The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Fried or smoked? Tasty either way. (Private. Semi-hunt)

Postby Kyrit » 06/22/2008 5:01 PM

(This is somewhat of a hunt, but doesn't really matter plotwise if a snicky shows up or not. It'd just be fun if they did meet one. Toasted snicky~)
Ditched once again by her brother... Then again their plans had been to ditch their other brother, so how could she expect Rak'ard to go through the plan her way? He usually left her standing alone anyways... Inacere looked toward the looming buildings of the slums... Falling apart things they were. This place just seemed to fit her for some reason. She saw no light in the hearts of others. Everything was dark.

The female lucain stretched her body, getting up from her spot sitting near a little river. As usual, everything around her seemed to be surrounded by a light fog... Sometimes it was by choice, others because she just couldn't get it to go away. A curse and a blessing in a way. May it easy to escape if she were cornered by some low life scum. Made it easy for Rak'ard to corner the scum instead.

Their pained screams were always music to her ears. The slums was the best place to find that lovely lullaby.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby SirMax » 06/22/2008 6:05 PM

"Ooh! Ooh! There she is!" Marcus popped up, sending a short pulse of psychic energy to Eyon, informing him of where he'd seen a glimpse of her. Eyon sighed, but took his word for it- after all, the annoying minimarking had been the one to scan Rak'ard's mind for an image of the girl, he should know what she looked like. Still, Eyon couldn't see much except the smoky fog. He'd have to just wander into it. And wander he did, but not unprepared. He'd found from Marcus' digging that Inacere shared her brother's sadistic turn. And he didn't want to get attacked by that. Although he could handle her if he was ready. And so ready he was. Marcus was locked onto where he'd seen her and Eyon was ready to attack or defend as the occasion called for it.

[[1]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 06/22/2008 6:21 PM

Her plush ears gave a small flick. Someone was coming near... and they smelled of smoke. Not her sort of smoke, that was just natural. More like that of the smoke that came from burning flesh. Rak'ard? No. That wasn't his scent at all. She could tell when the pyromaniac was within a few miles of her. So how was this one coming her way? Her tails slowly flicked back and forth behind her, blue eyes darting back and forth, looking for any sort of shadow moving through her thick cloud of smoke moving around her.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 06/22/2008 6:43 PM

"Hey, Eyon." Marcus piped up, as Eyon sighed. They were linked mentally, but Marcus always seemed to think it was a good idea to speak out loud, making Eyon looked rather schizophrenic. "What, Marcus?" he asked. "She's over there." Marcus replied, indicating. Eyon stared in that direction and began walking slowly towards it for a few paces before stopping. Snapping his dragon wings out, he beat them powerfully, sending a gust of wind forward. He didn't feel like getting attacked, so it was time to get rid of the smoke. Then they'd be on more even ground and she'd be less likely to ambush him.

[[2]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 06/23/2008 10:45 PM

A sudden gush of wing... She braced herself, claws digging into the damp earth near the river. Who was forcing her smoke away? As the fog began to clear, not fully of course, but enough so that the other could probably see her a lot easier, Inacere's eyes focused on the male lucain. Her lips pulled back in a snarl, the fur along her back standing on end. What business did this guy have here? Why did he clear out her precious fog?

"State your cause of being here and who you are!" the female lucain barked out, the smoke already beginning to very slowly thicken again. She wasn't going to let things go easily.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 06/24/2008 3:39 PM

No matter. The fog was thickening again, but Eyon had found her, anyway. Turning his gaze to her, he smiled with an edge of darkness. "Well, you're very business like, aren't you?" Did you get a good enough look, Marcus he thought to his annoying partner, and felt a pulse of affirmation. "My name's Eyon. Your brother sent me to look after you. Or kill you. Or, frankly, do anything I want with you. I won't go into the details of what he suggested I might do for 'fun'." he added, with thinly veiled disgust. "He just wanted you distracted, and... well, I was bored."

[[3]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 06/24/2008 7:05 PM

"Ugh..." she muttered, a look of slight disgust spread across her maw as she relaxed a bit. Rak'ard... She didn't doubt this other lucain's words in the least. Sounded about like something her brother would do. "So what do you plan to do to keep me 'distracted'?" Inacere wasn't completely relaxed, as it was always possible that the male would infact try to kill her. She didn't see it happening, but it was likely. "You don't look like the type that would come around these parts here often." Even though he did have that certain smell to him... Blood. Not like it was soaked into his fur or anything, but she knew that either he was some house pet that was fed raw meat, or he tended to kill every now and then for his food. "So why listen to him, other then being bored?"
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 06/24/2008 7:14 PM

"Hmm. I'm not entirely sure. I could always take your disturbed brother's advice. Some of his suggestions didn't venture that deep into the realm of the twisted..." Eyon was only teasing, but his voice was as level as always and they were separated by fog, so she couldn't see his expression. She might just think he was being serious. "No, you're right, I don't come here often." he admitted. He wasn't quite sure how to tell her that he'd come because Marcus had blackmailed, so he merely said "No other reason than boredom."

[[4]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 06/25/2008 1:45 PM

"It's kinda pathetic that you'd bother to listen to him." the ringed and mudbelly lucain spoke, making sure that he was infront of her at all times. She allowed the fog to stay cleared out a bit, wanting to see the one that had been told to do whatever he wanted to her. "Besides, what makes you think I'll let anything happen?" A smirk spread across her maw, a devilish gleam held within her eyes.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 06/25/2008 3:03 PM

"Meh. Call it what you want. I'm not at his beck and call, so I don't much care what you think of that idea. Us old people get a little weary of doing nothing after a few years." He noticed Marcus watching her and smirked slightly. "And don't worry, I don't think you're the annoying but fragile little flower that your brother painted you as. He told me more than he thought he said." He shrugged. "I didn't come here to force you to do anything indecent."

[[5]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 06/27/2008 12:46 AM

Old people. She couldn't help but smirk again and laugh at that. Wasn't every day someone ran around saying they were old. This guy was quite the weird one it seemed. Her ears gave a small flick at the word 'fragile'. Sure, she figured her brother would probably call her annoying at times, but fragile? He must have been trying to string this guy along. Rak'ard knew she wasn't fragile. "Then tell me what you plan on doing already so I'll know if it's acceptable or not." Her eyes were narrow, her paws starting to move her away from the river bank.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 06/30/2008 7:55 PM

"Ah. Well." Eyon muttered evasively. What did he plan on doing? Presumably he wasn't just going to watch her all day. And he didn't much feel like fighting  her or forcing himself on her. "Er... I don't really have any sort of plan." he wondered idly if it was a good idea, telling her that. Ah well. What she was going to do, after all?

[[6]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 07/01/2008 2:28 PM

Inacere mentally felt herself fall over. No plan at all? She looked at him with an odd look of disbelieve, but more like 'you've got to be kidding me'. One ear was tilted to the side, and one brow was raised. "No plan... So you just listen to a maniac, come here, and stand around looking at me without a single plan." She let out a small sigh and relaxed a bit. Well... this was going to be rather uneventful...
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 07/01/2008 4:50 PM

"Like I said. I was bored." Eyon restated. So what if he didn't have a plan. He could make it up as he went along. "I think you should be grateful I didn't come here with anything in mind." he added softly. There was the slightly hint of darkness to his voice now. "Nothing your brother's suggest could have planted would be very pleasant for you."

[[7]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 07/09/2008 3:57 PM

"Well I doubt they would have been very pleasant for you either, seeing as how you wouldn't have a very easy time doing anything." the ringed and mudbelly mix spoke out, beginning to walk away. Useless... No fun at all. Had her brother sent him here as a challenge or something? Because this guy wasn't doing anything at all. She shook her head and let out a sigh. No fun in meetings like this...
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Next