The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Trying to blend in (Private; Me and Daemon)

Postby Cookie » 02/19/2009 9:36 PM

Deimos walked down the dusty street, ignoring the looks of glaring eyes that stung his back from pedestrians on the street, trying to size him up to see if maybe he'd be their next victim. He ignored them, just trying to find a place that looked decent, somewhere he could get out of the cold rain. As he strolled into down the street, keeping his head low and his eyes on where he was going, determined not to run into someone and get mugged on his first day in the Slums.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Re: Trying to blend in (Private; Me and Daemon)

Postby Cookie » 02/19/2009 10:02 PM

Deimos let out a small yelp and then a snarl as the small creature snapped onto his tail. "Information? On what?" he growled, attempting to release his tail from the others grip. Maybe the situation would be different if he was the same person he was before, he would have already found a way loose from this bug and stomped him to the ground. And if he was bigger, he would have bit him, and after sucking him dry of blood, left him on the corner for pickings. But no, he had to push his past from his mind and move on. This wasn't the day for him to turn back into one of those creatures.. a vampire..
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 02/20/2009 5:09 PM

Deimos growled at A'kelack "Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm not doing anything until we get this straight. I'll give you your information.. but you aren't about to tell me what to do. You are a little creature, I am bigger then you, you are not in charge of me." he hissed, still letting out a slow growl at A'kelack and trying hard not to stomp the creature to the ground.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 02/22/2009 10:23 AM

Deimos snorted but a soft laughter caught in his throat. What did he have better to do? He shifted his weight to his back haunches and took off, running down the street, looking around to see if there was any place that didn't seem as if it was closed or one that looked as if it needed to be closed. "Tell me if you see somewhere." he said simply, trying to dodge people and pets as he bolted down the flooded street.

{Sorry that its short, I'm busy but I wanted to post}
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 02/28/2009 5:41 PM

Deimos looked over to one of the bars, bolting down the road and then into the bar. He walked into the place, soaking wet with rain but not about to attempt to shake himself dry because A.K was still on his back. He noticed there was a few back rooms and he slipped into one, turning into his human form and now holding A.K  in his hand. There was a couch, a table, a tv, and some other furniture in the room, he sat A.K down on the table and then plopped on the couch. "So what is it that you need to know," he said, leaning forward on the couch and setting his head in his hand, waiting for anything A.K might want to ask.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 03/01/2009 12:43 PM

"Seems like your master wants wild creatures, am I wrong? If so, you can go to Lambastia or Barakka. In Lambastia you can find Wombear's at the Vast Plains, Palmie's at the Dead Coast, Mr.Wilson's at Terrace Park, Hunter's at Basantha Shrine, or Mekkayena's at  Lambastia's Grand Cathedral and Basantha Shrine. From what your master seems to be looking for, I would go with the Hunter or the Mekkayena.. but they are both rare and they wont go without a fight." at this he tilted his head back and sighed, he looked back over to the creature. "If you go to Barakka, you can get a Moonling from Tengel Rainforest, a Snicky here in the slums, and the Akail's dwell in the caverns. I would go with the Moonling or the Akail, but again, that's your masters choice." Deimos shrugged, "Anything else that I left out?"
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 03/02/2009 3:34 PM

"I guess I could take you to find one, but yes, it would be wise to wait till the rain stops." he said, making his hands a tent over his mouth as he spoke. It was true that he knew a lot, Vampires were usually very intelligent, but then again, some were not. He was a regular vampire though, not one like Polaris, a high ranked Vampire Loogaroo, but she was bitten, he was born. Other than that, he hadn't met any more vampires other then her.. but he hadn't met many people or creatures before this.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 03/03/2009 8:13 AM

Deimos laughed at this and sunk back into the couch "I'm just thinking about another of my kind." he said, scratching his head a little. "But she is much stronger then me, much more intellectual too.. but mostly, stronger." he said, shrugging "Naw, my listless expressions are what make me who I am.." he said laughing still and looking at A.K. After this he went back to his thinking, he had been mad at first that the young vamp that had come into his pen was a much higher rank then himself, he actually didn't have a rank, Polaris just called him normal. He hated that word, it stung a spot in his mind and made his mouth taste funny when he tried to use it.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 03/04/2009 6:46 PM

"No, not really human. I'm a Vampire. But I was bred.. Polaris was born as a Human and made into a Vampire.." he said, letting his fangs drop from their place inside his gums, showing them to A.K "See?" he asked, now retracting them and shrugging "Nuttin' much though.." he said without emotion, rubbing the back of his neck and sighing.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 03/04/2009 9:17 PM

Deimos shook his head "Not a virus, you have to be bit to be turned. Its nothing to make you afraid of me, I'm not like that anymore.. I rarely even feed now'a days." he said, shrugging and remaining quite amused by this creature. And he thought he was going to have a boring day. Wrong.

He couldn't help but smile at A.K's actions, trying to decide whether to take them as an offense or as free entertainment.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 03/05/2009 7:39 PM

Deimos looked at this creature with curiosity. This was, very, amusing.. to say the least. "Yes, the storm seems to be bad today.." he said calmly, shrugging and thinking to himself. "So, um, you got any more questions for me, or is the interrogation part of this adventure over?" he asked, amused with his choice of words and watching A.K for a reaction.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 03/08/2009 1:06 AM

Deimos sighed and waited, "Okay, well, we could kill some time by it..." As A.K jumped on his shoulder, Deimos looked out of the window too, watching people pass by and people get robbed, going down into alley ways and most likely getting mugged or worse. He sighed. He was glad he was inside, he could hear the music from the bar blasting loudly through the thin walls and he could hear people talk, he wondered if A.K could hear these things, for one, Deimos was of the wolf variety so he had good hearing and then for two, he was a Vamp which made everything better.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 03/11/2009 4:44 PM

Deimos looked out the window, "I guess we should get going then." he said, getting up and turning back into his Lucain form. He strolled back out of the bar, and into the street. It was much more crowded then when they first were there, or, it was really crowded for the Slums at least. People walked in and out of bars, drunk, high, you name it. Some were mugged instantly, some where the ones doing the mugging. Sometimes he wondered why people even bothered to come out here with their pockets filled, wearing expensive clothing and walking down the streets like they owned the place. Some of those who were mugged, deserved it.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 03/21/2009 1:37 PM

Deimos didn't realize that he had lost AK along the way, so he kept running down the street, finally slowing down to a halt "Hmm... I think we can be there soon.." he said, waiting for a response "Ak?" he asked, trying to see if the little creature was still clinging to his fur. He wasn't there? Where was he? Deimos turned around, not being able to see Ak. Well, no need in going back now.. He sighed and trotted back home.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Next