The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Amors Bar and Nightclub ((Open to some~ Read first post.))

Postby Cookie » 11/30/2008 12:43 PM

((You must have over 300 posts ((at least 50 rp posts unless I told you other wise)) and remember the 5 post rule))
It sits in the heart of the slums, nights and weekends in its vast nightlife scene. As soon as the sun begins to go down in the slums the neon lights go on, drawing the attention of the people. Blinding lights there are of the bars and clubs up and down the streets. The bright lights overwhelm the tore down city, It the distance a bright neon red sign reads: Amors Bar and Club. As you get closer you can see two signs on the door.

A sign reads:
Happy hour- 10pm till 12PM (Half off all drinks and admission)

You also see a wanted sign not far below:

Wanted: Bartenders, Busboys, Entertainment Ect.
*Note: Apply in the advertise bored*

The club has a large martini bar and a rooftop lounge. Theres a large strobe light at the far wall giving light out to the whole room. The air is filled with a strange smoke comming from some small machines in the 4 corners of the large room. A winding staircase of pale yellows leads up to the rooftop lounge.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 11/30/2008 1:04 PM

((Alright I have four pets in this rp but after this post they have there own seperate post for each to limit confusion.))

Amor walked in her head high as she opend the door to her bar. She had sent out a call to her daughter to come so she was waiting for her to come. She had a gig for the little girl who wanted to be like Amor and couldn't wait to let her get on stage and sing.

ImageImage

Cordial followed his mother in along with Amadour who liked being here with his mother and his aunt who was somewhere behind. Cordial looked around the place and then to his mother who was sitting on a couch waiting for everyone else to follow. They both sat down beside her, Coridal laying down his head at his mothers feet and Amadour sitting up rolling his eyes as his brother flicked his tails around childishly.

Asaia walked in after Cordial and Amadour following her two nephews who sat down beside their mother, her half brothers lifemate. She had come to be a bar tender and help out her brothers mate.

Amor looked at everyone and smiled "Well we just need to wait for everyone else.. they should be here soon and then we can open up. Amadour, you are to wait on people with Cordial and clean up after wards. Cordial sat up happily as Amadour blew out his breath 'cleaning? what do I look like? cleaning is a females job.' he thought to himself now getting up with Cordial to start cleaning before everyone got here. Amor looked at Asaia "You and me will get the rest of the drinks put away and then when people get here you can help me serve them out. Alright?". Asaia smiled and nodded at Amor as she followed Amor behind the bar.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 12/01/2008 9:08 PM

Amor had got her daughter Vino something and couldn't wait to give it to her. A base guitar that sat in a case up stairs which also included a guitar pick, which was Amors first, that her father had given her along with her first guitar. It was a wonderful guitar that Amor had picked out from a local store. She had saved some money and had finally had time and enouth money to get it. Cordial was the only other one that knew about it and was about to bust out with the secret that he had swore to keep. Amor was going to wait till after Vino's gig to give it to her and had a old base guitar sitting in the back for her to use for the show. It wasn't a bad guitar but it needed some work done to it and she kept it for Cordial who always likes plucking the strings just for fun. She moved behind and around Asaia as she put up some drinks and waited for her workers to arive. She could tell by Asaia's personality that she was related to Tazune by their father and she seemed to share his smile. She loved seing Asaia smile along with her two sons who also had the same sly smile that their father has. She missed Tazune dearly and hoped he would come along with Vino and hopefully bring Esper too. She had a new DJ on the way and hoped she got here soon. Cookie had said that she would be here but it might take a little while but she could wait.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 12/01/2008 9:25 PM

Cordial walked over to the counter that was across from the one that his mother and aunt were working behind. He had to put up the worker list so people could cheack in when they got here. He lifted the heavy bored up and placed it on the nail that Amor had put in the wall. "There." he said now standing back to look at his work.

---Amor- Owner, Bartender, Entertainment, (Owner- Me)
---Fri-san- Bartender, Bus boy(Owner- Me)
---Cordial- Co- Owner, Bus boy, DJ assistant (Owner- Me)
---Amadour- Co-Owner, Bus boy, Drummer  (Owner- Me)
--- Reserved
--- Reserved
--- Reserved
--- Blaidd- Bartender (Owner- Mythic)
---Kaliffa(?)-  Bartender (Owner- Kaku
---Haaroo(?)- Bus boy (Owner- Kaku)
---Karuma(?)- Waitress (Owner- Kaku)
---Mammoth- Bus boy (Owner- Dulled)
---Milia- Waitress (Owner- Luna)
---Rains- Bartender (Owner- Dulled)
---Helaku- Singer and Bus boy (Owner- Thessur)
---Zila- Bartender (Owner- Clack)
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby clackno1 » 12/01/2008 9:41 PM

Zila's shoes clinked lightly as she walked down the street to Amor's bar. She quickly ran a small brush through her light blonde hair before pulling it up into pig-tails, careful not to catch her orange-tipped ears. Her orange highlights flashed as a light caught them. She wore her black spaghetti strap tank-top with her bright red skirt and matching shoes. She returned the brush to her light pink bag before heading into the club. Her pink eyes matched the light smile on her face as she took in the room. Her tails swayed calmly behind her. She walked up to Amor and held out her slender fingers to shake hands."Hi. I'm Zila, but you can call me Z'. I'm a new bartender." She twitched her ear as her smile grew wider.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Cookie » 12/02/2008 12:07 PM

Amor looked over the girl who was still a bit young "How old are you missy?" She asked still looking at the girl who's hair was in pig tails. She was going to need a lot of work before Amor let her serve anything to anyone. "Anywho." Amor said not really caring what the girls age was at last. "Rules. Number 1, you must where this" She pointed to a rack of black shirts that said 'Amors bar and night club' on the back in bright neon pink letters. "Rule number 2, the customer is always right even when they're drunk." She said laughing slightly before speaking again "Rule number 3, they must show id and be over 21 to be served a drink. Simple as that. And rule number 4, stay out of the way." Amor didn't mean to sound harsh but it was the honest truth and she wasn't going to let anyone get on her good side right now. She ignored the girls hand and threw her the shirt instead. "And rule number 5, no pigtails." she said as she walked off to take to Cordial who was washing tables.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 12/02/2008 12:13 PM

Amadour picked up the drum sticks and did a beat to the music as his aunt, Asaia turned it on to a instrumental song that had a fast beat to it. He was alright at the drums but his mother told him he needed more practice so he did just that as he looked around finally setting eyes on the new girl who is mother had thrown the shirt at. He, his brother and his aunt had a neon green shirt with black letters and is mother had a Pink shirt with neon green. He guessed it was for different ranks or something or maybe for the different jobs but he wasn't sure. "Hey new girl!" he called out over the music to the blonde girl in pig tails "Whats your name?" he asked still beating on the drums as he looked at her.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Thessur » 12/02/2008 1:23 PM

The boy looked about 16 years old.  He was wearing a well-loved green hoodie with a black dragon on the front.  His jeans were similarly well worn, but they didn't have holes in them yet.  In reality, he was actually closer to 18 or so and he usually went on all fours and had fur.  The only evidence of the fact that he was actually a lucain were the 2 dark green tails wagging behind him.  

Helaku's Mother hadn't exactly approved when her son had told her that he'd applied for a job as a singer and bus boy at a club in the Slums.  However, she'd realized that this was a good chance for Helaku to put his talent for singing to good use.  She wouldn't let his sister Tiva go to see him there, though, until he'd been working for awhile and was sure it'd be alright for her to come.

So it was without his sister's silent but reassuring support that Helaku approached Amors Bar and Club.  He stood just inside the doorway for a minute, taking in the sights and sounds of the place he would be working.  This was going to be interesting.

{1}

wishlist * Zoo Pen

<{~ Shiny? ~}>
Thessur
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 689
Donate

Postby Cookie » 12/02/2008 2:49 PM

(Aegea is joining this too..))
Aegea walked through the doors that Cookie had directed her to, she was supposed to find a job here as a bartender and singer. But a man was standing in her way. "Hello, isn't this Amor's club?" She asked looking around then back at the male. "You work here?" She asked again as she stood beside the Lucain now looking at him 'Well he sure don't look like he belongs in the slums but heck neither do I' she thought. "Wheres my manners.. whats your name? Mine's Aegea but you can call my Aggie" She said now flicking her tails at the Lucain as she walked in the door. "Whats your job? I'm supposed to be here for bartending and singing.. but I need to ask Amor for the job." she said now looking around for who she thought might be Amor.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Thessur » 12/02/2008 3:09 PM

Helaku jumped slightly at the sound of a voice behind him.  He turned to see a female trying to come in the door that he was blocking.  He quickly stepped aside for her, tripped on his feet and almost fell over.  He caught himself, though, and managed not to look hopelessly uncoordinated for once.

"Oh, hello.  Yeah, this is the place.  I'm going to be a singer and bus boy.  My name is Helaku."

He also started trying to spot the owner.  If he was going to work here, he needed to get started.  He wanted to make a good impression, and standing in the door way gaping wasn't going to do that.

{2}
Thessur
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 689
Donate

Postby Cookie » 12/02/2008 4:48 PM

Amor strolled down and to the two new commers "Hmm.. you must be.. Halaku.. and you are?" she said now looking at Aegea. She looked back at the male who had almost tripped in the door "A singer huh? Let me hear you." She pointed to the stage where Amadour was still beating away with his brother Cordial who liked how his brother played. "What brings you here missy? I don't think I saw your name on the worker list.." she said now looking Aegea up and down. "Well we can use all the help we can get so get going and put on these." She threw a shirt to Halaku and Aegea, these were green with black lettering like the ones Cordial, Amadour and their aunt had on. "Well lets get to work everyone." she said now turning back and heading towards Asaia who was listing to the music and humming as she helped put drinks away.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby clackno1 » 12/02/2008 4:52 PM

Zila caught the shirt and quickly flung it over her head on top her her tank, making sure to pull her ears out of the way. Her smile disappeared as rules were flung at her. Her lips curved to a frown as Amor told her no pigtails. She sighed and swiftly pulled the ties from her hair to store on her wrist. She brought the smile back to her face. She quietly went over the rules to herself as she walked over to the bar counter. She made sure to skip rule number 5, not wanting to rouse her temper. She had started taking yoga (her father's idea) to calm her mind and soothe her temper. She didn't want it to come back, not now. She didn't know how much it would take wake her anger, and she didn't want to test. Zila pulled a towel out from hiding beneath the counter and wiped off any dust that had fallen onto the bar. She looked up at Amadour as he called to her."Zila, but please, call me Z'." She flashed him a smile before returning to her work, not noticing the male and female that had come through the door.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Cookie » 12/02/2008 5:01 PM

Asaia looked at Amor as she returned back to the bar "Being mean today huh? Guess your just exited for your daughter to get here and maybe my half brother?" she teased looking at Amor and reaching out using her fingers to force a smile on Amor's face "Thats better dear." she said turning to get two glasses and filling them up. "Here. You look like you need a drink." she said giving a glass to Amor who sat slumped over on the counter as she sat on one of the bar stools. "I know you miss him.. I havn't seen him in a while myself. Used to live there ya know?" she mentioned straighting up her hair and tucking it to the side. She brushed Amors hair out of her face and fixed it a bit as a mother did her childs "Look at them.. Cordial and Amadour.. Even though Amadour doesn't like him they seem to have fun together." she sipped her drink and let out a sigh.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 12/02/2008 7:28 PM

Aegea replied to Amor faintly "Cookie sent me to be a Bartender and Singer.." she said smiling slightly at the pink Lucain but before she could say more Amor had walked off to Asaia. Aegea walked over to Cordial 'Hmm.. this might be interesting.." she thought smiling as she listend to the beat of the drums and hummed to herself a song in her head. "Whats your name?" she asked Cordial and then turning to Amadour. They seemed to be related and by the looks of it Amor was either their mother or sister but sing the age difference she must be their mother. "Names Aegea but you can call me Aggie." she said now leaning over the drums as Amadour stoped playing. She smiled noticing how the two males sat dumbfounded as if they had never seen a female or at least one not related to them or something.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 12/02/2008 7:40 PM

Cordial fumbled over the drums but caught himself before he hit the floor "Hmm.. oh.. my names Cordial.. and this is umm..." he knew he was making a fool of himself but was determined not to "And this is Amadour my brother." he said his tails wagging back and forth as he looked at his brother and then back at Aggie. "Thats a nice name.. Aggie." he said smiling ear to ear as he let her name roll of his tounge. He watched as she leaned over the drums and as she did he tilted his head till he looked like he was about to fall over again. "Where do you live?" he asked his head still tilted to the side.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Next