The slums are a rundown, old heap of a town tucked deep in the jungles, with townsfolk consisting mostly of poachers, black marketeers, thieves, and fugitives. While the ideal tourist spot, some travel to the Slums to make use of the black markets. (+2 Defense, +2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to The Slums

Re: Another Day... Another Life (P Me and Cookie)

Postby Cookie » 03/14/2009 3:26 PM

"Oh, of course. I'm sure they wont notice I'm gone till tomorrow morning, and even then, they wont be able to find me that easily." she said, laughing slightly. "Is there somewhere you have in mind that you want to go? I'm up for just about anything.." she said, her voice calm and soft. She was getting a little tired, maybe they should leave. She wouldn't dare go back home now, no, she was going to have her night of fun, no matter what her mothers both say.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 03/14/2009 3:34 PM

For once Bane gave a slight laugh, "I have some money from my step father, Titus," he placed his hand on Aveline's hip to lead her out towards the exit, "I have found many interesting things around the slums, even an old child's play set out here," at this moment he could care less what his father said, he got to have his share of fun right? Why shouldn't he? Besides, his step father would be more then happy to let him party right? No, he wasn't going to be the one to take this lady's life... no one would. He had a friend, something he had never had in his entire life. Perhaps tonight was a good night for some freedom of his own.

[9]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/14/2009 8:08 PM

Aveline smiled brightly, letting Bane lead her out as she walked with him. She was having a good time with him, and could care less about the world around her. "So, where is it that you want to go, Bane?" she asked, the curiosity getting to her. "Its strange for a child's play set to be out here... This isn't really the place to bring young children." she shrugged "Well, I guess there is some people that would bring there young ones out here.. but it still is strange."
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 03/14/2009 9:25 PM

"I'm sure some people are forced to raise families down in this hellhole," he continued to walk closer to Aveline, moving his hand up to her back, "It's a secret for now," he replied trying to hide a smile. He led the girl far away from the bar, feeling the alcohol hitting him now. He nearly slipped on the wet road from the night rain. He regained his composure looking over at his "date". "It's around this area, kind of hard to find the place in the dark," he held her hand and leaned on her a little. Maybe he should of taken it easy with that booze.

Lvl3 [10]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/15/2009 10:20 AM

Aveline shook her head and laughed, helping Bane walk. "A secret huh?" she asked, trying to keep him from falling as they tried to find wherever Bane was leading her. Thankfully, she wasn't drunk, so keeping him from falling was a easy task, if she had any more drinks then she had, they'd both probably be on the ground. She watched around her, eyes gazed back from the darkness of alleys, probably looking out for someone that they could take down. If she would have been alone, she would be scared, but oddly, she felt safe around Bane.

[10]
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 03/15/2009 4:44 PM

Bane got himself steady once more, this time being a little more wary about his surroundings. He would be a little vulnerable by being a bit drunk, "Yes, just follow me," he started to sprint a little still holding Aveline's hand, he picked her up holding her by the waist and slid down into what appeared to be a cavern. The place was unlike no other, with a long pathway that seemed to go on forever. Small glowing blue crystals lit up the sides of the cave, barely illuminating the two figures, "This is it, it can be rather hard to find without someone who has a special sight," he smiled, hoping that this would impress the young lady.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/15/2009 5:07 PM

Aveline looked around this new place in awe, watching the walls sparkle as if someone had thrown glitter all over them. "Its.. really nice, Bane.." She glanced back up to him, now captivated by how the crystals made his eyes light up. She smiled shyly, something that she had never done before. She was normally so bold around guys, but now she was feeling week in her knee's? She reached up to his face, holding it with her hand as her thumb gently brushed over his tearstain marking, then she kissed him gently, hoping that he didn't mind much.

[[I edited my crappy post xD]]
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 03/15/2009 6:14 PM

Bane didn't know what was going on, a kiss? Why did this feel so right? He kissed her back tenderly, for once he felt wanted. Needed, in a different way, not for a job, but for someone to be with. The crystals softly illuminated the two bodies holding each other, feeling safe with someone for once. He paused gently pulling himself away, "Aveline... do you feel safe with me?"
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/15/2009 7:31 PM

Aveline took in his kiss, bringing him closer to her. She looked at him for a moment as he pulled away, taking in all that had just happened "Yes.. I feel safer with you then what I've felt with anyone else.." she replied, her face still close to his, "Why do you ask?" she questioned as she brushed her thumb across his face again.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 03/16/2009 8:36 PM

((Sorry, been busy messing with acrylic painting))

"I just have never had anyone feel safe with me. They usually run away or try to fight me... then again my job," he shook his head, "It's nothing," he almost let that one slip, he knew outsiders, no matter how much he liked them could never know of his trade. He obeyed his father in this right, letting anyone know was bound to get them into trouble, his father Sable even had some of his own life experiences. "Maybe it's best to talk about something else, anything you would like to talk about?"
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/17/2009 3:40 PM

Aveline thought for a moment, "What are your parents like?" she asked, laying her head on his shoulder and thinking for a moment. She bit her lip as she thought, avoiding the piercing that was there, that both her moms didn't know about. Aph definitely wouldn't approve... of just about anything, of Bane, of her lip piercing, of her being here in the slums, with a guy. Lirit wouldn't either, but she wouldn't fight with Aveline about it, she would just try to correct everything.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 03/18/2009 4:30 PM

"My parents?" Bane thought for a moment on this odd question, "Well... my biological fathers are Sage and Sable. I don't know Sage too well, but Sable took me in to train me under his profession, and soon became a high ranking soldier of his army... my step father on the other hand," Bane looked away, he didn't tell many people about him, and for good reason. "My step father is Titus... a Baron of a city he rules over, a city of the undead I guess... seeing is he is undead himself. But I use his income quite often," he sighed, he had never shared something like this before.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/19/2009 4:11 PM

Aveline listened intently as he spoke "My mothers, they are okay.. I guess. My one mother, Lirit, she is a DJ at a bar 'round here.. and my other mother, Aphrodite, well... I don't really get along with her.. She thinks I'm errr.. corrupt." she shrugged and continued "She likes my sister and brother better.. my sister is 'the perfect little angel' and my brother is well... just about the same."
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 03/20/2009 6:38 PM

"I see, so you resent this Aphrodite in a way? It's a bit how I feel about Titus... my step father," he slammed his fist into the wall lowering his head, "Titus... he doesn't care about anyone... I hate the undead," Bane sighed and looked back up at Aveline, "I'm sorry, just talking about him fuels me with rage," he knew he had some bad history with him already, and from what Sable told him. He knew he would have to man up and face him again, but for now he should just concentrate on the girl.

lvl 4 [15]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/20/2009 6:59 PM

"Its okay, Bane." she said, shrugging it off."Yeah, I sort of resent her.. she thinks I'm throwing my life away... and, right now, I'm resenting her even more, because I know she isn't going to like you..." she looked off in the distance "Her husband had killed her son, so she resents all male kind, except for her son... my brother." she looked back to Bane, "But I don't care what she is going to think about you.. I- I think I might... ermm.. never mind." she said, looking off again.
Cookie
Pets | Items

PreviousNext