The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Hit Me Like A Meteorite [P, Me & Zap, M;E]

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/21/2018 8:44 PM

Collins was left with a dumbfounded look on his face, his eyes wide and face warm at Tez's comment. He was smiling, though--how could he not be? The giddiness that rushed over him as soon as Tez disappeared into the bathroom was unfathomably warm, so much so that he couldn't even muster a frown at the mess of overcooked, burnt ramen on the stove.

He decided it was silly to start a new pot before Tez got out, since he wasn't sure how long Tez would be in there. He put a few new packets on the counter for later, got out a new pot, and turned off the stove, thankful nothing serious had happened. Right... clothes, now.

Collins hurried to his bedroom to pick out some older pajamas, ones that were just a little tight on Collins normally--but just holding them up, there was no way they'd properly fit Tez. Still too big. He had to smile at the thought of Tez swamped in his clothes, though. He made his way back to the bathroom door and knocked three times before waiting a moment, then opening the door a crack. "Hey Tez," he called, relieved upon seeing the shower curtain had been drawn. Safe to look. "Brought some clothes. I'll leave them here on the sink, yeah?"

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby MythicDusk » 07/21/2018 8:49 PM

Tez listened to the door open, felt something in his chest swell at the sound of Collins' voice. He pulled the shower curtain back, just enough for him to lean around it without revealing himself.

"Hey, tell me if I'm being too forward but-"

He stopped for a second, his cheeks red from a combination of the warmth of the water and the embarrassment of what he was going to ask.

"I feel really safe when you're with me. And uh-" He hunched his shoulders slightly, looking everywhere but where Collins was. There was no real way to put this that wouldn't make his ears burn and crush him if Collins refused.

"Would you like to shower? With me?"

His mouth was dry as soon as he had said the words, and he swallowed hard. "Sorry, I know it's a weird request. I just. I really like it when you hold me. I want you to hold me as much as possible right now."

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/21/2018 9:19 PM

Collins stopped short in the beginnings of ducking out of there, blinking up at Tez, hair all plastered down with wet and bony shoulder visible where it and all above it poked out from behind the shower curtain. He blinked, brows raising slightly, wondering if he'd heard wrong--and then, nope, he'd definitely heard right. "O-oh!" he stammered out, looking down at the clothes he'd brought for Tez, then flushed, letting out a small laugh. "I-if you're okay with it... shoot, yeah, I'd love to," he said softly, face warm, and reached to grip the hem of his shirt to start taking it off--

Then he paused, blinking. "Leeet me go grab some clothes real quick. One time my neighbor saw me naked in the window trying to find clothes after a shower and it was the worst event of my life. Hold tight! Don't go anywhere!" he said, darting back out, the excitement in his voice palpable.

He returned comically quickly, pajamas for himself in hand, and placed them down on the sink. He was also missing his shoes, now. "Okay... okay, yep, I'm here now. You're..." He looked back at the curtain, warmth collecting in his cheeks. "You're sure it's okay," he said, halfway to taking off his shirt, stomach and part of his chest exposed, arms akimbo where they gripped the hem.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby MythicDusk » 07/21/2018 9:38 PM

Tez peeked back around the curtain when Collins came back, giving a soft smile and watching him get undressed for a moment, a blush touching his ears as he saw Collins' stomach and chest. "I-I'm very sure, Collins."

He had seen a lot more of him, but that was in a dirty alley, not in a clean, bright bathroom, under a soft, warm spray of water.

There was a fundamental difference. There was something that made his stomach flip now. Something that sent a heat churning in his gut. He took a calming breath, willing himself to stay calm and not embarrass himself. He went back to carefully washing himself, running his own fingers across his skin, his bottom lip between his teeth as his mind began to wander before he reeled it back in with a grunt.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/22/2018 12:23 AM

Collins was halfway stepping out of his underwear when he heard the grunt, soft and nearly drowned out by the stream of water. His senses were hyperfocused, too aware of the other naked body behind the curtain--Tez's body. The body of someone he loved. He paused, staring at his own bent form in the mirror, and slowly straightened up to stare at himself. The bags under his own eyes, classes harder than ever. Felt like his blood was still filled with electricity from the time he was texted by Tez in that alleyway that night all the way to right now. So much had happened. So much had changed.

He felt himself smile, his heart thumping in his chest with warmth. "Coming in," he warned, grabbing a second towel from the little side closet in the bathroom and throwing it over the towel bar with Tez's.

Honestly, he could've never prepared himself for seeing Tez's naked body. Collins stepped in, immediately hit by warmth and mist, as his eyes followed the stripes that adorned Tez's back down to the dip of his tailbone. His eyes lidded, parted lips expelling a soft breath, before he looked back up to Tez's face with some powerful, but gentle emotion in his eyes. "Hey," he whispered, chuckling, his arms opening just slightly. It was like this was new territory--like clothes had meant so much. Maybe they didn't. It was still Tez.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/22/2018 12:29 AM

Tez took a second, taking in another calming breath, damp and warm from the shower before he turned, letting Collins see all of him. He gave a soft smile, chewing on his bottom lip, his hair hanging in his eyes and water running over his shoulders, trailing glittering lines down his torso, following the lines of lean muscle and skin stuck to bone.

"Hey."

His voice was breathy, shy, his head tilted in a show of innocence, in a way that made him see almost shy before he carefully stepped forward, being careful not to slip as he walked into Collins' arms, humming at the feeling of water rushing down his back. He gently wrapped his arms around Collins, gently pressed his face into his shoulder. Everything about him was gentle, the soft fingers on Collins' spine, the soft breath on his shoulder.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/22/2018 12:46 AM

Tez's voice washed over Collins in a wave, breaking the hiss of water with his body as he walked into Collins' arms. He encircled the smaller man, his eyes lidded and face flushed as he trailed his gaze down the stripes once more, tracing them with a shy finger. "H-hey," he repeated himself, almost chuckling as he tucked his nose into the other's hair, trying to commit to memory that image of him walking forward into Collins' arms, haloed by rivulets of water. That shower had always been dingy to Collins, but now, it was something beautiful. He shivered at the breath against his shoulder, hotter than anything else was in that small space, and a tremble shook his spine as he pressed closer.

He made a sound, embarrassed, as he shifted just slightly. "S--s-sorry, ah," he stammered, starting to let go just a little bit, stepping back a few inches. He hadn't meant to, truly. He hadn't even been thinking about anything naughty in the slightest. But some rush of blood had stiffened him, poked against Tez's inner thigh, and Collins' face was bursting with red and some very visible shame. "I swear I wasn't... I-I wasn't thinking about... a-agh, I can leave if you want," he muttered, one hand leaving Tez's shoulder to cover his face.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/22/2018 12:54 AM

Tez felt the hardness, felt the heat, felt it stir something in his own gut, a reaction to the warmth, to the gentleness, to the closeness, to the love that simmered in his veins. He let out a soft laugh against Collins' skin, shifting his own hips so Collins could feel him in return, could feel his own need and heat.

"You're fine. We don't have to do anything. We can just... Ignore it, if you want. But I'd like you to stay."

His voice was gentle as he took a half step back, his hand still on Collins' arm. Gently, he reached up, took the hand that Collins used to cover his mouth and leaned in to give him a soft, chaste kiss. He let a grin split his lips as he pulled away, just enough to speak. "But we don't have to ignore it, you know." He swallowed slightly, his mouth suddenly feeling thick and heavy as he pulled away again, looking up to Collins, looking into his face, wanting him to see how honest he was being, how serious his words were.

"I-" He paused for a second, chewing on his bottom lip, letting his eyes flit away before they came back. "I want you, Collins. I want to do this. Properly."

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/22/2018 1:14 AM

Collins blinked at Tez's laugh, then gasped softly at the cock that nudged the skin of his thigh. Tez was... too? Collins stared at Tez as he spoke, his red face seeming to soften as he breathed slow and deep. Ignore it, Tez's voice came back to him, from out in the living room, the sound of his phone buzzing. He wondered who it could've been. Tez had told him about those clients. Ones who hurt him, ones who weren't so bad... His eyes tilted downward to stare at the bruise on Tez's neck. He reached out, slowly, to cup a hand against Tez's neck, a soft, almost pained love in his eyes. He let out a breath and looked back at Tez's face, his eyes shining with damp emotion, before his face split into a grin and a breathless laugh. "Sorry," he began, swallowing. "No use crying over... hard dicks... god okay, I'm the worst," he snorted, rubbing his hand over his face one more time before sniffing and looking back at Tez with a lopsided, happy grin.

"Yeah," he began, his voice quiet in the shower. "I really... I really wanna do this with you, too, Tez. A-and I'm glad you do, too," he mumbled. In another time, he might've felt lame. Worried that whatever partner he was with would call him soft, call him any number of rude names, for being so gentle. But Tez was different. Tez not only seemed to want gentleness, but Collins felt as though he needed it. Deserved it, more than anything.

Collins could be Collins around Tez. And that was what meant the most to him. "C'mere," he whispered, stepping in to close the few inches between them, slotting his hips tentative and slow against Tez's. He exhaled, sharp and shaky as his arms hugged around Tez's torso again, ending in a quiet huff of air--almost a laugh.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/22/2018 1:22 AM

Tez laughed at the joke, his heart aching with love and adoration for this man. For the man who wept for him, opened his arms, his home, his heart to him. He felt Collins press against him and he hummed in delight, enjoying the heat between them.

He placed gentle, careful kisses across Collins' shoulder, a hand trailing up his back, up the back of his neck to tangle into the back of his hair.

"Y'know, I don't think we should do this in a shower. Slipping hazard and all." He joked, grinning against Collins' skin. He didn't want to let go, didn't want to interrupt any of this, but all the same, he didn't want to break his neck.

But even so, he felt himself buck his hips, just slightly, just enough for a touch of friction, just enough to make himself shudder and sigh in pleasure, to make his eyes lid and his teeth scrape against Collins' shoulder softly.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/22/2018 1:33 AM

It was the second time he'd had this sort of encounter with Tez, and frankly, it was every bit as intense as the first already. It was simple, so simple, their bodies pressed close and Tez's lips and hands drawing paths on his skin. Collins was already shuddering, breathing soft through parted lips, brows knitted and eyelids closed. Straining ever harder against Tez's thigh, caught between their bodies.

He blinked his eyes open at the word of warning, and let out a soft chuckle, humming in thought. Part of him wondered if they waited til after, he'd lose his nerve. He couldn't be sure. "Th-that's true..." he began, slowly, his voice a little rough. He gasped and let out a far louder moan than he meant to or was warranted by such a simple movement, but the friction he caught between his abdomen and Tez's bucking hips was enough to twist his face with pleasure. The graze of teeth at his shoulder only heightened it further. He breathed out, shaky and ragged, then opened his eyes to stare down at their cocks. "Hold on," he whispered, angling his hips back just slightly, and brought one hand down to catch his own cock. He gathered Tez's in with it, squeezing them soft together.

Experimentally, he held onto Tez as he arched his hips forward, sliding against Tez's cock, through his own fingers, and he bit back an achey little moan, resting his forehead on Tez's. "I think," he began, huffing. "I think this... this could work... yeah?" he whispered, looking up at Tez's too-close eyelashes.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/22/2018 12:20 PM

Tez let his eyes close, let the sensation of Collins being close, of Collins' hand on him, of the water rushing down his back. He breathed out slowly, his chest shuddering at the contact between them. "Yeah..." He exhaled, shifting his hips slightly himself.

He let a moan rattle through his own chest at the feeling. The hand was soft and careful, a grounding presence that threatened to fling him into heaven. He let another shuddering breath escape. He wanted to tell Collins how much he loved him. How much he loved his hand on him, how much he loved him being there. How much he loved the sound of him, needy and soft. Instead, he pressed a kiss to Collins' lips, filled with the feelings he couldn't express as he bucked his hips again, soft and needy.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/22/2018 5:20 PM

The sound that was dragged out of Collins' mouth by Tez's movement was effectively swallowed up and muffled by the kiss. The hand on Tez's back splayed, fingers twitching with sensation. He seemed to remember it, and let it rub gentle swipes up and down Tez's spine as Collins' hips began a steady, slow, rocking rhythm against Tez's thrusts.

"I had dreams about you," he whispered out, choked and small in the haze of pleasure and water spray. His mouth moved against Tez's as he spoke. "Since that night, I never... I-I've never felt anything like it, Tez. Y-you're so--ghn!" The sentence, half formed, ended in a little whimper as his hips stuttered forward, exhaling sharp and hot against Tez's mouth. The hand around their cocks sped up, the sound of it burning Collins' ears to the tips. He kissed--tried to. His movements were sloppy, but filled with an earnest love he couldn't quite express in any other way.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/22/2018 5:52 PM

Tez felt his throat instinctually clamp down, trying to quet his moans, trying to be as quiet as possible. He threw that idea away, instead letting another moan rush through him, a soft, heartfelt sound against Collins' lips.

He wanted to tell him he felt the same, that he had dreamed about him, that he had wanted him. That he wanted to be held, to be taken care of and to be nurtured how Collins did on that night. All he could manage was a weak pant of Collins' name, a soft call of pleasure and love blurring into a tightly wound ball in his gut.

He hissed, low in his chest, trying to draw in breath, his face hot, his eyes screwed shut, his face crumpled in pleasure as he gasped out another moan, a hand finding its way to Collins' shoulder to try and steady himself, his legs already beginning to shake.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/26/2018 6:02 PM

Collins felt his insides twist with something he could only call love, at the breathless sound of his name on Tez's lips. Collins' arm around Tez's back tightened, resolving himself to not let Tez fall under any circumstances. He opened his eyes through the haze of heat beginning to wash over him in waves, and leaned in to press his mouth on Tez's in an inaccurate but well-meaning kiss, his hand a blur against them both.

"Close--g-god, Tez--" he choked out, kissing like a man starved at Tez's mouth, nearly stumbling forward--he caught himself with an elbow against the wall of the shower, more assured with the added support of the wall. "Tell me if you're gonna fall," he whispered, voice low and hurried as he felt a familiar rush start to burn through him. "I've got you... I've got you."

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext