The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Alex's woundering (Closed)

Postby Silverin » 09/27/2008 11:33 PM

The slight sound of water running and the buzz of people filled the air as a tall cloaked man walked throung the mud filled streets of the black market. The most notedable thing about this man was that his hair was of a odd color going from navy at the roots light blue in the middle and purple at the tips. Yes it was that purple that did not match. He wore a black muscle shirt and and pitch black pair of leather pants that shon in what little light this place had. Over that he wore a cloak that blew in the wind in a haunting way that spelled danger for all in his path to move away. He was a assain but he was bord and had no missions at hand and woundered about aimlessly, cursing under his breath about his master giving him nuthing to do and sending him on useless erends.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 09/28/2008 7:31 PM

((I'll join if it's ok  =3))

[center]Image
Aqua Battleheart

(Human Form)

People eyeballed Crim as he made his way down the rat-infested streets.  The chains around his wrist and neck jingled with every step.  With his faded blue jeans and black sleeveless top he blending right in with the lowlifes here.

"Pfft."  He huffed, daring any onlooker to mess with him.  "Why did I even come here again?"  He growled to himself.  His icy eyes shone with danger.  "I should pick a fight just for fun."  He snickered and scanned around for a chump to target.

He had to stop and do a double-take at a man a few feet away from him.  His hair was a mixture of blue and purple and he wore a long cloak.  He cocked an eyebrow and looked the guy up and down.  He wasn't one to talk about hair color though.  His was a shade of blue that faded to black as it retreated to his roots.  He smirked.  "He'll do."  Slowly, he walked toward him confidently.

{1}

[/center]
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Silverin » 10/12/2008 6:04 PM

Alex continued to walk down the street cursing under his breath at his owner not seeing the stranger behind him. He continued to mutter to him self turning a corner only then did he see the stranger fallowing him down the street. He did not like people and his profession gave him more of a reason to avoid them. He walked a little further and stopped for a bit. He then took off with a sudden burst of speed down the street in a attempt to lose the fool and if that did not work he would resort to the spilling of blood.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 10/13/2008 6:35 PM

Crim gave an irate growl.  The guy was fleeing!  Did he have no pride as a fighter?  Or was he a fighter at all?  His chains clanked together as he sped up as well.  He resisted the urge to break out into a full-out run to avoid any extra attention.  

In a matter of seconds he had fallen almost in complete unison with the fleeing guy.  He moved into a position where he was on the guy's right side and gave him a dangerous stare.  

"Hey trench-coat."  He whispered in a raspy voice.  "Why you running?"  He paused briefly, one to see if he was even listening and two to catch his breath as he kept the steady jog.

"Only those who have things to hide run."  At least, thats how he saw things.  His eyes shone with a hint of interest.

{2}

((I'm still trying to form his character/personality so sorry if his attitude gets strangish  XP;; ))
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/18/2008 5:44 PM

He looked off to his side hearing a voice, noting that stranger was still fallowing him ticked him off. "Humf names not trench coat it is Alex" He hissed at him whispering in a way. He paused for a moment taking in the second question, quickly halting in his tracks "I am running cause I am a assasin and I am wanted for killing kings" He muttered with his trench coats coller muffeling his voice. "What do you want?" He hissed at him giving a sour look to the intruder of his space.

(No prob I have been having account problems soo no big <^^>)

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 10/21/2008 9:45 AM

Feeling the tension highten, Crim kept at a reasonable distance.  "Just guess I wanted to talk." He shrugged innocently.'Talk about coming into the open.  Revealing his occupation around here probably wasn't the best thing to do.'  He thought to himself.  

"An assassin huh?"  He gave him a suspicious look.  "That's certainly ... new."  he scoffed arogantly.  He took a moment to look around, inspecting the surroundings to see if any others walking close by had overheard them.  He rubbed his necklace slowly to keep himself fairly calm.  Meeting a so-called assassin got him itching to start a fight; He needed something to excite him.

"Well, Alex was it?"  He let his hand fall to his side and gave a sly grin.  "I don't think there are many kings here to kill."  he smirked and waved his hand.  "That being the case...why else are you here?"  He shoved his hands into his jeans' pockets and took a semi-relaxed posture.

{3}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/24/2008 3:28 PM

Alex paused looking at the intuder thinking that he was wise to keep his distance but it was still to close and Alex was starting to get impacent. "Most people where I come from are obsessed with killing so this occupation is a good way to releave that need." He hissed at him starting to bare his fangs. He thought for a moment about about it "humm ture but where my master comes from they do have Kings." he said  then moving on to the next question. "I am here because my master had nuthing better to do and I also had no jobs..." His iritation grew as he said that, now back to where he started muttering about his masters stupidity.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 11/05/2008 8:29 PM

((Sorry for the long wait))

Baring his own fangs, he drew in a breath creating a hiss.  This fellow was keeping him alert.  Something unsettling about him made his hair stand on end.  Mixed emotions of excitement and danger strangely kept him close to this guy.

"Being around others who are just itching to draw blood..."  He gave a low chuckle, "...sounds exciting."  As evil minded as Crim was he would more than likely not result in murders to satisfy his urges.  Still the thought lingered.  

"Your master must be quite rich then to have lived close to kings."  He said, slightly drifting off the current topic. The tension was making him anxious.  He wanted to try and dissolve it a bit so he could get a better read on this guy.

{4}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 11/06/2008 10:08 AM

Alex paused for a moment thinking about his masters past. "My master was a prince in his world but he was thought to be dead and he does not wish to take back the throne because he would rather play around with peoples lives." he said starting to relax but he still could lash out at any moment turning into a paragon and crushing people in his claws. He looked at the the stanger observing how strong he was (Raven was more suted to battle than I am but that does not stop me) He thought to him self thinking of Ravens jaws and power.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 11/22/2008 11:24 AM

Crim's body loosened at the sense of Alex's relaxation.  

"I would have taken the throne back."  He snickered and shifted his weight to one leg.  "There's always time to toy with people but not many chances you get to be rich."  

He thought about how good he would have it being rich.  He could have enough living expenses to escape that boring pen of his master.  He wasn't exactly the friendly type and living with a group of creatures close to him just made him irritable.  A feeling of boredom suddenly swept over him.  He couldn't sense much of a threat from Alex any longer.  He could push his buttons and push him over the edge but then that would cause a spectacle meaning much unwanted attention.  

He sighed and began rolling his shoulders to loosen his stiff joints.  Taking one step back, he looked at Alex and gave a toothy grin.

"Well it's been fun Mr. Trench-coat but I do believe I hear my mother calling."  He chuckled and threw his hand up in a small salute fashion then turned and began walking.

"Maybe next time we have a run-in we could have a friendly sparing match."  The familiar clinking of his chain necklace once more echoed through the Slums.  With those final words he disappeared into the crowd.

{5}

((I'm pulling Crim out - It's been fun))
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 11/29/2008 4:00 PM

"Hummm" He thought about it "Well to sum it up he is lazy as well so all that responsibility is not for him" he said sttarting to hiss at his master again. He growled at the fact of being called Mr Trench coat and started into another attack position then paused again standing back upright. "I guess we could..." He mumbaled in responce then turned again to leave the area as well spreding his wings and flying back to his retched master whom of which he was going to strangle.

Alex left that is the end me clossing now. <^^>

Now tiss going to RP my new ones or Raven my Void....

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate