The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: ~One Twisted Game of Following the Leader (Private)~

Postby Ghostlily » 01/23/2009 5:30 PM

One of Sabakuzare's ears twitched with obvious annoyance. He turned and glared at Rikki--giving him one of those 'evil eye' looks, and hissed softly, "This, sir, has nothing to do with you. Now, I'd appreciate it if you'd turn around and walk back to whatever corner of this god-forsaken town you came from. I have business that I have to attend to." Well, Saba didn't lose his temper often, but when he did, this seemed to happen. He'd get quite nasty, not wanting anyone to cramp his style. "Come, Corcel!" Saba said, his voice deadly soft. "We need to talk. Outside."

Corcel let out a small whimper as Saba snarled at the man. Oh, how could he be so mean? Stealing stuff was one thing, especially when that person was overally rich, but just going and yelling at some defenseless little guy, now that was just mean. "No, no, no!" Corcel protested. The little [or rather, big] guy wasn't in any mood to go outside, alone, with an angry Sabakuzare. Turning desperately toward Rikki, he sputtered, "P-Please Mr. Nice Guy, don't make me go out! I wanna stay!"
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Re: ~One Twisted Game of Following the Leader (Private)~

Postby Roxianna » 01/24/2009 12:19 PM

Woah.  She had not been suspecting that.  If Nereus's friend was replacing the couchs, that either meant he owned the place, or he was an interior designer.  And for some reason, she didn't think she was going to find an interior designer out here...

"I came to Tavi's because it was close by to were my father...er...works."  The intentional pause was a good touch.  "I was bored, so I came to see if I could make any new friends."
Its 2:45, the baby takes his first breath
The mother never knew he only had a few left.
And the father gets a call in the middle of the night.
His breathe gets short and his chest gets tight.

But he’s sixteen and he’s driving too fast
Takes a turn to the left, it would be his last.
Nobody knows what happens if he turns to the right
Nobody in the car would have died that night.

But he’s thirty-two and invincible
The cancer that he had, it was visceral.
He never saw it coming, though he had his whole life.
Sick in the morning and he died in the night.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 88
Donate
Location: How do you say 'under your bed' in a way that's not creepy...

27~8

Postby Krystalolive » 01/28/2009 11:10 PM

Rikki glanced from Corcel to Sabakuzare, then back to Corcel. He was alittle shocked. What he first thought of as some guy following his friend to a bar was now a one-sided argument, and he was now drawn in. He looked at Corcel, then sighed and glared at Saba. "Look, it's easy to see that your friend doesn't want to go, so don't try and force him too."

Nereus smiled at her, then put out his hand to shake. "Well, if ya'll take me, I'm a good friend." He winced on the inside because of two reasons. One, it was such a lame line. Well, it sounded lame to him. And two, he was starting to turn into his dad, trying to get friendly with the first gal he saw. As long as he didn't start hitting on her, he was okay though.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Previous