The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

[Dr. Red's]{Ghosts and Hunters}(Tobi & Maholai)

Postby SirMax » 02/06/2008 3:13 PM

Maholai was quite disturbed with Tobi's dream. What could scare the boy so much? But he didn't want to ask. What if he triggered his dream again or something? Best to say silent and just hold the boy. And, to be perfectly honest, he quite ENJOYED hugging Tobi. Sure, as he had said, he didn't love Tobi- yet. But he did quite like Tobi. And he quite liked Tobi's body. Which he'd gotten a very good look at. And hugging him when he was just wearing a sheet was not an experience Maholai disliked... He was getting sidetracked. What could the dream be about..?

[[Maholai: 19]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 03/20/2008 8:37 PM

[SOLID Human Form]

Tobias' dreams did not include the things that most people were afraid of. No spiders or heights, or anything of that sort. It was mostly what he had been through - what he had seen in the land beyond death. That was what scared him, and what filled his dreams with terror and revulsion. He didn't have to suffer this very long, however. Given the not-so-human [or Lucain, in this case] nature of his 'malady', he didn't need sleep. At all, really. His new body had just drained what had been left of his ghostly energies. Now that they were back, he was wide awake, coming to sit up with a squeak of surprise.
That's right. He was alive. He was alive, and those things from his nightmares couldn't get him anymore. He was safe... and naked? His hands began exploring his own body. Flesh. Solid flesh, all over. But he was hot right now, so being naked was probably a good idea. Whoever had thought of it, he'd have to remember to thank. And the other thing. The one next to him.
He pushed up on his elbows a bit, and glanced over at the one who was watching over him, and had apparently nodded off. Smiling, he reached out to shake him, marveling at the sinews and flesh in his hand. HIS hand. Not someone that he was controlling, but HIS. He didn't know how this had happened, or what it entailed. Right now, he was just happy to be free of the curse that had been set on him.

"Maholai..." he whispered in the other's ear. "Maholai, wake up."

He brushed some hair behind the ghost-hunter's ear, and breathed in the scent of it, moving down to breathe quietly against the other's throat.

"Wake up....."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby SirMax » 03/21/2008 5:38 PM

"Mrrmmh... don't wanna get up... having a good dream..." mumbled Maholai, opening one eye. When he saw Tobias, his eyes shot open wide and he turned a dark red. "Oh! Um, er, hello Tobi. Sleep well?" he asked, coughing awkwardly. It wasn't exactly a mystery what that "good dream" had been about. Or rather, WHO it had been about. And it didn't help cool the heat burning in Maholai's cheek that Tobi was very close, and completely naked, as he seemed to have shaken off the sheet while they'd both been asleep.

[[20]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 03/22/2008 7:59 AM

Tobias laughed, and leaned forward to lick Maholai's throat. He knew what he wanted, and he knew what Maholai wanted. So he was teasing him. And doing a fairly good job of it. His breath was hot against the ghost hunter's skin, but Tobias wasn't being insistent or overly charged about it. He was being calm, cool, collected, and gentle.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's nothing I haven't seen before. I'm sure the same goes for you."

He yawned a bit, and pinned his Lucain-ish ears back as he did so. It made him look extremely cute. When he was finished yawning and stretching, he curled up against Maholai, and ran his fingers down the other's chest, languidly.

"I don't know about you, but I'm all for going back to sleep. Or at least pretending to. I don't particularly want to get up."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 03/22/2008 10:53 AM

Maholai shivered as Tobias licked at his throat, closing his eyes as the ex-ghost's breath flows across the sensitive skin. He realized that he was very lucky. Most people didn't get to have their dreams come true right after they woke up from them. Especially not the dreams they enjoyed.

Seen before? What was Tobi talking about? Maholai wasn't naked. Wait.. Oh. OH. Maholai turned red. Well, after a dream like that, certain things were bound to happen. And, truth be told, Maholai HADN'T seen it all before. He was, surprisingly, not "experienced".

Maholai let out a little squeak of a noise when Tobi curled against him, thankful that he'd taken Tobi to a spare room instead of just staying in the front room or that tiny closet. When Tobi's fingers slid down his chest enticingly, he closed his eyes again and managed to mumble out a response to Tobi's question, although it was certainly not easy to concentrate on it. "Ah... s-sure..."

[[21]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 03/26/2008 1:14 PM

Tobias definitely knew what he was doing. It was not hard to guess what his profession had been before the onset of whatever curse had kept him half in the land of the dead, and half in life. But now that he was alive again, old habits died hard. He started to slid off Maholai's shirt, button by button. Moving slowly and deliberately.

"Of course..." he breathed. "There are... other activities we could entertain ourselves with."

The laugh that bubbled out afterwards was mixed with a purr. It sounded strange and alien, yet beautiful.

"You DO realize you'll never escape me now..." he murmured, coming closer, and licking Maholai's neck. "Not ever."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 03/26/2008 1:42 PM

Maholai blushed deeper as Tobi began to disrobe him, shifting slightly and whimpering. This... this was new. Before Tobi had been so very... timid? No... Submissive, maybe. Certainly not so dominating as he was being now. And Maholai- when had he become so... so... so bloody girly? Tobi could practically toss him onto the bed and straddle him and Maholai doubted he'd make much of an objection.

"There... there are." managed Maholai, before dissolving into a soft, unsuccessfully stifled moan when Tobi licked his neck. Gah. Tobi was probably right. If Maholai even tried to run off, Tobi would just have to lick him and he'd collapse. Then again, why would he want to escape Tobi.

Still, he wanted to fight back. Mustering a bit of resistance, he slid his fingers down Tobi's back, nibbling on the other boy's earlobe.

[[22]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 03/29/2008 9:47 PM

Tobias arched his back with the touch, and then melted into Maholai's embrace with a contented sigh. This was what he'd dreamed about for years. Having someone so completely comfortable to be with that it was all too easy to just close his eyes and go to sleep again. Dreaming... things. Things better left to the confines of one's own room, and the pillow on one's bed. But this was far better. FAR better. He turned a bit, and rested his head on Maholai's chest, eyes now closed, and breathing calmed from a few moments ago. He truly had no desire to really DO anything but lie here and be safe and warm.

"I love you, Maholai..." he said in a whisper.

A soft whimper escaped his throat, and he nuzzled his head under one of the other's arms, wanting to be held.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 03/31/2008 12:08 AM

Maholai blinked in surprise as Tobias melted into him. He hadn't been expecting Tobias to fold like a piece of paper right off like that. Especially not after what he'd been doing earlier. He found himself slightly disappointed, missing the rush of being dominated by Tobias. When he heard Tobias's whisper, he froze heart beating hard. Was he really in love with Tobi? There was attraction, yes, physical and emotional, but was there love?

"...I... I love you too, Tobi." he murmured, hoping it was true as he hugged the other boy.

[[23]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 04/01/2008 9:39 AM

Another change in personality, as Tobias heard that. He moved so that he was on top of Maholai again, and bit softly at his throat. Just hard enough to let the other know that Tobi was in charge. Then, he started licking his newly chosen mate all over, face, hands, chest, stomach... he didn't miss a single spot.

"You're mine..." he purrgrowled. "Mine. Mine mine mine. No one else's. Mine."

Possessive much? He wrapped his arms around the ghost-hunter, and started to nibble on him, ear first.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 04/06/2008 5:34 PM

Maholai closed his eyes in pleasure as Tobi retook the dominate position and the lead. He much preferred this. Sure, some people liked being in control, but Maholai had always been more laid back. He liked someone asserting themselves with him. Showing off the fact that they were in control. It gave him a sort of... primal feeling of value. That he was something worth controlling.

"You're welcome to have me." Maholai whispered, shivering under Toib's tongue.

[[24]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 04/13/2008 7:18 AM

His nibbling took on a deeper feel as he nuzzled close to Maholai - still on top of him. His fingers traced slow circles around his lover's chest, and his eyes half-lidded in a dangerous and frisky manner.

"Let's go out tonight..." he murmured, breathing in the ghost-hunter's ear. "Let's go somewhere and leave all of this behind. I want to dance. I want to be with you..."

He trailed off to nuzzle again, his arms curling tighter around the other.

"And ONLY you.... If there's one thing I am, it's faithful."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 04/13/2008 9:38 AM

Maholai whimpered quietly and his arms wrapped around Tobi, holding him tightly to him as he nibbled, trails of fire igniting along the paths of Tobi's fingers on his chest, drawing another whimper from Maholai. He gazed in Tobi's eyes, noting the look happily.

"Later." he groaned, nuzzling Tobi. He couldn't stand them leaving now, not in the middle of this. That would be like torture, being pulled away and trying to enjoy himself dancing, but seeing Tobi dancing and having his mind wander...

"I don't know, maybe I'd like it if we added another person." Maholai teased, happy to know that Tobi was already fixated on him.

[[25]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 04/28/2008 1:45 AM

Tobias very gently rose, and took Maholai with him. Then, as another surprise unfolded, took the hunter into his arms, and kissed him - hard. The room spun. Colors swirled into blackness and vanished. The world went grayscale. And the only thing that was in color was Tobias himself. Even when the former ghost released the hunter, the world was still in grayscale. Even Tobi was fading in color - the only things left with hue being the ex-ghost's beautiful eyes.

"Don't be afraid..." the ghost murmured, voice echoing eerily. "This is only a taste..."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 05/10/2008 7:15 AM

Maholai gasped, staring at Tobi in shock. What had he done? Why was everything all colourless? What was this? Confused and rather stunned, the mood was a bit broken for the ghost hunter. Experimentally, he tried switching his vision to the magical sight Tobi had given him.

[[26]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Next