The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Postby Lunasa » 12/02/2008 8:23 PM

Glacial Slynx
(She has gained a human form, so I'll be using that. Also, I gave the Sky Slynx to Thessur, Milia is now,obviously,  Glacial Slynx)

A tall, pale girl walked in. Her long, black hair was streaked with icy blue. It was pulled into a messy, but stylish, bun at the nape of her neck. She was wearing a black, tunic style shirt with long sleeves, spotted with icey blue and a pair of faded, dark jeans. A short black and ice blue tail flicked behind her. With measured steps she walked up to Amor. Are you the owner of this establishment? A bit of her father's old-fashoined ways still showed in her speech. But, the pets at the Pen were helping her in that regard. I'm Milia, one of your waitresses. I'm here to begin work Her piercing, purple eyes roamed the club. It was well decorated in style she could appreciate. She also glanced over her coworkers.

M:1
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Thessur » 12/02/2008 9:47 PM

Helaku caught the shirt and stood staring at it for a second.  Then he glanced from the shirt to the stage and back again.  Should he go to the stage first, or put on the shirt?  He should put the shirt on first; it'd give him a minute to gather his wits.

The lucain boy looked around and spotted the restroom.  He hurried over, managing not to trip over his feet or the tables this time, and went inside to change his shirt.  If the other males working here didn't mind getting half-naked in front of strange girls, that was fine for them.  Helaku was still shy around any females who weren't in his immediate family.

When he came out and got up to the stage, he saw the female he'd met at the door was already there.  What had she said her name was?  Oh, right it was Aggie.

"Hey Aggie, so you're a singer too?  That's cool."

He smiled happily, first at her and then at the male on stage with her.

"Hi, I'm Helaku."

Suddenly, he remembered that his new boss wanted him to sing something.  He looked around until he spotted Amor.  Then he waved and called out to her.

"I'm ready, what do you want to hear?"

{3}
Thessur
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 689
Donate

Postby Cookie » 12/03/2008 5:40 PM

Amor smiled to the new girl and threw her a shirt too "Here ya go.." she said still smiling slightly before leaving the bar stool that she was sitting at. "Hmm.. I don't know Halaku.. Supprise me! I've herd good things about your mothers voice so I dought that you will disapoint me." she now sat a chair in front of the stage and leaned back against it. She looked at Cordial stumbling over himself and smiled slightly but then it was returned by a small frown because she knew he was growing up. She noticed that Asaia had followed her over and was sitting in the chair beside her so she leaned over to whipser "Look at the two love birds over there." she said now leaning back into the chair resting her arm on the back of Asaia's chair.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby clackno1 » 12/03/2008 5:56 PM

Zila finished wiping off the counter. She had noticed the new arrivals. She had heard there names and gone over them so that she wouldn't forget. She brushed a strand of hair from her face as she leaned against the counter. Her eyes went to the stage. She noticed Helaku and became interested. It seems Amor wants him to sing. She swivelled her ears slightly towards them to hear them better. One of her tails twitched behind the counter. She still felt calm inside, but she knew her temper was rising, and she hoped she could subdue it. She noticed Amor had a bit of attitude. She did too, though she didn't show it around strangers. She is one of the employees so Amor must not care. A good reason, she supposes. The employee must listen to the boss, always. Her half brother would do the opposite always stuck in one of his journals, either going over past stories or writing new ones. Zila took this job mostly to get away from her brother and half brother. One, still a bit childish, barely ever leaves her alone, and the other always has his nose stuck in a book. Hopefully her father's next breeding will end up with some half sisters. She signed, suddenly missing her brother. Her barely ever left her side, so she hasn't really been able to experience being without him. She pushed thoughts of her brother away and turned her attention back to the stage.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 12/03/2008 6:31 PM

Milia nodded politely and pulled the shirt over her own tunic. It was a few shades darker, standing out slightly. She picked up a tray and a pad. Her shirt had some pockets in the front to hold the pad and a pen. She sat down at the bar, a little way from her employer. Where she came from, you didn't mix with higher ups. Again, the pets at home were helping. Her short, Slynx tail hung down over the seat. Violet eyes turned towards the barkeeper. Hello, I'm Milia. What's your name? It wouldn't do to have any tensions between coworkers. She smiled gently, hoping to make a new friend. Not that it mattered if she did, she was fine on her own. But having friends helped.

M:2

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 12/03/2008 7:59 PM

Aggie smiled as Cordial stumbled over his words "Nice to meet you" she said still smiling brightly at Cordial and almost ignoring Amadour was even there. "Want to grab a drink maybe?" she said looking at him tilting her head also to get a better glance at his face. "I live at the same place as you.. I'm new there." she said now letting her free hand touch the side of Cordials face and bringing it back to a upright position as she laughed slighly as he seemed to almost trip as she did so. Aggie stood up straight and got two drinks and poured a little wine in each cup before heading to the couch where she sat wating for Cordial to follow at holding up his cup so he would get the hint that she wanted him to follow.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 12/03/2008 8:56 PM

Amadour didn't mind being ignored as his brother made his way to the couch with Aggie so he went back to beating on the drums. "Hey Cordial, don't do anything I wouldn't do.." he said smurking at his comment. He was glad that Cordial had followed this girl, maybe she could help him grow up a little. He laughed at himself as he looked around the place to see who was doing what. He watched his mother and her slight attitude to the people who walked in. He knew she wasn't fond of new people and hoped no one was stupid enough to speak against her, he knew if someone was they were in for a big supprise to say the least. But his mother motioned for him to stop beating and so he complyed and waited for the male to start singing. He had never seen anyone sing besides his mother and the occasional times that Cordial would sing in the shower. He himself had never sung but he knew that he wouldn't be able even if he tried.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 12/04/2008 5:15 PM

Asaia looked over to Amor who sat leaning against the chair. She knew she was becoming bored and impatient and hoping that Tazune would show up soon. She looked to the couch where Aegea was sitting with Cordial and then to Amadour who was still beating on the drums. "Sing us a lullaby?" she said looking at the male that was about to sing as she looked to Amor who nodded and then looked back to the male. She looked to the new people who came in and then to the door. But it sat closed and she knew that Tazune wasn't going to be here right now. She sighed and bit her fingernails as she still sat in the chair next to Amor.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 12/04/2008 5:54 PM

((Yeah just so people know that these guys will leave after there five posts are up. I'm skipping most convo that isn't something that is important to the bar between these two right now so I'm trying to make this intro quick XD ))

Cordial looked at Aggie as she sipped from her drink and looked at him through her cup. "You're beautiful." he said then leaning over to kiss her but noticing he had missed her and almost fell over when he knew that he had. He opend his eyes and noticed that he was next to her ear, trying to act like like it had never happend he leaned back and as he did he could hear Amadour laughing in the distance. "Shut up." he said playfully before turning back to Aggie.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 12/04/2008 6:01 PM

Aggie laughed as Cordial leaned in to kiss her and missed by a long shot. "You missed." she said leaning to Cordial and kissing him, she sat her drink on the counter as she leaned more into him and took his drink as well. She could tell that Cordial was getting nervous so she leaned back "You're not so bad yourself too." she said smiling ear to ear before picking her drink back up and sipping from it her eyes burning as she looked into Cordial's eyes almost looking through him.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 12/05/2008 5:23 PM

Cordial blushed and studderd as he spoke "Uhh.. y-ou wa-ant to g--go to th-he fal-ls?" he now tried to speak more clearly. "I'm not buisy and if you go with me my mom wont care." he said lifting his hand to take her drink from her so she could speak. "Please?" he said leaning over a little and then back again against the couch. He looked over to Amor who was sitting not far from him "Hey mom, me and Aggie are going to the falls alright?" he said looking back at Amor before getting up and walking to the door, holding it open for Aggie.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 12/05/2008 5:29 PM

((Cordial and Aggie are moved))

Aggie smiled and replyed "Sure. I'd love to go." she said now getting up and following Cordial out to follow him wherever he led her too. She looked around the bar one last time before leaving out the door, Cordial walking behind her, and heading to the falls. "So which way are we going?" she said looking around the Slums before taking a sharp right and then left to and started heading out of town. "This will be fun~" she said running on all fours to the falls.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 12/12/2008 7:30 PM

((People are failing to post so I'm moving Amor so Amadour is now in charge. She will be upstairs but in a different thread because her lifemate is joining and I don't want to clutter this))

Amor nodded to Cordial and then to Aggie as they left "Bye." she said but now getting up she moved upstairs "Amadour, I'm getting a headace.. take charge for a while?" she said now opening the door upstairs as she went to lay on the couch. She had a guitar case sitting there for Vino and a little something for everyone else, it was almost Christmas and she hadn't seen her daughters or her Lifemate in a long while.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby clackno1 » 12/12/2008 9:01 PM

Zila turned to the human form slynx. Her tails swept the floor lightly and one of her ears twitched with recognition."Zila, but you can call me Z'." She smiled to make a good impression."Nice to meet you Milia." She glanced quickly at Amor as she went up stairs, then her eyes switched to Amadour. She felt a nit of pity for her boss. Headaches were no fun. Her brother gave her a lot of them. He barely ever stops talking to her, but will rarely speak to strangers. She felt another pang of sorrow. She felt almost incomplete without her brother standing next to her. She imagined what he must be like, and imagined him a lot worse off. Then she imagined him bugging their half-brother and she snickered to herself. Karma had to deal with him, but not as much as she did. His sister lived somewhere else, with his mom. Lucky him. She barely knew her mother, but she didn't really think it mattered that much. She knew one parent, why would she have to know two? Her thoughts trailed off and her eyes started to wander around the room.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Re: Amors Bar and Nightclub ((Open to some~ Read first post.))

Postby Lunasa » 12/23/2008 5:35 PM

Nice to meet you, Z. She looked around. Milia watched Amor upstairs. She glanced at Amadour. She twitched her tail slightly. This was interesting. She blinked, thinking. She looked back at Z. She was preoccupied. Why? Her training as a gentlewoman prevented her from asking. She laughed quietly at this. Her laugh was low and rippling. The laughter danced in her eyes. Look at where that training got her. She looked at Zila. You don't want to know why.

M:3

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext