The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Postby Kyrit » 11/09/2008 11:02 PM

(By the... giggling second? XD That's pretty special.)

Her movement was to try to jump over him, but in fact did not fully make it in time. His shoulder managed to ram in to her forelegs, and instead of a clean just she tumbled over him instead. She let out a small wince as her body hit the fence, falling down between the fence and a dumpster. After a few moments she finally got up and shook herself off, only to feel pain shoot through her right foreleg. Oh joy... Sprained? Probably. Oh well... She'd still have to fight.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: Fried or smoked? Tasty either way. (Private. Semi-hunt)

Postby SirMax » 01/24/2009 9:55 PM

Not giving her time to recover, Eyon swiped again, aiming not to slash her but knock her over, throwing himself towards her again. She seemed to be weak close up, where she couldn't hide and it looked like she couldn't fight. "You're overconfident, Inacere. What you don't understand is that no one has to be more skilled than you, they just have to kill you or hurt you enough." It was no use. She would ignore him, after all. He'd have to knock her down and then pin her to make her understand how weak she was, how weak anyone was if they were playing around during a battle.

[[15]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 02/06/2009 11:39 PM

How did that saying go... Something about never corner a wounded animal? Something along those lines. It was always said that an injured animal was always the most dangerous. As Eyon moved to attack once again, apparently the cornered female's instincts were what decided to continue this fight. Instead of trying to get away from his attack, she lunged forward as well. The plan was that she'd hopefully meet fangs for fangs, or at least manage to get his flesh under hers, even if she got hurt in the process.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 02/09/2009 3:44 PM

Years of fighting as both Lucain and dragon had made Eyon a fearsome opponent with good reflexes, so a cornered opponent's desperate attack was little threat for him. However, he hadn't been in many fights where he'd had to pull punches. His swipe, designed only to knock her over, suddenly became much more dangerous as she leapt into it. Eyon's reflexes already taking over as his powerful strike looked to land very hard on Inacere. despite his efforts to soften it, mentally cursing her. At this rate, his smacking her around to teach her a lesson might end up in seriously injuring her. He'd come here for a diversion, not to kill anyone or injuring her and forcing him to nurse her back to health.

[[16]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 02/09/2009 10:46 PM

Powerful and serious indeed, but the blow didn't seem to stop her. It had landed, causing her to fall over with a large gash running from her shoulder to her hind leg, but Inacere forced herself back to her feet, fangs bared and fur bristling. This was no longer a game of tag in her mind as it has started out. No longer a simple game of catch me if you can. She was badly injured and he was the reason.

If Eyon took a single step toward her she would lash out again with all the force she could muster. She could care less that blood was spilling from her side. He would not be allowed to come any closer.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 02/09/2009 11:00 PM

"Curse you, this is exactly what I've been warning you about!" Eyon growled angrily, disdainfully flicking blood from his claws. "Did I have to be a better fighter than you? Did I have to outmaster you? Or did I have to get one lucky shot? Imagine if I had more ill will for you. I could just back off and wait for you to bleed, then do whatever I felt like. And if I did have that ill will, I'm sure you wouldn't enjoy what I would have in mind."

[[17]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 02/10/2009 4:42 PM

"I never said I was the best fighter..." She growled out, vision starting to blur slightly. She should have kept her focus more on keeping out of reach rather than taunting him. It had been her downfall. Hadn't paid enough attention. "And if you really wanted to do anything bad enough to me... I could just end it for myself rather than let you have your way." Her body was trimbling, wanting to collapse, but she just wouldn't allow that.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 02/10/2009 8:03 PM

"You certainly claimed to be a good enough fighter to survive against all comers." Eyon responded dismissively.  "And killing yourself? What good would that do you? You'd be dead. That means you've lost, and in most cases not an outcome people want." he raised an eyebrow. "Is that an outcome you want? I never would have pinned you for such a pathetic one as to be unable to deal with being alive." Sure, it was a cliché taunt, but it hadn't failed Eyon yet. Most people wouldn't kill themselves without reason, and even fewer would do it when it would be admitting cowardice and weakness...

[[18]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 02/23/2009 4:44 PM

"Oh I'd love to still be alive. There's no point in being alive if someone else is about to kill you. Do yourself the favor of ending it quickly if you get the chance. That's the good in it. I didn't say I'm going to. I said I would if it came down to that." Inacere seemed very close to falling down now, smoke drifting from her wounds along with the blood that was still flowing.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous