The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

want teh snail!(Snickey hunt)(open to one more)

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/19/2008 2:03 PM

(Im kinda proud of this one, Not A single fight! new smileys are nice too) :shy:

"Glad I can fly, Look's like this place has no toilets and people just sh-" Dusk was about to say something but found a slime trail, And most likely  A Snicky! "This wont take long, Wait. Another slime trail? And Another, Oh God! How many Snickyies are there? I'll use godly powers to find the way! Eniy meney miny mo, cache a snicky buy the...err..shell? Blah, blah, blah, Im going this way." Dusk said going in a random direction he did not pick
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Re: want teh snail!(Snickey hunt)(open to one more)

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/19/2008 6:01 PM

"Hello? Little snail where are you? I Cant be that scary, In fact, Im very cute to most people, If not a tad emo at first glance, But Im not! And The boss says I have the iq of a candy cane. And we need you! Otherwise We will not have any faster than me! Wait. my bad, Its defense, I think," Dusk's own words were confusing him, "Well, If you can understand my gibberish, It would be nice to meet you!" Dusk said seemingly at no one
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/19/2008 11:04 PM

"Wait up Dusk! We Found something much more rare than a snickey! Its some kind of Egg, In wrapper!" Blaze said "An Egg? a rapper? Thats lame, I prefer metal," Dusk said "Not not what I said Emo!" the dragon grinned
"oh sorry What did you say? Wait! Im not Emo!" Dusk said "And Im not a searing red fireloveing dragon. Come'on! Lets go!" Blaze said  "Wait, Im looking for one anyway!" Dusk said "fine I'll help!" Blaze growled
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/20/2008 3:07 PM

"So, How long dose it take to find one?" Blaze asked "Hours, Long time, We Might find one soon, But It Will take many posts.." Dusk said  "How many time do I have to tell you NOT to brake the fourth wall! That joke is getting stale!" Blaze said "And You calling me Emo is not?" Dusk snapped "That joke was used for the first time, Its new." Blaze said sleepily "Fine, Now Lets go, I Want to find the snickey Before sun set," Dusk said "Yes. very well, Just no more jokes!" Blaze growled "But then what Will Inferno post about?" Dusk asked "I Give up," Blaze almost passed out from Dusk's constant puns
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/20/2008 5:05 PM

"Just how Long until another pun or spoof on something." Blaze pulled out a notebook to figure out this problem
"Dusk broke the fourth wall, I yelled at him for it, Looking at the patterns, We Are likely to get a spoof joke soon, Just hope not" He said "Well We wasted a lot of time, Lest go!" Dusk said flying ahead
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/20/2008 5:22 PM

"Ok, I cant find one, Lets go Blaze" Dusk said "Good now about the egg.." Blaze said
(Leaveing)
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate