The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Hit Me Like A Meteorite [P, Me & Zap, M;E]

Postby MythicDusk » 03/20/2018 1:46 AM

((I'm so sorry for just about anything that happens in this. there's gonna be lots of smut probably because Tez is a doirty boy.))

He leaned back against the wall, his slim form trembling against the cold brick. The red light dyed his hair a soft black, made his cheeks flush pink, made the lines on his arms and neck the same black as his hair.

It was one of the reasons he liked the lighting.

He slowly sat, perched on all his worldly belongings in his rucksack. He folded one slender leg over the other. He could hear low thrums of music from the seedy bars, a window above him let out a wanton moan and he felt a slight smirk pull at his lips. That sounded so faked.

His eyes watched the forms of people around him. Rowdy young men shoving at eachother playfully, murmuring about the brothel he sat besides. Young women hiding their eyes as they scurried past. A few boldly walking in, tipping their head politely to him, as if they were going to talk business.

Well, it was a transaction, he supposed.

The reason he was sitting out here, perched on his back, his too-large shirt falling from one slender shoulder and a promising smirk playing with his lips was simple. He needed money. He was going to use the only way he knew how to get enough money for a meal and a train ticket quickly.

He was going to provide favors.

He felt something in his stomach roil against it and he took a calming breath. He wasn't a prostitute. He wasn't selling his body. He was just. Providing a service, either with his lips or his hands. He wasn't a prostitute.

And yet, something still weighed on him. The idea that perhaps he was wrong pressed on his shoulder, but he kept them still, eyeing the men that walked past with interest, giving a few a delicate wave and a wink.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Re: Hit Me Like A Meteorite [P, Me & Zap, M;E]

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/21/2018 2:01 AM

The establishment looked right seedy, and not the sort of place that Collins had imagined himself on the night before midterms began. A half-drunken hoot of excitement echoed through the car as the other boys leaned out the windows and whistled at passing people, women and men alike. Collins was friends--and the word was a bit of a stretch, he had to admit--with all sorts, but all of those sorts flocked to the party scene like moths to a flame. Collins was introverted and reserved, most of the time, but not enough of a buzzkill to chase off these guys. Instead, they'd named him designated driver, effectively quashing any sort of option for Collins to indulge in a few beers even if he'd wanted to.

He'd sort of wanted to. The stress from studying was close to killing him. His shoulder burned with ache when Georgie, from the passenger side, clapped him roughly on it. Too many hours poured over a textbook. "Sweet lil Colleen's gonna keep the car nice and warm for us, ay?" he slurred, but the thumbs-up he gave was genuine enough. Collins had gotten used to the nickname that a few of the boys had given him, but he sure as shit wasn't fond of it.

"He's not some caged animal! Run free, dude," Miles nudged the back of his seat with a knee, sliding it between Mitch's legs--the smaller man, giggling, was sitting in Miles' lap quite illegally. "If you don't get your dick wet tonight you're gonna be fucked sideways with stress. Seriously. I'll even pay for a hooker, I ain't messin' around tonight."

"Not even with meeee?" Mitch mock-moaned, and Collins rolled his eyes with a grimace-smile as Miles laughed and got far too handsy far too fast with his boyfriend in the back. Collins honked the horn of the car for them to break it up, making both boys yelp and Georgie burst into laughter.

The fourth boy, Sam, who had had far too much to drink (he barely even jumped when Collins had honked the horn), sat with his cheek pressed to the car window. He wore a woozy look on his face, one that Collins had been eyeing nervously in the rear-view for the whole ride over to the whorehouse. "Sam, I swear to god if you hurl in my car, you're cleaning it up," Collins muttered. "Alright, all of you, out you go. Have fun," he smirked, a small wave of relief running over him when all of the car doors finally opened, and his four passengers finally vacated the vehicle. He let out a huge, lingering sigh, tugging at the collar of his sweater. It was too warm in there...

He pulled a little closer to the place, parking his car on the street in front of a brick alleyway, and got out. Immediately the chill air of the night soothed him. He fought the urge to grab a cigarette (trying to quit, doing pretty alright so far) just to calm his nerves. Places like this made him jumpy, and he'd never quite known why. Never had the courage to walk in. Tonight would probably be no different.

Collins leaned a hip against the hood of his car and stared out at people passing by, scanning his eyes around before he flicked his gaze instinctively into the alleyway, and his eyes met a pair of startlingly gold ones. He felt his breath catch in his throat. He blinked hard and looked away, then slowly glanced back, staring at the man in the alleyway out the corner of his eye. Even in the shadows Collins could tell that the man was dressed far too bare for the weather. He wasn't dressed like a prostitute... and those eyes... Collins itched at his neck, still feeling too warm. Damn it. City air could only do so much...

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby MythicDusk » 03/21/2018 2:15 AM

Tez didn't move at the noise of the car shutting off, at the sound of the driver exiting his car. But he did feel the prickle of eyes on the back of his neck and he felt a slow smirk come to his lips. Maybe he already had a nibble.

He slowly turned his head to look at the man, who had since looked away and felt his smile take on a more sultry style. A slow cock of the lips, a half-lidded gaze as he slowly stood. This little fish seemed like it needed some extra inclination to take the bait.

"You mind if I sit with you a while?"

his voice was a soft tone, airy, almost. Like wind through silk. But, at the same time it brokered no refusal as he slowly lowered himself against the hood of the car besides the other man.

"'scold on the floor." He gave another smile. Another slow, sultry motion as he tilted his head slightly, extending his neck just so in the reddened light. "So what's a handsome guy like you doing out here all on your lonesome?"

He knew the pimps and the regulars, knew most of the public transport drivers. This guy wasn't any of them. He was a stranger. A cute one, at that. Strangers were always a good catch. They could turn into regulars.

Regulars were steady money in his pocket. Especially if he made them feel special the only way he could.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/21/2018 2:42 AM

Collins might've jumped out of his skin if the stranger hadn't spoken before sitting down, but as it stood, he certainly still jumped. His glasses went a little askew as he half jerked away, half jerked around to stare at the newcomer--oh, the alleyway guy--in startled silence. In a few seconds he caught himself, offering a smile. "N-not at all," he stammered with an exhale, relaxing for the most part. Still on his guard, of course, and he had keys in his pocket that he could use as a weapon, but... they were in public. Someone would notice if anything fishy happened, probably...

Though, in a place like this, who knew? Collins kept his eyes on him, trying to ignore those pretty golden irises and instead tried to focus on the man's body language. Any sort of threat, he wanted to see it before it happened. Ah, but that voice... it was pretty. He was all pretty, from those eyes to that voice to that sharp jawline and the way his clothes hung off of him just so. Collins briefly remembered the jacket in his car, and felt the offer to lend it to the man rise in his throat, but he swallowed it down. The guy might run off with it. Varsity, too... Best not, then. But he did look cold.

Collins adjusted his glasses a bit and tried to relax, though the 'handsome' comment didn't do much for his nerves. "Just waiting for some buddies while they have their fun. S'midterms... I'm, uh, I go to the university west of here..." Why the fuck did he just say that? To a stranger? Terrible idea! He swallowed and grinned, shrugging. "I'm designated driver, so, hah, it's a good thing I don't mind not drinking. Good night to sit on the car hood. Y'know..." He trailed off, then ventured a glance back at the man, and offered a kind of sheepish smile. "And... you? Are you an alleyway-sitting kind of guy?" he asked, hoping his humorous tone came off as genuine.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby MythicDusk » 03/21/2018 2:57 AM

Tez chuckled softly. A gentle sound echoing from his breastbone. Maybe this one needed a few wiggles of the bait before he decided to bite the hook. Or let Tez bite his hook, as it were. "College, huh?" He hummed, turning his head to look to the other man. "I never even finished highschool. Dropped out really early."

Well, he dropped out the moment he realised wrapping his mouth around another mans dick could net him some cash, and the moment the woman who cared for him taught him just what to do to make a man melt in his hands.

But he didn't need to know that.

There was a pool of dripping guilt in his stomach. Perhaps this was a bad idea. This guy seemed, almost, too kind. He was too nice for Tez to milk him for everything he had. He grit his jaw for a moment, letting his smile fall only slightly before he started to stand.

"Well, the hood of the car warmed me up nice. Thanks for that." He threw him a playful wink, a coy smile. Something he felt himself curse himself for, but he refused to let it show on his face.

His customers didn't like seeing uncertainty.

He never showed anything but playful lust and satisfaction.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/21/2018 11:28 PM

"Ahh," came the kind of sympathetic 'oh well' noise from Collins at word of dropping out. Sometimes the stress made him wish he'd done something similar before he got into the mess that was a history education degree. He shrugged and smiled, showing he didn't mean any judgement.

When the stranger moved away, though, he had to wonder if he'd given off the wrong vibe. He... didn't mind the conversation, really, as long as it stayed just that. Conversation. But... that mouth was pretty...

Collins blinked hard and rubbed the back of his head, watching the lanky man walk away. He worried his lower lip between his teeth, his heart catching in his throat. "No, you can, uh..." Come back, if you want. "I mean..."

He trailed off, embarrassed, then glanced at the car. After a moment, he opened the front seat and tugged his varsity jacket out, then closed it and locked it. He wasn't... gonna let the guy keep it, or anything. It was just for a little while, to chase the cold off. It was no harm. "Hold on a sec," he said, walking into the alleyway, the shadows casting a new kind of chill over him. The stones, the dark, the way the neon lights outside seemingly soaked into the shadows and faded away... it was a little sliver of solitude.

Somehow, it relaxed him, and he held out the violet and silver-sleeved jacket to the man. "Hey, uh... pal? I got a jacket for you, if you... y'know, if you're still cold. Just for a little, though, I... I kinda can't give it away completely. Swear I would if I could," he added, and it might've been partially a lie. Collins wasn't known for charity--in fact, he was usually kind of frugal. It was hard to be generous and pay tuition. "Some other guys would skin me alive if I did." That, though, was the truth.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/21/2018 11:39 PM

Tez couldn't help the soft smile that pulled at his lips. Something unlike the expressions he had become so used to in public. It was something raw in his eyes. He let the facade drop for a moment before he reached up, as if to take the jacket before waving it away. "I wouldn't want to get it dirty."

His voice had dropped a few octaves, settled in his collarbone rather than high, at the back of his throat. He had let the facade drop. Let the act drop. He felt something in his gut twist as he looked into those eyes.

He thought for a moment, for a split second, as the hair on the back of his neck stood on end, as the breath caught in his lungs, that he would let all of this drop.

He would let it all drop for him.

He closed his eyes, returning the smile to its place and taking in a calming breath, willing away the pinpricks at the corners of his eyes that threatened tears. That kinda life wasn't for him, and that was fine.

But something chewed at the back of his brain, forcing him to wonder what if it was?

He swallowed hard, letting his smile grow into something more sincere as he felt his eyes water.

"You don't belong here. You're too good for this alleyway."

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/22/2018 1:14 AM

Collins' awkward smile fell slightly at the stranger's refusal, and he felt his mouth twitch into a frown as he started to shake his head. "Nah, I... I can clean it, or whatever, and I'm sure you're..." he trailed off, weighing the heavy jacket in his hand as he glanced over his shoulder, back at his car.

He looked back when the man kept talking, and, frankly, he didn't mean for such an affronted expression to leap onto his face, but there it was. "What's that supposed to mean?" he snapped, though he kept his voice soft. "I... I'm not like, n-naive or anything, I can stand here just fine." His cheeks were hot, unsure why he was embarrassed, unsure why he wanted to prove himself to this guy. And prove himself of what? Raunchiness? Worldliness? Of which Collins had, honestly, neither?

His mouth made a thin line, realizing this guy's game. Maybe if he just... Collins let a smirk ease onto his face, his expression lidding as he shifted his weight to one leg. "I dunno, though... I bet this'd look damn good on you," he mused, holding it up in thought. "At least... I'd like to see it. It's a little too small on me..." His visibly pink face told just how amateur he was at this sort of thing. He'd... been with girls before, but they were usually pretty eager in their own right (even if most of them never called back the next day), and apparently one boy (there were candid photographs taken by his friends, but he was too blackout drunk to remember anything--just kissing and petting had happened, anyway, they assured him, and he still wondered whether or not to trust that).

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/22/2018 1:21 AM

Before Tez had a chance to explain himself, had a chance to explain that, by the gods he could read the other man like an open book. He was a good man. He deserved better than a cheap trick in a dirty alley. Before he had a chance to apologise and explain himself. Explain the games he was playing, explain where his fingers pressed at buttons, the other man had already spoken.

Tez felt a slow breath shudder from his nose at the lidded expression. He didn't know if his heart hardened or if it melted. He couldn't tell anymore.

He felt his own smirk pull at his lips, replacing anything else that may have lain across his face. Like pulling on an old, comfortable coat, the smirking flirt fit his face like a glove, leaving his innards to recoil and scream as Tez approached him.

Slowly, he leaned forward, not letting his hands brush against the other man's hips, not even touching him, but he was close. Sank into his personal space, his golden eyes watching his face.

"Well, if you want to see me only in that it'll cost extra."

his voice had returned to its soft purr. He had switched off whatever part of him rebelled against this, that screamed that the man in front of him was too good, too sweet for this. Deserved better than Tez's carefully moisturised lips and hands.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/22/2018 1:42 AM

Collins had gotten himself into a little bit of something, hadn't he. He seized up slightly when Tez drew closer, his heartbeat loud in his ears as he almost held the jacket between them, shield-like in nature. God, he was pretty. He was so fucking pretty and Collins hated whatever his heart and brain was doing, wished they'd both calm down and cooperate. Wished he'd remembered what it had been like making out with that boy at that party because maybe he could gauge whether or not this was a good idea.

The very notion of what just ran through his mind struck him as, after a moment of thought, incredibly stupid. Why not just... try? Collins felt heat collecting under the collar of his shirt, made worse by the soft sweater over it. "Um," he mumbled out dumbly at the offer--threat?--and took a tiny step back, before he stopped himself and put on a nervous, but oddly eager smile. "I-I mean... you're kind of gorgeous, is... is that weird to say? Fuck, sorry," he laughed, exhaled in a rush of air, his shoulders hunching in an awkward shrug.

He licked his lips, glancing away, and after a moment, he drew his hands behind Tez, and pulled the jacket over the man's shoulders. He was close enough, now. The gesture felt right. "Keep the rest on. I'm a broke college boy," he murmured, realizing he was caging Tez in with his arms, now. He felt a new flush rise to his face. Close... their faces were close. Was that okay? Was he breathing too hard? Why was he this nervous? Girls were so much easier to face, god, or maybe he was just lucky and they were just too placid. Maybe their nervousness calmed him down. This man's confidence had him shaking in his shoes, but his lips were parting, about to say something, or perhaps about to lean in.

Golden eyes... there was something unnatural about it. Something that drew him in, deep.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/22/2018 1:49 AM

'Kisses are extra.'

He wanted to let it loose from his constricted throat, to hear it waver through the air with his own reddening ears. Fuck, it wasn't normal for someone to have this much of an affect on him. It wasn't regular for him to want to do this out of something other than duty, out of need for money.

But now, it was a gut-deep, griping need. He leaned up, his lips barely touching Collins' as a smile slunk its way across his cheeks.

"I'm Tez."

With that, he closed what little distance there was, tilting his head as he pressed himself in closer. Letting the arms hold him, letting himself be caged.

He felt heat begin to pool in the base of his gut, a soft sound in the back of his throat echoing from him, brushing his tongue against Collins' bottom lip in a needy gesture.

He was never needy. He never needed this. Barely ever wanted this. But for some reason, right now, there was nothing else he wanted more.

Gods, he was even debating waiving the fee.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/22/2018 2:17 AM

Tez. Maybe it was short for something, maybe it wasn't--Collins' brain wasn't firing on all cylinders at the moment, or rather, every cylinder was firing straight into his heart and mouth, frozen startled at first and then perhaps a bit too eager.

"C-Collins," he managed to get out, in a breath, muffled between their lips. Friends call me Colleen sometimes but it's dumb so don't do that, echoed in his head, words he'd say if his mouth wasn't so busy.

'Handsy' was not a word he often used to describe himself, but it felt natural to let his hands press in on the other man's sides, slide down the familiar fabric of his jacket, finding hips and small of back. So his skin was warm, after all, through the fabric--Collins counted himself lucky that he wasn't kissing some kind of ghost or spirit. Not that he believed in those, much. But those golden eyes had said otherwise.

He angled his hips and felt a wave of heat wash over him at what was poking him in the thigh, his heart kicking up speed at how much that excited him. Embarrassing... was he gay? Collins wasn't sure. Girls were nice. This was nice. Fuck, this was really nice, he wasn't sure he'd ever gotten so hot so fast. Maybe bi. His brain wasn't really able to focus on labels right then, more just oxygen and smooth lips and his own growing hard-on, likely pressed a bit too candidly against Tez's crotch.

A kind of fluttering fear rose up in him, and he broke away for a small, shuddering gasp of air, their lips still close. "W-we're a little out in the open, c-can... can we maybe move... uhm..." He licked his lips in thought, leaning away enough to run a hand through his brown curls, nervous, the smile on his face wide and loose. "Further into the alleyway? I-if that's cool... i-if you have, like, a safety policy or something, I... get that, too," he said between breaths, talking too much, saying too little. Right, right--he should... say something...

"Y-you're really good at that," was all he could manage, lamely. The breathless nature of his voice, however, leant itself to the veritable nature of his words.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/22/2018 2:24 AM

Collins.

It was a nice name, a name he could hear himself gasping into pillows, or flesh, or-

He tried to curb the train of thought, swallowing hard as he gave a soft chuckle. "That depends on what you want to do, doesn't it?" He bit back the 'big boy' that wanted to spill from between his teeth, he could feel Collins' erection against him. Something which he didn't think would excite him to this level.

Fuck he was even thinking of giving him everything.

Fuck, he was lost, adrift in a haze of lust and want and attraction. For the first time in almost a year he felt attracted to someone.

For the first time in nearly a year he wanted a man he was going to service say that they wanted him to spend the night.

He felt his throat bob as he swallowed, his soft tongue licking his own lips as he quirked a smirk at Collins' compliment. "You're not bad yourself." He murmured, beginning to pull back to allow Collins to stand.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/22/2018 2:50 AM

The question made his smile falter a little, but only with surprised embarrassment, nothing too negative. He stammered for a moment, flustered, then cringed at himself with a grin. "I-I liked what we were doing," he admitted, and after a moment, dropped his voice a little lower. "I-I don't have any... experience. In. Um. Like... g-gay, butt stuff. Sex! I-I've... just sex," he mumbled, then jolted and shook his head. "Not that I'm asking for that! I-I really... I d-don't want that," he admitted, and it was true. He didn't. The thought may have primally crossed his mind, sure, but not consciously.

The flash of a tongue over Tez's lips made his pulse quicken in his throat. The compliment, too. "U-um," he began, shifting his weight and standing up a bit straighter now that Tez wasn't right up against him. "What do you... d-do? I mean, do you... charge?" he asked, offering a kind of awkward smile. He'd... never talked to a prostitute--or who he thought was one--before. "Like... do you have normal rates? I-I'm just... curious, really."

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 03/22/2018 2:56 AM

The temptation to lie stuck in his throat, the heat in his blood cooled as the question was posed. What would he even say?

'Usually yeah, but don't get the wrong idea, I just blow guys for train money before I get so ashamed of myself I feel sick looking in the mirror. You're different though. You're the first guy in a year to actually get me at all hot under the collar, let alone give me a hard-on.'

That would be a mood killer. And he did not want to kill this mood.

He decided honesty was probably the best option. The brown eyes watching him drew the honesty from his coiled guts, laying out on his tongue, ready for him to let it through his teeth and he drew a sigh before giving an almost shy smile.

"Usually I do charge but. Is it dumb of me to say you're special, and I don't want to charge you?"

He looked up at Collins, biting his bottom lip a slight, lidding his eyes and letting himself tuck his hands into the pockets of the jacket that Collins had let him wear.

But he couldnt deny the fear that pooled in his chest, how kis hands clenched into white-knuckled fists in the pockets of the jacket.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer