The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Bar and Nightclub Upstairs (Me and Essence)

Postby Essence » 12/22/2008 6:19 PM

((Kay~))

"Yes, that is a plus." Tazune said, amused. Vino just rolled her eyes with a smile, Esperanza let out a giggle. "Yes, how could I forget." He mused again, and continued painting the wall for the while he had here. Esperanza and Vino just shrugged and resumed their painting of the wall themselves. "But Amor, by itself means love. I do believe?" Vino said asked rhetorically mid-brush stroke. Esperanza ran her fingers over the brushes bristles, and frowned, before dipping it in the paint and wiping off excess on the side of the can. A small bead of red paint dripped down the side, and pooled onto the newspaper. She shrugged at it, and returned painting.

Chiquita, seeing the new addition tilted her head, and leapt off windowsill, wearily making her was to the couch and hopping onto the leather. The small Serraptor made a croaking sound, and reached a taloned claw toward the Reaper. Chiquita's ears laid flat against her skull, and cowered into a corner. The Serrpator gave it a quick sniff -much to the Myuu Reaper's dismay- and made the croaking sound again. Chiquita sent a large glare and darted off the couch, and scrambled up Esperanza's shirt onto her shoulders, safe from grasp.

<16><16><6><53><2>
On a sort of hiatus, tentatively back.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 178
Donate

Postby Cookie » 12/24/2008 10:30 AM

"Yes, Amor by its self does mean love..." Amor said chuckling softly as she painted the wall. "And its not only your father thats the odd ball.. its all the men in our family.. Cordial has its own meaning in spanish but it isn't ment to be that for his name so its technically not spanish because I would never call my child a 'worm'" Amor laughed as she turned around to them and leaned against a dry part of the wall. "Amadour isn't spanish.. but I taught both Amadour and Cordial spanish.." She said playing with the handle on the brush and swinging it back and forth. She turned to Vino and Esper "Su padre es muy extraño. Don' t importa de él… Su padre es muy extraño. Don' t importa de él.." she laughed and looked to Tazune. "Awww. Usted sabe te amo." she turned back around to paint now but she kept looking over to Tazune.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Essence » 01/03/2009 1:55 PM

Vino and Esperanza exchanged a glance, and started giggling as they painted the wall, following their mothers example. Chiquita padded over to the two girls, and, with much effort, tried to dip her tiny black paw in the paint. "Hey! Don't do that." Esperanza sighed, carefully resting her paintbrush on the newspaper, and lifted Chiquita away from the paint can. The Myuu Reaper let out a small, annoyed hiss. The little golden Serraptor croaked again, and dashed off the couch and fumbled toward the Myuu Reaper. Chiquita let out a rather large hiss, and darted off, Serraptor chasing it around the room.

"That's quite a sight." Tazune murmured, fumbling with his wine red hat.

He walked over and retrieved the Serraptor, cradling it in his arms. It croaked indignantly and squirmed, Tazune quieted to with a rough poke on it's belly, then laid it down on the couch. "Stay." It blinked, and nestled itself down into the couch with a annoyed croak and flick of it's tail. Chiquita seemed relieved, and edged around the couch until she leaped up into her windowsill again.

"I don't have to much time left, so lets stop for awhile." He pulled up a chair behind him and plopped down. "So, how have you all been?"

<17><17><7><54><3>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 01/03/2009 4:03 PM

Amor nodded and knew he wasn't going to be here long, she sat on the couch and looked quite down now. "I've been fine.." she looked away silently and then back to Tazune. "Cordail and Amadour are fine and your half sister is too. Everyone is well." Amor admited as she sighed, but she giggled a bit and took Tazunes hat, setting it on her head and laughing. "You still have this old thing." she kidded as she leaned over in her chair towards Tazune "So whats been going on with you lately?" she asked Tazune now handing him his hat back. "We have a few new Lucain in the pen and a few more Kuhnas too..."
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Essence » 05/13/2009 8:08 PM

((Whee, late reply is late. o3o Liiivvve thread, liiivvve!))

"Hey there." Tazune smirked lightheartedly, brushing his hand against Amor's cheek as her reached up to get his hat, and then paused. "Hey though, you look nice in red. You should were it more often." He winked, and gently lifted it from her head, brushing down flyaway strands of hair that came up with the hat. The hat was twiddled in his hand, Tazune's eyes pouring into it, inspecting it. "It's not to old and ratty, now to much anyway. But that's neat, are they all good? No trouble makers?" He said rhetorically, there were always trouble makers, and glanced over at the Serraptor on the couch, it blinked innocently and let out a half croak, before digging it's nose into it's tail again.

Vino wiped her hands on a towel, stepping back a few feet to inspect progress. "Well," she prodded Esperanza in the side, "This is isn't to shabby, huh?" Esperanza glanced over with a yawn, "Nope, not to bad. In fact, I think we did pretty well." Her arms stretched long, and she covered her hand over her mouth as she yawned again. "I'm getting pretty drowsy, how about you Vino?"
"Drowsy? I don't know the meaning of the word." She replied promptly, hands on hips. "You can't honestly be tired?"

Tazune chuckled softly, listening to the two girls argue. "Silly children, hm?"

<18><18><55><4>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 05/13/2009 8:23 PM

Amor nodded, laughing slightly "No trouble really. I found out I have a half sister, Lirit, who just recently had pups. Only one of them live with her, two of them did live there, but one was killed." she sighed as she said that, moving her jaw around as she thought. "Besides that, our pen has grown a lot, more Lucain, some more Kuhna's.. a new Paragon that is Pandora's though she doesn't claim it in any sense. She says its only its fathers, and she doesn't want anything to do with it.." she shook her head. "Cordial found himself a lifemate, some girl named Luna." she mentioned, trying to catch Tazune up to date on everything that had gone on.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Essence » 05/17/2009 9:18 PM

Vino stopped mid sentence after her mother finished speaking. "Cordial has a lifemate?" She raised an eyebrow and smirked, muttering under her breath, and Anza promptly jabbed her in the stomach. "Don't be rude, I think it's sweet." Vino just shrugged, and plopped down on the soft leather couch.

Tazune eyed his daughter, then returned his attention to Amor. "I think it's wonderful Cordial has a lifemate, it's nice that he found someone to be happy with." Winking, he brushed his thumb on Amor's cheek. "And one of Lirits pups was killed?" His voice darkened, "That's horrible, I hope she handling well." His yellow eyes stared blankly into the floor for a moment. "Well, I best be off." Quickly, he embraced Amor before standing and walking over to his daughters. "You two be good now, alright?"

The two girls rolled their eyes playfully, "Of course dad." ... "Good." He hugged them both, then glanced at the couch. The tiny Serraptor was snoring peacefully, it's tiny tail wrapped against it's golden body. "Come on, you." Tazune said, scooping it up into his arms. It writhed ruefully, croaking and lashing it's tail before comfortably being held in a cradle-like fashion. "Love you all, and I'll see you two girls later." Winking at them, he gave on last wave before wandering off down the stairs. "By the way, mi amor, we're going to have to meet up later." The call echoed up the stairwell into the room, followed by an annoyed croak from the Serraptor. "Well, bye dad." Vino said, shutting the door behind him.

<19><19><56><5>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous