The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Just a Quick Snack {Self, M:E}

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 2:04 AM

It wasn’t long before Keitan had the wind knocked out of him and found himself being throttled by one of the creature’s bony pale hands. He felt his feet leave the ground as he was lifted into the air by the thin man's single arm. It didn't look like it had enough muscle on it to even attempt to do so. And yet here he was, barely able to breath, kicking and flailing his legs as his pistol was knocked out of his hands and he was stuck staring into those dead white eyes.

Gods, help me please please please, PLEASE HELP ME!!

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 773
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 2:30 AM

“The gods aren't here~” Luce sung, holding the man by the collar of his shirt, his teeth shifting into numerous little needles as he grinned. They seemed to multiply as they grew, their edges becoming serrated, as if hundreds and hundreds of tiny knives were sprouting out of the man's mouth.

The corners of his lips and the skin of his cheek split open to make more room as his smile grew larger and larger. “Haven’t been able t'go on a decent hunt in a couple of months now. Ye ain’t worth shit, not really, but I suppose I oughta thank ya.”

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 2:35 AM

By this point, Keitan was breathing heavily, hyperventilating even. He didn't know who or what this guy was but he had to get out of here. If he didn't he wasn't going to make it out of this alley alive. That much he knew.

He tried to gain some mild control over his breathing again, at least so he wasn't hyperventalating. He had to calm down if he was going to get out of this alive.

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 2:40 AM

As soon as Keitan felt he was about as calm as he was going to get, he started yanking against the creature's bony grip. It was a desperate attempt to pull the thing off of him. He pulled and pulled and pulled, even going so far as to try to plant his feet against the thin man's body to give him some sort of leverage.

Nothing. The thin man, the creature, he hadn't even budged an inch. And that's when Keitan really began to panic.

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 2:47 AM

Another deep chuckle rumbled from within the thin man's chest, deeply amused by Keitan's struggles. "Keep fighting, little rabbit. It makes it that much more fun for me. And it makes you taste so much better."

Taste... It would make him taste better... Oh gods. Fucking hells, this thing was going to eat him. He had to get out, he had to get out of its grip, he had to get out of here.

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 2:59 AM

Keitan's kicking and screaming renewed, despite his air being partially cut off. His arms strained as he continued to try and pull the thin man's hand off of him. He had to get away from this thing, from its terrible grin, from its voice. Good gods, that voice awoke some primal fear in Keitan. Something in him knew this would end terribly for him if he could not get away. Something more than just getting eaten by some cannibalistic monster.

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 3:02 AM

So Keitan pulled and pulled and pulled. He could hear his heartbeat in his head. He could feel it in his gut and in the palms of his hands and in the soles of his feet. It felt like it would burst out of his chest. And still he pulled and pulled and kicked and fought for his life.

And there was nothing to show for it. The thin man's hand did not budge. He did not budge, not even a little. The clothing he wore was pushed aside but nothing more.

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 3:11 AM

He.... He wasn't going to get out of here. The dread settled into Keitan, the pit of his stomach going heavy and cold. His veins felt like ice water, though somehow that still didn't match the frosty touch of the creature's skin. He wasn't going to get out of this alive. Not without help.

Keitan prayed that someone, somehow, was nearby. He prayed that whoever they were, they were armed and competent. He prayed to every god he could think of and then some that someone would come save him. All the while the tall, thin man watching him with that terrible smile, as if he knew exactly what he was thinking.

...But no one came.

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 3:25 AM

Keitan found himself suddenly pressed up against the wall, the motion knocking the wind out of his lungs again. He gasped, trying to get air back into his lungs again, trying to breath.

The grip on his neck loosened slightly and hope began to instinctively well up within him. Perhaps the creature had reconsidered, perhaps if he timed this right he could go... No. This creature, this man... He'd never let Keitan go. Not without a fight.

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 3:29 AM

Keitan was just about to take his chance, just about to pull the creature's hand off of him in one last ditch effort, when the other hand came towards him. He yanked and strained and pulled and the hand finally came off, finally slipped away from his neck.

But it was too late. Just as soon as the hand had pulled away, the other had wrapped itself around the top of his head, dangling him from his skull. This was it. He wasn't getting out of this. Whether the thin man ripped his head off or snapped his neck or whatever, Keitan wasn't getting out of this.

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 3:35 AM

A thin, pale claw hooked itself under Keitan's chin. Luce turned the man's head this way and that, as if to inspect him, judge him, deem him worthy of consumption. His dead, white eyes bored into Keitan's dark ones, the particulars of his intent unreadable by the mortal man. Whatever he saw, whatever he sensed seemed to satisfy him as his lips curled into a wide, dangerous smile again.

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 3:44 AM

The hooked claw turned, tracing down Keith’s jawline in a slow, languid manner. There was something almost intimate about the action, something almost tender if it weren't for what they both knew was going to happen. Keitan felt himself tense up slightly at the nail gently scraping against the skin of his neck and he couldn't stop himself from softly gasping. The claw slowly ran down the skin of his neck and chest, dragging over his shirt before stopping just under his ribs.

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 3:50 AM

The pale thin man leaned in uncomfortably close, his dry, chapped lips stopping next to Keitan's ear, only increasing the strange, uncomfortable, terrible intimacy of the situation. He could do nothing but take a slow, deep breath and lick his own chapped lips in response. “Do me a favour... Don’ taste like somethin’ the hounds dragged in,” the Fallen hissed into the man’s ear before his claw pierced the skin of Keitan's stomach, the rest of his bony hand following soon after.

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 3:58 AM

Keitan gasped sharply as Luce's hand violently ripped into his gut. Blood gushed from the wound as his insides squelched against the Fallen's searching talons. Keitan felt himself dissociate, part of him registering the fact that this was indeed happening to him, that he could in fact feel every bit of this while another part of him felt as if this was happening to someone else and he was just along for the ride.

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 4:04 AM

Luce grasped a handful of flesh and pulled, ripping open the hole in Keitan's gut and spilling a portion of his intestines out. He brought it to his maw as the dealer finally found his voice again and shrieked in terror, crying out for mercy as his entrails were being slurped. The only pause he received was when Luce stopped long enough to remove his coat to prevent it from getting too bloody, allowing Keitan to slump down to the ground in his own entrails.

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext