The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Postby kabuto_rocks » 10/30/2008 5:44 PM

{Sorry about the delay ^^; I got distracted and kinda forgot about this thread. I really am sorry though}

"I might look familiar to it sssince I am kinda the sssame ssshape. I'm sssure sssnakes and sssnails must be distantly related sssomehow. Though it'sss not unknown for othersss to find me ssscary," She bared her fangs briefly then smiled-a private joke with herself clearly, "You look quite friendly yourself Jim. Perhapsss you ssshould try?"

Divo watched with interest as Wilo hoisted out the doll. She leaned forward, then recoiled back with a disinterested sniff.

"Never understood the fascination with toysss myself." She flicked her tail as if dismissing the matter, although those who studied her carefully might notice a faint wistful glare in her eye. As it so happens as a child Divo adored playing with dolls. After all, they were perfect things for her to practice her biting skills on

Posts-4/5, 8, 39 posts
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Previous