The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Just another gloomy day [Snicky/P: Me & Clack]

Postby clackno1 » 02/06/2009 4:21 PM

Simion moved towards the younger boy, rolling the dagger aroun in his hands. He had alreayd cleaned the blood from it and the silver metal glinted in the faint light."The bodies we could either just leave to rot, but the smell would attract some attention, but by that time there'd be no one around to take the blame for the death of two children. We could always burn them, destroy the evidence. A fire probably wouldn't attract much in this place, but there is the chance." He turned the dagger over, watching light reflect off the metal."As for the younger one. You seem inexperienced, not very intelligent. No one would send you here alone to kill. Don't you have a master of some kind? A mentor maybe? Who taught you?" He was curious. The boy was young, inexperienced. Why would he and two others dumber than him be sent to kill one of the 'Blade Children'. Peppermint didn't seem like much of a threat, though. But he hadn't known her that long, and he knew she had leathal weapons, and probably a good length of knowledge."Yes, we have a mentor. We weren't really hunting anyone, just scanning the area to make sure. We were going to call for back up, but then you caught me and the others surrendered..." The boy's voice was weak. He hadn't recovered much from watching the others die.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Re: Just another gloomy day [Snicky/P: Me & Clack]

Postby Atoli01 » 02/26/2009 8:48 PM

"Hm...you have a mentor, eh? We might be able to get some useful information out of him after all. Although if he does happen to fail us...you can never be too prepared." Peppermint said as she sat down and shuffled through her bag. After a few seconds, she pulled out a small vile and a piece of string and a needle. She tied the string around the needle and threaded the string trough the cork cap and then untied the string from the needle. She took the cork cap off and poured a little bit of the Strychnine powder with some water in the vile, closed the lid of the vile, and tied it around her wrist. "Well, I'm ready to go now." Peppermint said. "Wait. Stop. You're not yourself today. You would never share our information with others that are outside of our group." Shadow said in a menacing voice. "What do you-" Peppermint was cut off. "Don't give me that. I'm sorry, but I can't come with you the rest of the way." Shadow replied. "Well, fine. Go." Peppermint said as Shadow walked off.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Previous