The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Postby jobiehanna » 12/04/2008 8:48 PM

Muse was ready for excitement. She was tired of sitting around. She looked anxsiously at Pepper. "What do you think?" she asked her. "I know it will be dangerous, but we have to help them!"

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/05/2008 6:32 PM

Lyra also looked over at Pepper, tail swishing back and forth slightly. Then, she looked back at the pawn shop trying to figure out the easiest way to get past the pet dealers while Muse distracted them. They could go through the side entrance of the building. Maybe this could work...

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/11/2008 6:12 PM

(Sorry for posting again, I needed the fifth post so I can join another roleplay.)

"Be right back.", Lyra said suddenly, before the others even had a chance to answer. She decided that she would go a bit closer to find the easiest way in without being caught. She figured that she could go closer alone. She stuck to the shadows to avoid being seen by the pet dealers. Looking to the side of the building, she found what appeared to be the safest route. She headed back to where the others were standing.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Dancing on the Edge (Open to 1 more person)

Postby Carlie » 12/21/2008 1:54 PM

(Sorry, this roleplay is going a little slow for me.)

Suddenly, she realized that she was supposed to be meeting a friend. It was getting late. She looked at the other two. "I'm sorry, I have to go." She felt bad about leaving after agreeing to help, but she had no choice. "Good luck."
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Dancing on the Edge (Open to 1 more person)

Postby jobiehanna » 12/21/2008 3:30 PM

((Sorry, but this is going slow. I was waiting for Indigo to post, but...))

Muse looked around. She was slwoly finding that her plan might not work out to well. She waveed good bye to Lyra. Then she turned to Pepper, "Sorry, but I have to go. My friend is expecting me." She turned to go. "Maybe I'll see you some other time," she said before turning for good. On her way to leave she began to hum the song she had been humming earlier. She skipped and turned the corner.

((Muse has left))
{9}

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran