The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Can Grim Paragons love? (Me and Duskie)

Postby Cookie » 01/22/2009 7:27 PM

Dagger strolled down the streets of the Slums, avoiding the people who cowered from one glace of him. This made him really mad. He wasn't a bad guy, he actually helped people. He was a doctor, no he didn't have a license or anything like that but who cared anyway? Just because he was a Grim Paragon didn't mean he was out to kill people did it? As people hid there children from him he had enough of this, he took flight, flying over everyone and mumbled to himself. Soon enough he came to an empty part of the Slums and he settled down. The flames on his tail danced with the wind, he was careful not to light anything on fire. That was the last thing he needed. To be considered an arsonist would be the death of him.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Re: Can Grim Paragons love? (Me and Duskie)

Postby MythicDusk » 01/23/2009 6:38 PM

Redemption frowned as a grim paragon landed, nestled into the shade of the alleys, she watched silently, her multiple red eyes staring from the darkness as her chrystaline wings clicked qwuietly, her claws dragging at the ground and the flame that tipped her tail glowing brightly. So this one was shunned too? She then stepped slowly from the darkness, rearing her head and spreading her wings, parting her maw and bellowing a roar as her scales glimmered, her claws caressed the ground in a deathly grip as she then reared onto her hind legs, swiping at the air, roaring agains and falling back onto all fours, her tail swaying as her crimson eyes never left the grim paragon.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Cookie » 01/23/2009 9:24 PM

Dagger backed off slowly, hoping that this one wasn't trying to pick a fight with him. All he wanted to do was be invisible right now, away from sight is away from mind right? He could tell now that it was female, her tail's flames were darker then his, "I- I-'m not here to hurt you or anything.." he said, pawing the ground in a attempt to step forward. "My name is Dagger.. you have a name?" carefully edging forward, Dagger lowered his wings, and then his head.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby MythicDusk » 01/27/2009 5:38 PM

She swung her head, lowered her haunches to the ground as she sat, her tail flicking and her claws tracing images across the ground. "My name is Redemption." Her red eyes narrowed slightly as the paragon attempted to approach, then softened. Nestling her wings against the midnight of her back, then sent red light flaring across her back and the ground. Now, in the dirt before her, was a small, almost childish image of what seemed to be a woman with a top hat, a large smile on her round face and her stick-body suppourting a pair of stick-arms, with large, round circles for the hands with a few small lines for the fingers, her stick-legs and feet slightly parted, a childish drawing of a paragon beside her, Redemption then flicked her tail and erased the drawing, swinging her head from side to side as she shut her eyes.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 01/29/2009 7:46 AM

Dagger watched the other Paragon carefully, he stretched his wings out, letting them fill their full length. Then, finally, letting them rest back at his sides. "Redemtion eh? That's a umm. lovely name. If I am bothering you I can leave but umm..." he looked back over his shoulder to the people who couldn't seem to take their eyes off him or Redemption. "They act like they have never seen a Paragon before.." he mummbled under his breath, looking back over to Redemtion and shruging "Maybe they havn't but thats no excuse." he added, now watching the flames on Redemtion's tail dance.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby MythicDusk » 01/29/2009 12:48 PM

Redemption simply snorted at the mis-pronounciation of her name. Flicking her tail once, she sighed and yawned wide, deliberatley, scaring most of the spectators and smirking as they fled. She twitched her tail, sending a few embers flickering through the air. "What is your purpose here?" She spoke gently, her voice a higher-pitch than most void paragons, her red eyes still gazing at Dagger.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 01/29/2009 3:49 PM

"I was juat lookin' around.." Dagger said, smiling. "The question is.. what'sa cute lady like you doin' out here alone." he said, calm and smooth as he layed down. No, it wasn't the first time he saw a female really, there was Pandora and then there was some other females that weren't Paragon's. His yellow eyes caught Redemption's for a second, trying to read what she was going to do.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby MythicDusk » 02/03/2009 1:42 PM

Redemption began to snarl lightly, then turning her head from him, she clenched her jaw, spreading her wings then letting them selttle, flakes of dirt falling from then from them not being able to be cleaned. There were smudges of dirt on her scales, face and some ove her neck, covering some of her markings. She Then began to walk past him, her head low as she snorted angrily, flicking her tail slightly as embers flew into the air.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 02/06/2009 1:27 PM

Redemption eventually risen and then sat again, shaking herself so more flecks of dirt fell from her silvered markings and black scales. Her multiple red eyes fixed upon him as she sneered slightly. A grim paragon...Flirting with her, and it must be said, his colours weren't all that appitising, either.

(Just needed to get this last post XD)

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/08/2009 4:32 PM

Dagger stared at Redemption for some time "So... is there anything you like to do?" he asked in his usual low and deep voice, a crooked smile creeping and crawling up his face. He chuckled softly as she sneered at him "Whats the matter? I'm not going to try anything.." he said, smiling lightly and standing up on all fours.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby MythicDusk » 02/14/2009 4:02 PM

Get away from you? She thought to herself, preparing to launch into the skies, her red orbs intent on the coulds as she leant back and her back legs powered her upwards, flapping her headvy wings a few times, her tail dropping a few embers as she perched on a rooftop delicatley. Her wings folded against her body as her tail swayn in the air, her eyes narrowed as she glared at the grim. She snorted loudly and tossed her head, raising on her hind legs, spreading her wings and roared at the sky. She then began to fall forward, falling off the rooftop and spreading her winds, taking flight.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/14/2009 7:09 PM

Dagger sighed deeply, oh how he wasn't in the mood for a game of cat and mouse but this female seemed intriguing. He spread his wings, his legs bending close to the ground and then up in a lift to hoist him off the ground. He got up to where Redemption was, sheepishly smiling through his razor teeth, his yellow eyes stirring deep into Redemption's "So you never said, what you like to do. Besides trying to get away from me."
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby MythicDusk » 02/16/2009 9:02 AM

Redemption simply twisted in the air and roared at him, swiping her talons at him she swooped high, beating her wings in a furious attempt to gain speed, then nosediving, her eyes closed as she pulled her wings in close, then spread them. The force of it almost bowled her over, but she managed to give herself a safe landing, despite the now aching wings. She then stretched herself and began to run, desperate to be rid of this paragon.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/03/2009 9:38 AM

Dagger sighed "Why are you runnin'? Cant you just come back and talk?" he said, flying just overhead of Redemption. He quickly landed in front of her "I just want to talk." he commented, watching Redemption carefully, ready to avoid any attack.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby MythicDusk » 03/13/2009 3:55 PM

Redemption stopped infront of him, rearing her head back, her slender form held tall as her eyes narrowed. "What about, Grim?" Her tail swayn from side to side angrily, then looking to the sky as something flew overhead...a garudor, prehaps? She snarled gently and watched as it passed, her eyes then returning to Dagger, her claws digging into the ground, beginning to pound her feet on the ground, in somesort of beat that sounded a whole lot like marching feet.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer