The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Postby MythicDusk » 09/28/2008 11:39 AM

Akkia barley heard her, she could feel Rosa's hand wrapped around her own, a heavy blush crossing her face. "Alright." Akkia breathed, nodding slightly. "We'l stay here." Giving her hand a re-assuring squeeze as she sat down beside her. Smiling shyly and letting go of Rosa's hand, incase she felt uncomfortable. "So....What did you mean by 'Something more' before?" Akkia asked gently, wondering if her hunches were right. Rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/04/2008 9:32 AM

Rosa offered a tiny smile as she said, "Okay, so we shall stay here... at least, for a little while longer." After another moment, she smiled as she blushed deeply.  "I, ah... happen to like you?" She said, putting extra emphasis on the word like, as though it was a hint.

[12.2]
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 10/04/2008 9:46 AM

Akkia's jaw dropped slightly and she shook her head slightly, swallowing and croaked out, nodding. "I...think....Thiiiink....I feel...the same?" She said gently, her eyes downcast as she then looked back up. "Sorry, I do feel the same. Rosa." She swallowed harshly. "I...Love you." Akkia swallowed hard and expected her to blow up, leaning forward slightly and resting her arms on her legs, her head hanging.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/25/2008 9:23 AM

For a moment, Rosa looked as though she was a little confused--or actually, like she was decidedly confused.  Everything tumbled through her head at once, from meeting a relative of hers in Roraldi to the incidents in Basantha to this now.  After a few long moments, she made a reply.

"I... I love you too, Akks."

[12.3]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 10/25/2008 12:33 PM

Akkia slowly looked at her. She honestly wasn't expecting that. She was lost for words. She slowly moved towards Rosa, sitting right beside her and resting her head gently on Rosa's shoulder, offering her hand for Rosa to take, staring forward, unsure of what else to do. "So, what are we going to do now?" Akkia asked gently. They couldn't exactly go outside. Who knew what would happen. Like this, Akkia looked like a small child, leaning against her mother, trying to offer her comfort. The mother that was ripped away from her, the childhood that she never had. "Mind if I give you my detailed past? There are a few things you should know about me." She said gently, her eyes shut and biting back tears.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/29/2008 12:06 PM

For a few minutes, Rosa merely sat there, her eyes glazed with disbelief as she thought for a few moments.  "I told you of my past, so it is only natural that you should share about yours as well, I guess.  In a word... no, I don't mind." She said after what appeared to be deep--and precarious--thinking.

[12.4]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 10/29/2008 4:42 PM

Akkia took in a deep breath, mentally prewparing herself to barrage Rosa with her violent, and to be honest, hardly surprising past. "Sitting comfortably, Good. I'l start." She said simply.

(Note: It is still being told by Akkia, but I just find it easier to tell this way.)

A young girl stood in fields of golden grass, grinning her usual grin. Her yellowed eyes holding portals to her soul. Her black hair bellowing out behind her, black feyline markings tracking up her arms. No tearstains invaded her face. It was hard to beleve that it was the same girl. Akkia was about, 8-ish. Her mother was handling bieng a single parent fairly well, always smiling. She always had time for Akkia. Always. At this moment, she was sitting in the same feild, peering over the grass, sitting on a hill ,where the grass was shorter. But where Akkia was standing, in her baby-blue dress, that she pretty much refused to take off. The grasses were waist-high and she loved prancing through them. Both in her lucain and human form. Her mother saw something approaching as she risen. She saw red banners flapping in the peaceful breeze. "Akkia, Go inside." Akkia stared at her in confusion. "I-I-I just need a pair of scissors..." Her mother said with a kindly, but nervous, smile.

Akkia then came out of her trance, looking over to Rosa with a faint smile, sitting upricht and shifting slightly, then returning to her story. "So, ofcourse, I went inside and got a pair of scissors....."

She returned to the golden fields that were now red with blood, her mothers mascarred corpse staring blindly at the sky. Akkia began to scream, tears tracking there way down her cheeks. Screaming at the skies, at the crimson gold, swearing revenge on the weilders of the red banners. She thew down the scissors into the cround and watched as they stuck upright, snarling with fury and then fleeing from that place. She would run forever and never return if she had too.....

Akkia then looked over to Rosa, biting back tears and then swallowing harshly. This must be the part she was uncomfortable with. "About 6 years passed when I went back. I was 19, and hardly ready for what was to come....."

Her mudded boots trekked through the golden feilds, the crimson had been long since washed away. But the bones of her mother still remained, but now caked with mud. The rusted scissors still upright in the ground. Akkia's long hair swaying about her form as a long, dark, trenchcoat attempted to sheild her from the rain. The tall collar turned up, staring at the old, abandoned cottage that was once her home. She walked through the door, shouldering it open and looking about, none of the pots, pans, well, anything had been moved. She looked down and found one of her old ragdolls on the floor. She bit back tears and began to walk out the doors, when she felt ropes being entwined around her, looking about worriedly, her heart began to thump. She looked left and right, both ways held the scarred faces of bandits. The forward look held no better. Rabven black hair, a feirce, red grin, and a heavy fist heading for her right eye. She yelped with pain as it contacted and she was thrown backwards, unconcious.

Akkia shifted in her seat, biting her bottom lip. "You can sort of guess what happened next...."

She awoke, she found her clothing scrawled about the floor and she couldn't see out of her right eye. she shuddered heavily, feeling choked sobs emitting from her throat as she scrambled for her clothing, tugging them on and looking about hazily, apparently in a dark cave.

Akkia shuddered heavily. "I was apparently accepted into a pack. Only because I was bearing the leaders children. Nine months later, I gave birth." She whispered hoarsley.

She found herself, late at night, tears streaming down her face, slaughtering her children peacefully, then looking over to the mouth of the cave. someone whom had helped her a lot over the past nine months smiling over at her. She ran with him, morphing into her lucain form and she ran. The place of where her tears had tracked down her face was now a hazy grey. Sprinting towards the nearest civilisation. Mabye someone would take pity on her. Mabye she could begin again. Mabye.

"And so, here I am." She sighed lightly. "I have no idea why I need to take tranquilizers. Maybe that punch hit me some in the brain or something. But, now you know everything about me." She said gently, looking at Rosa fearfully, awating change in her expression, wondering if she would see her any differently.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/07/2008 5:07 PM

Rosa listened, her eyes totally enraptured as she felt herself seeing these scenes of Akkia's past.  She had no idea that she'd gone through something like that... finally, she whispered, "Dear Zu'hai... that sounds positively horrid!"

As she said this, she wrapped an arm around Akks' shoulder.  After a moment, she said quietly, "I'm here for you now, though, Akks.  You don't need to worry about anything now."

[13.0]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 11/07/2008 5:56 PM

Akkia wrapped her arms around Rosa, feeling pent-up tears rolling down her cheeks, nestling her face into Rosa's shopulder, her shoulders trembling with silent sobs. She knew to never cry out loud. 'Never let people know that you're crying.' She had leant this the hard way. 'Never let people think you're weak.' Her silent tears stopped as her shoulders began to tremble with rage. 'Or it might happen again.' Her mind said in a whisper, as silent as the wind, but as sharp and cold as ice. She pushed herself from the bed, snarling with rage and screaming at herself, just giving off one, long scream of pure hatred and rage. Her face going red and her fists trembling, her nostrils flaring and her eyes narrowed. A red mist invaded her vision. "Rosa..." She managed to growl out. "Tranq." She said simply, baring one of her veins on her arms, She seemed to have enough self control, not to run outside and eat random people. But there seemed to be an inner struggle.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/14/2008 5:05 PM

Rosa's eyes widened as Akkia's face went red.  Before Akks even growled the word "tranq", Rosa had reached to grab the one she had out from her bag.  When she noticed that Akks was holding one of her arms so that the vein was more evident, Rosa wasted no time in sticking the needle into her arm.

"It's okay, Akks... you'll be okay." She said.

[13.1]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 11/14/2008 5:30 PM

Akkia felt her knees going weak as the plunger went down. She jerked herself away as she began to stagger, trying to stand, and then falling onto her back, her eyes flickering, she was barley concious, eventually, the tranquilizer wore off, she sat up and her head swam. her stomach churned as she felt bile rising in ther throat. She then sped from the room, into a bathroom and regurgitated, trembling lightly, her eyes screwed shut as she flushed the chain of the toilet, moving to the sink and swilling out her mouth, shuddering lightly and then ambling back to Rosa, looking like death warmed up.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/15/2008 10:29 AM

Rosa stretched out her arms to catch Akks as she ambled towards her in a daze.  "Just let me know if you feel like you're going to be sick, all right?" She said, remembering what had happened the first time she'd met Akks.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 11/15/2008 10:35 AM

Akkia nodded slowly, snuggling into Rosa's warmth, warmth that she hadn't felt since she was....to be honest, she couldn't remeber. She began to smile a true, happy smile, wrapping her arms around Rosa as she hugged her closley. "I......Love you." She said in a slightly slurred voice.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/15/2008 10:44 AM

Rosa smiled as she stroked Akkia's hair gently.  "I love you too, Akks." She whispered.  As she stroked the other female's hair, she realized that she had never loved someone quite like she loved Akkia, she now realized--not even Ravish had captured her heart like this.

[13.3]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 11/15/2008 10:57 AM

Akkia belt a small blush cross over her face as she eventually pulled away, and looked about for a second, finding her satchel and kneeling beside it, opening it up and carefully taking out vials, syrinces, cotton swabs, anti-bacterials, and finally, a leather jacket, holding it up, she smiled and pulled it in, so it hid the trackmarks on her arms. She then began to place the components back within the satchel, buckling it up and smiling, sitting back on the bed with Rosa, holding her hand out for her to take, still blushing.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer