The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

A day at the Bar (Closed? Kitsune needs to post though)

Postby Cookie » 08/15/2008 11:40 AM

It sits in the heart of the slums, nights and weekends in its vast nightlife scene. As soon as the sun begins to go down in the slums the neon lights go on, drawing the attention of the people. Blinding lights there are of the bars and clubs up and down the streets. The bright lights overwhelm the tore down city, It the distance a bright neon red sign reads: Amors Bar and Club. As you get closer you can see two signs on the door.

A sign reads:
Happy hour- 10pm till 12PM (Half off all drinks and admission)

You also see a wanted sign not far below:

Wanted: Bartenders, Busboys, Entertainment Ect.
*Note: Apply in the advertise bored*

((Moving the Bar to anouther post since this got messed up after the crash and I've rp'd in it))

The club has a large martini bar and a rooftop lounge. Theres a large strobe light at the far wall giving light out to the whole room. The air is filled with a strange smoke comming from some small machines in the 4 corners of the large room. A winding staircase of pale yellows leads up to the rooftop lounge.

A young lucain was putting drink bottles away on the shelf. She was in her human form and was wearing a corset with baggy pants. When she talked her words slurred as if she was drunk but after a while you could tell it was from her tounge ring. She wore pink and black arm warmers and wireless headphones for the DJ stand hung around her neck. Her long pink hair was up in a pony tail so it didnt get in her way while she was cleaning. A star tattoo was visable on the back of her neck when she turned her head to the side. "I gave Fri-San a job and he's somewere running around with blade" she mumbled to herself as she cleaned tables and set up the place. She looked at the clock it was 2:30 in the morning, she had stayed up all night cleaning the place up. The old owners didnt leave it in verry good condition but she wasnt complaining, it gave her somthing to do. She put on a "Great balls of fire." On the DJ stand that she had sitting in the back of the room. She moved crates of drink's to the tables so Fri-San had somthing to do when he came back. She turned on the lights of Lime green, pinks and orange's on to see if they worked and turned them back off. "Good." She said, talking to herself made her feel less alone.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 08/15/2008 2:14 PM

She looked back at the clock "Were is he?" She said still talking to herself or possably even talking to the bar. She sat her amp up on the stage but her guitar remained across her back. There was no way in the world she whould sit it down somewere, espesssially in a place like the slums. She went to the closet to get some bar stools and sit them on the bar's table untill she was ready to open. She wonderd why she had even gave the job to Fri-San.. He mentioned that he was looking for one but he must not be too interested if he wasnt showing up when he was supposed too. She sat down on the couch, it was in the far right corner of the room followed by a table to sit drinks on. Amor waited for the door to fly open and a out of breath purple lucain to come in.. But like that will happen any time soon. So mabie 2:30 was a harsh time to be up and about but It didnt seem that sleeping was the first thing on Fri-San's mind. And even if it was a harsh time he whould need to be up long hours if he wanted to help out here. She grabbed her guitar off her back, swinging it around to her waist and commenced to playing while she waited for the late male.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 08/15/2008 2:35 PM

A baby doom kitty flung the door open and came into the bar. She saw Amor and ran towards the couch purring and hoping to be petted. "Hello~" She said still purring and rubbing against amor's guitar as she continued to play. "Cookie told me to come and cheack up on you." She said as she sat down beside the lucain. "Do you need me to do anything?" She said as she watched the female strum the guitar.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 08/15/2008 2:41 PM

Amor looked around the room. "Umm.. Shure... Can you go and unload the bottles and put them on the shelf?" She asked as she stood up and slung her guitar back over her back. She grabbed the crate and sat it one of the chairs "This one please." She said as she looked at the baby doom kitty. "Fri-San isnt here yet just so you know." She said as she whiped off a table.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 08/15/2008 2:46 PM

"Yes Ma'm." She said as she turned into her human form. She had on all black except for a purple collar that she was wearing from her pet form. She grabbed the bottles and spun them into the shelf stacking them as amor had done. She looked at amor "He's not here? Were is he?" She said as she grabbed more bottles for the shelfs. Fri-San had never been late for anything... Or at least not that she had known of. She finished up putting the bottles away and grabed anouther crate.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 08/15/2008 2:52 PM

She had never been called 'Ma'm' before.. She had been called alot of other things but never 'Ma'm'. She stoped and looked through the windows "He's running around here somewere with blade." She said as she moved crates onto the floor next to pantera. "Thanks for helping." She said as she continued to whipe of tables that were coverd in inches of dust. "I'm kinda glad he isnt here... He can be really anoying.." She said as a slight laugh escaped her throat.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 08/15/2008 2:59 PM

"Blade? Sounds like a guys name.." She said as she thought about it for a while. "Fri-San? Anoying? I thought he was a real nice guy.. never anoying.. I think he might like you" She said as she continued to stack the drinks. She finnally finished and sat down in a bar stool that Amor hadn't put up yet. "Take a rest amor." She said as she let out a small sigh. She listend and watched as the chains hanging from amor's belt swayed to and forth as she moved.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 08/15/2008 3:10 PM

"Like me? Ohh, please!" She said as she went behind the bar and poured the doom kitty a drink and herself one. "Dont worry, that one's Non- Alcoholic" She said as she sat it down infront of pantera. "The last thing I need is for 'him' to like me." She pulled a bar stool off the counter and sat it down beside pantera's. "Mabie it's just because I'm anouther lucain..." She said as she took a sip of her drink and sighed. She took her tounge ring out of her tounge so she didnt hit the glass with it. The last thing she needed is for one of these glasses to shatter in her mouth.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 08/15/2008 3:46 PM

Pantera took a small sip of the drink and sat it back down "Well.. He never acts like that towards anyone else and Cookie dose say that you two act like an old married couple." She said smiling slightly as amor seemed to glare at her. "Or.. you could be right.. he might just be used to being err.. 'King' of the house?" She said as she took anouther sip of her drink. "Dosnt that hurt??" She asked as she watched amor took the small ball point piercing out of her mouth.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 09/11/2008 4:38 PM

((I tryed to remeber what everyone posted, just post were we left off at. I will repost what I had for Kitsune first.))

Fri-San listend to what blade was telling him about his family "Never saw my parents much either... I know I have siblings that I never see though.." He admitted as he took anouther sip of his drink. "Ahh.. No clue who my parents were... Though I'm told somthing about I have Kai blood.. Must be big or somthing.." He shruged it off.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 09/11/2008 4:43 PM

Amor leaned her head onto tazune's shoulder as he talked "Yeah.. well.." She said as she shruged about the thought of her parents. "What was your child hood like?" She asked as she one of her flip flops had finally made its way off her foot and onto the floor. She looked around the bland room, It was with pale yellows and dull blue's, The furniture was black so it whould match everything and anything. "I'm thinking of repainting the place.. What colors should I use??" She asked as she took off her other shoe and watched as it fell to the ground.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Essence » 09/12/2008 7:04 PM

Tazune nodded, taking in her words. "Hmm" He pondered, racking his brain for something interesting to say about his childhood. "Well, me and my brother got into a significant amount of trouble!" He laughed, twiddling his thumbs. "My mom took us to Roaldi Forest, and we ran into the woods after a butterfly and got lost." He said, he face blushing from the silly story he remembered. "I look back at it now, and it's sort of stupid." He admitted, letting out a cheerful and playful sigh. "Of course, I was just a puppy then, I'm much better now." Tazune teased himself and shook his head in not-so meaningful disbelief. "What about yours?" He asked, interested to hear more about Amor. More then he knew alrady, of course. He thought for a minute, only to realize he didn't know to much about Amor, and it sort of made him cringe. He loved her so much, yet he knew so little. His mind raced with thoughts, and hugged her shoulder tighter. Tazune snapped out of his own mind and back to their conversation.

"Uh, yeah! I think it'd be great if we er- you repainted. I could help if you want. I have some nice idea's for this place that would be relatively cheap so you wouldn't go broke." He stuttered, but gazed around the room. It was abit bland, and it certainly didn't reflect nightlife to much. But that was never a problem, Amor could change it to whatever she wanted to, and male it look however she wanted to. The thought made Tazune smile, she really was an amazing person. "Hey Amor?" He said, question in his tone. "Do you think it was by chance we met?" The question blurted out of his mouth, and he flustered a bit.

<31>
On a sort of hiatus, tentatively back.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 178
Donate

Postby Cookie » 09/13/2008 10:05 AM

She laughed slightly as tazune talked about his childhood with his brother "Chasing a butterfly?" She laughed slightly before starting again "I've done that.. Once." She said as she shrugged the thought off before moving slightly to make better eye contact with tazune. "My childhood? Hmm.. Let's see parents constently fighting.. Going to a private school... Not much fun in that... and it wasnt like the suburb life most of my friends had.. But I made it.." She said as she shruged again as she realized she was thinking too much.

"Of corse you can help re-paint! I was just about to ask.. I bought the place like this.. I needed to repaint earlyer but I havnt had time too." She admitted as she also looked around the place. She looked back at him as he asked the question "By chance? Everything happens for a reason, tazune..."

((Yeah I decided not to do the colors because I am lazy today."
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Essence » 09/13/2008 1:47 PM

"Yeah, chasing a butterfly." He chuckled lightly, "Hey, you can't deny a yound child of his pleasures." He joked, letting out a comfortable sigh. "Mmm, that never wonderful. I never saw both of my parents to often, I was either with one or the other but I didn't mind." Tazune admitted, then realized his drink was still on the end table beside the couch. As he reached over to get it he explained, "I never went to a school. My dad and the Kuhna's taught me all I ever needed to know. So I was just fine." Taking a long swig of the wine he rested the empty glass down on the table.

"Well alright then!" He declared in hearty tone. Tazune shot his gaze toward the window. It stopped raining, so the restless pitter patter on the roof was no longer heard. "The rain stopped." He pointed out obviously at the window. "We could go get the paint now if you want, it's a bit stuffy in this room. And some fresh air could never hurt right?" He replied to himself as he scanned the sky. The sun was clear and bright in the sky, shining it's golden rays and warming the streets and alley's of the Slums. Surprisingly, it was no longer dark out, and al,ost as if it was an cue daylight filtered through the window of the Bar and lit up the room in areas. Tazune preferred this much more, it was light and happy as apposed to dark and threatining. "So, do you want to go?" He asked, "I have some nice idea's. Hold on." Tazune mentioned, pulling himself off the couch with a groan. "Mm, been sitting to long." He exclaimed, rubbing his shoulder. With a kick his shoe was tossed to the side of the couch and he walked over to the wall. "If you paint these red, it'd give it a more modern feel." He exclaimed, running his fingers over the walls. Then he walked over to a somewhat bare wall on the other side. "And all this needs would be a plank nailed onto it,  then hang a wall covering light hung on it, with small lamps hidden behind to filter out. You know, not as big as the wall, just on the stretches across it?" He rested one hand on hip. "Then you could paint white designs over the red walls. But it's only a suggestion. And you could keep the black furniture. It'd look nice, more modern." He said, pleased with himself then returned to the couch and plopped down.

<32>
On a sort of hiatus, tentatively back.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 178
Donate

Postby Cookie » 09/17/2008 3:28 PM

"Ahh.. Yes..." She said as she looked around and listend to tazune talk "Of corse you can help, that's why I asked." She said before tazune could start again, She stood up and walked over to the wall, she walked along it running her hand on it and looking at the color. She looked back at tazune then at the couch and the furniture "Sounds like a good plan." She said as she headed for the door, slipping back on her sandles and she passed the couch. "Let's go!" She said as she turned the handle to the door and walked down the stairs. The first few creaked but then they silenced as she shifted her weight to the other side. Fri-San watched as amor came down the stairs but then went back to listening to blade talk.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Next