The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Just a Quick Snack {Self, M:E}

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 5:46 AM

Once his coat had been safely tucked away, Luce turned back towards Keitan and dug his hand back into the man's gut, the other hand bracing against his chest. Blood and viscera squelched as he moved his hand around and pulled more of the mortal man's intestines out. He brought the mass of entrails to his mouth again, his jaw distending to take it all in. As soon as he was finished stuffing the section down his throat, he dug back in and tore a section of Keitan's liver out and bit into that as well.

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 773
Donate

Re: Just a Quick Snack {Self, M:E; Heavy Gore}

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 5:53 AM

Luce took his time ripping Keiten apart piece by piece, appraising each piece like a fine piece of meat before devouring it. He drew the experience out, tasting every moment of it, every morsel. He would make this last for as long as he could force the mortal man to do so. He would not allow him to taste the final relief of death until he was satisfied by the man's suffering.

Bones crunched, marrow sucked out, muscles and guts alike torn into and devoured, all while Keitan laid on the ground screaming as he was eaten alive with no one around to rescue him from his fate.

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Just a Quick Snack {Self, M:E; Heavy Gore}

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 12/30/2018 5:58 AM

When all was said and done, little remained of Keitan, not even the bones. Only his clothes and some undesirable tissue such as the eyes and the few smaller bones Luce had chosen to keep intact. One or two of Keitan's phalanges had been preserved, picked clean by the Fallen's razor sharp teeth, but uneaten themselves. The teeth had been collected and put into Luce’s pocket, quickly joined by the remaining finger bones. Satisfied, he stood, licking the remaining blood off of his hands with an extended tongue before strolling off back towards the clinic.

First time he’d actually felt full for a couple of months. Hope Keitan was enjoying himself in Hell.

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous