The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Hit Me Like A Meteorite [P, Me & Zap, M;E]

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/09/2018 2:25 PM

That damn nickname put the absolute goofiest smile on Collins' face, his eyes taking on a dreamy, lidded look as followed Tez into his small bedroom, naked and still damp from the shower. When he reached the bedroom, his eyes fell on Tez as the other man climbed onto the bed and lay back. Collins' expression melted into something softer, a warmer smile spreading over his features.

"Hey," he murmured, like it needed to be said, walking closer and half sitting on the edge of the bed. He leaned and touched his hand to one of Tez's ankles, rubbing a thumb over the jutting bone there, then flushed as his eyes started to wander. "I've... I think I said it before, but... I've never had sex with another guy before. I'm--I'm ready to try. I want to try to make you feel good, I just..." He trailed off, embarrassed at his own words, and brought his hands up to rub at his face for a moment. "I might need some... gentle direction, yeah?" he laughed, breathless with excitement and apprehension and an unbridled happiness that he didn't quite know what to do with. He paused, then blinked his eyes wide. "Oh! Oh, before any of that, though..."

He shuffled over to the bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube, which looked suspiciously half-empty, like it had been used somewhat liberally lately. He didn't seem to take notice of it, or feel the need to speak for it, though--too caught up in the moment. "I got this," he said with a grin. "Oh, fuck, condoms--I'm clean, but, I totally have some somewhere, uhh, hang on, hang on..." he murmured, starting to get up.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: Hit Me Like A Meteorite [P, Me & Zap, M;E]

Postby MythicDusk » 09/09/2018 2:45 PM

Tez licked his lips for a moment in thought. He could just let Collins rise and hunt for condoms, he knew they were both clean but it had become a ritual, something that his clients-

He felt his chest tighten as he reached out for Collins, his fingers brushing against his wrist. "Hey." He murmured, giving him a slight smile, his eyes half lidded. "Don't bother, I'm clean too. Right now I just want you as soon as possible."

His voice took on a slightly husky tone, a blush on his cheekbones as he smiled softly. Collins wasn't a client, and he was going to break all of his habits and rituals. "I'll walk you through whatever you're not sure of, Collins." His voice was soft in his chest, a smile soft on his lips. "I love you."

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer