The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Postby Cookie » 11/01/2008 2:14 PM

Amor laughed at Tazunes motions and sat her hand on his and smiled. There did seem to be a lot of people which was quite bothersome but the fact that Tazune was there made her calm down. She had never liked being surrounded by people unless she was performing or in the comfort of her own bar. "Well.. It does seem like a nice place..." She said as she looked around at the countless pictures of random places around the world. She perked up a little when the waiter came back with their food and sat it at the table. "A soup and salad for a pretty lady.." The waiter said smiling slightly as he sat Amor's food on the table. "And yours Sir" He said as his smile dissapeared away and he walked off. "I wish I could throw this food at him." She said laughing slightly as she looked down at her food and then at the waiter that was walking away.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Essence » 11/01/2008 7:30 PM

Tazune smiled softly at Amor, and gave her hand a tight squeeze before resting his hand in his lap.

"Yeah, the food looks decent."

He said, glancing at other people until the waiting came back in, and set the food down carefully on the table. Tazune smirked and picked up a fork as the Waiter sent a glare at him and walked off. "I agree. I think that'd be fun." He laughed to himself, before taking a knife and cutting the burger in half. He inspected it a bit before taking a bite. He chewed, and nodded contently.

"It's pretty good." Tazune admitted, and popped a fry in his mouth. "Fries are good too. you can have some if you like." he pushed the plate of fries to the middle of the table, "You should have some."
Tazune poured some water out of a pitcher on their table, into his glass. Ice clanked down into it, and water sent a small spill over the glass. "Opps.." he muttered, using his sleeve to wipe it up. "All better." he said t himself again.
"So, you think the food is okay?"

<41>
On a sort of hiatus, tentatively back.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 178
Donate

Postby Cookie » 11/01/2008 8:05 PM

Amor finished eating and grabed Tazune running with him out the doors. "I feel like going somewere else.. exploring!" She said as they went outside. "I have to go home and pick up the pups but meet me at the caverns in a little bit." She said leaving Tazune and going to the bar to pick up her things. She eventually ran home hoping to see if her pups had made it through the horror of being left at their pen.

{{{Ooc: Amor and Tazune have been moved to the caverns}}}
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Essence » 11/12/2008 7:12 PM

Everything had happened so fast. From the middle of his meal to being dragged outside. "Did we even pay?" He questioned, but Amor had already run off. Grunting, his thrust his hands in his pockets and made his way back to his own pen, dragging his heels against the pavement.
"Bye.." He murmured, glancing back to where Amor went, and walking his own path down to his home.
On a sort of hiatus, tentatively back.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 178
Donate

Previous