The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Can Grim Paragons love? (Me and Duskie)

Postby Cookie » 03/13/2009 4:02 PM

Dagger shrugged "I don't know, something. You seem interesting, actually, your the first paragon I've met outside my pen. I just wanted to er... what do the humans call it? Socialize?" he said, thinking about his choice of words for a second. "Yes, I think that's it.. Socialize, though, I'm not sure Grim paragons, or any paragons besides Fairy paragons are really sociable." he said, mater-of-factly.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Re: Can Grim Paragons love? (Me and Duskie)

Postby MythicDusk » 03/22/2009 5:04 PM

Redemption stopped the pounding beat and simply sat on her hanches, her tail curled around her haunches, the flame licking at her scales. "So talk." Her gentle voice whispered, as smooth and as gentle as the breeze whispering through the trees. As venemous as the snake laying in wait within the branches. Her crimson eyes narrowed as her tounge flicked about her teeth, her slender head risen high, even though she wasn't as large as this paragon, she was surley a better battler. If push came to shove, she wanted to be the one to land the first strike.

((Sorreh Cookie, but this is my leaving post, this has become really inactive and Reddi ish needed elswhere, sorreh DDD:))

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer