The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Let's Get This Over With (Snicky Hunt)

Postby Carlie » 01/06/2009 9:18 PM

Candy held back a squeak of excitement as the snicky landed in her paw, careful not to drop her as a spike hit her paw. "I caught her!" She was unable to stop grinning as she held the small creature up to her face, studying it.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby DragonHenge » 01/06/2009 10:56 PM

"Yay! It's so cool!" Axel said excitedly, looking at the Snicky in Candy's paws, his tail wagging happily for his friend, which now had what she wanted, "Wow, I'm so happy for you, you actually got one." Marik and Baku made their way over to Candy and Axel, Marik lowering himself to look at the little snail more clearly now. "Why would you want something that ugly?" he questioned, but was pushed out of the way by Baku, who shot him a glare. "Well now, I'm happy you got what you were looking for and that we could help, even if it was Axel who did most of the work." Baku said with a smile towards the happy Ferrikoon.

You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
- Mark Twain
DragonHenge
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 137
Donate
Location: Hiding under my bed, wishing there were monsters....

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 01/07/2009 1:04 PM

Well seemed that whatever had caught her liked her.  The snicky was grateful that it had been caught and made no complaint about not being returned to the tree.  Really, it wasn't a very nice tree anyway, all spiky like that, although one shouldn't judge one thing by it's outter shell, the snicky being a perfect example of that.

(( Okay so carlie gets the snicky.  I'll send out the PM and all that jazz in a moment. Congrats! ))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby DragonHenge » 01/07/2009 8:28 PM

"Well, I do believe it is time to take our leave." Baku said, dipping his head low in a respectful bow to the two Ferrikoons, "Again, I'm glad you found what you were looking for and glad that we could be of assistance to you, but it's time for us to be heading home, besides, I think Axel and Marik need a bath." He laughed at this, which Marik mocked, sarcastically. He, however, turned without saying good-bye, it wasn't as if he liked the little "rats" to begin with. Axel bounded over to Candy before following behind Baku. "It was a lot of fun." he said happily, patting the Snicky's spiky shell with one of his little paws, Maybe we will meet up again and you can help me find one? Well, see ya!" And with that said, the little Chombones sprinted through the muck after the two retreating Sheilupes.

You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
- Mark Twain
DragonHenge
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 137
Donate
Location: Hiding under my bed, wishing there were monsters....

Re: Let's Get This Over With (Snicky Hunt)(Found one!)

Postby Carlie » 01/07/2009 9:36 PM

Viren smiled. "It was nice meeting you. I could use a bath and some rest too." He laughed. Candy still looked ecstatic. "Thanks for helping! She's so cute, I'd love to help you find one! Bye!" The two ferrikoons began walking home.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Previous