there huh?" Oh, that sucked! Plan B. She pressed her wrist against the space between the woman's thumb and fingers in an attempt to leverage her arm out, using her momentum as she tried to run as a further means to get out.

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 738
Donate

Postby FieldsofIris » 01/05/2018 6:16 PM

Oh, the nervous energy coming off of this one was just delicious. And how obvious she was being about her little stunt! Vhessyss' grin continued to widen with glee as the woman attempted to stumble through some semblance of an excuse.

It wasn't often that something outside her daily routine occurred, and the demon was getting quite the kick out of the other woman.

And what was this? The thief was attempting to make a get away! Well, why not have a bit of fun? As if on accident, she let the thief's wrist slip out of her grip and made a surprised noise. "Oh, shoot," she exclaimed.

Vhessyss tried playing up the shock to give the woman time to run away, hiding her excitement for what was to come.

where does he hide?
mind
makes sense?

~Amen by Amber Run~

FieldsofIris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items